“Zuzu's Petals”

Since: Sep 10

Bedford Falls

#1 Jan 23, 2014
He does not want his daughters to use it, but it's okay for you children! His numbers are down and he will do anything, anything to raise them, regardless of the well-being of Americans!

Portion of article, Fox News (which is #1) 1/22/14

The president, in a recent interview with The New Yorker, likened pot to cigarettes and alcohol.

"As has been well documented, I smoked pot as a kid, and I view it as a bad habit and a vice, not very different from the cigarettes that I smoked as a young person up through a big chunk of my adult life. I don't think it is more dangerous than alcohol," Obama said.
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#2 Jan 23, 2014
Zoe Regen wrote:
He does not want his daughters to use it, but it's okay for you children! His numbers are down and he will do anything, anything to raise them, regardless of the well-being of Americans!
Or maybe he recognizes the prohibitive cost of prohition of a naturally-occurring beneficial herb enjoyed by tens of millions of Americans daily.

Colorada and Washington legalized last year, and look which states are represented in the Super Bowl.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#3 Jan 23, 2014
Big Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
Or maybe he recognizes the prohibitive cost of prohition of a naturally-occurring beneficial herb enjoyed by tens of millions of Americans daily.
Colorada and Washington legalized last year, and look which states are represented in the Super Bowl.
What's your point? You are a twit.

woof
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#4 Jan 23, 2014
Zoe Regen wrote:
He does not want his daughters to use it, but it's okay for you children! His numbers are down and he will do anything, anything to raise them, regardless of the well-being of Americans!
Portion of article, Fox News (which is #1) 1/22/14
The president, in a recent interview with The New Yorker, likened pot to cigarettes and alcohol.
"As has been well documented, I smoked pot as a kid, and I view it as a bad habit and a vice, not very different from the cigarettes that I smoked as a young person up through a big chunk of my adult life. I don't think it is more dangerous than alcohol," Obama said.
You aren't really that stupid, are you?
They cannot kill a Spook

Toledo, OH

#5 Jan 23, 2014
Big Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
Or maybe he recognizes the prohibitive cost of prohition of a naturally-occurring beneficial herb enjoyed by tens of millions of Americans daily.
Colorada and Washington legalized last year, and look which states are represented in the Super Bowl.
All drug laws could be.eliminated and it woukd't make the browns winners.

Smoke'em if you got'em just give me a chance to get out.of the room. Me I will stick with alcohol.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#6 Jan 23, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
You aren't really that stupid, are you?
You are a twit.....

woof
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#7 Jan 23, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
You aren't really that stupid, are you?
You tub of lard, no wonder you arevs fat twit.....

woof

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 4 min Reality Speaks 4,950
African American Male Initiative seeks to help ... 7 min Catman Dave 14
COPS lives MATTER 11 min Reality Speaks 211
Xenos Christian Fellowship is a CULT! (Jul '12) 15 min UberGenius 1,024
Dead boy's mom urges Columbus marchers on 1 hr shanikwah university 13
men who wear nighties (Sep '13) 4 hr Andrew 48 39
Dustin Diamond goes all Jihadi on dude 5 hr They cannot kill ... 2
Columbus Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:15 pm PST

CBS Sports12:15PM
Josh Gordon suspended for Week 17: Five things you need to know
NBC Sports 1:48 PM
Report: Browns fine Johnny Manziel for being late for treatment
NBC Sports 2:24 PM
Manziel's Bama advice for OSU? 'Respect them, don't fear them'
NBC Sports 2:42 PM
Browns WR Phil Bates won't play Sunday
NBC Sports 2:57 PM
Gordon may appeal suspension