Hilliard Gym Stabbing Motivates Members To Fight Back

Apr 2, 2014 Full story: WBNS 31

People are banning together to protect themselves after 25-year-old Rikki Whitaker was stabbed by an attacker as she got out of her car at a Hilliard gym.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#1 Apr 3, 2014
It was Clayton Martinez. The Hilliard rapist, molester, racist and fat boy.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#2 Apr 3, 2014
Wear a Glock on each ankle as ankle weight.

Stay fit and live longer.

Aerobic exercise by training on quick draw and accuracy with both hands.

As citizens you need to watch out for other citizens.

empty magazines into the criminal element, and call the trash company to come clean up the mess.
George

Hilliard, OH

#3 Apr 3, 2014
Black Rhino wrote:
It was Clayton Martinez. The Hilliard rapist, molester, racist and fat boy.
No, boy...as in 99% 0f these crimes, it was one of YOU people:

Investigators said the suspect is described as a black man with a light complexion, 25 to 30 years old with short "buzzcut" style hair. Police said the man also has a tattoo on the left side of his neck.
http://www.10tv.com/content/stories/2014/03/2...

And despite the lazy headline, that location is MILES from the Hilliard city limits. If you really knew anything about his area, that detail would be obvious to even your limited intelligence
Duke for Mayor

Tallmadge, OH

#4 Apr 3, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>No, boy...as in 99% 0f these crimes, it was one of YOU people:
Investigators said the suspect is described as a black man with a light complexion, 25 to 30 years old with short "buzzcut" style hair. Police said the man also has a tattoo on the left side of his neck.
And despite the lazy headline, that location is MILES from the Hilliard city limits. If you really knew anything about his area, that detail would be obvious to even your limited intelligence
Why don't you register, sissy boy?

woof
George

Hilliard, OH

#5 Apr 3, 2014
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
woof
Douchie's getting angry.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#6 Apr 3, 2014
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
woof
why don't you?

if anyone really cared.....they could ping your IP address.

since the Uniontown public library is the IP address.....you are the librarian playing fantasy lawyer.

Are the filing cabinets the jury, and the janitor the judge in your games?

Brooklyn, New York

#7 Apr 3, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>No, boy...as in 99% 0f these crimes, it was one of YOU people:

It was you...in black face!! The lengths you'll go to blame the black man in Hilliard...Tsk, tsk...you're lucky you didn't get zimmermaned.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#8 Apr 3, 2014
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
It was you...in black face!! The lengths you'll go to blame the black man in Hilliard...Tsk, tsk...you're lucky you didn't get zimmermaned.
fyi.....i would come to your aide in a parking lot and shoot who stabbed you in a failed abduction attempt.

I would care less what color or sex they were.

then i would have driven you myself to the hospital, and called for trash pickup in the parking lot to remove the goo we left behind.

something you children forget is we all bleed the same color.
Duke for Mayor

Tallmadge, OH

#9 Apr 3, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>Douchie's getting angry.
Coward.

woof

Brooklyn, New York

#10 Apr 3, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>fyi.....i would come to your aide in a parking lot and shoot who stabbed you in a failed abduction attempt.

then i would have driven you myself to the hospital, and called for trash pickup in the parking lot to remove the goo we left behind.

I sympathize with the victim. A man attacking a woman in any situation is a bitch move. I wish she could have ripped his balls off and handed them to him.

I hate racist Georgie Porgie puddin eater. Nothing more.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#11 Apr 3, 2014
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Coward.
woof
virus infested mutt

growl
They cannot kill a Spook

Toledo, OH

#12 Apr 3, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
fyi.....i would come to your aide in a parking lot and shoot who stabbed you in a failed abduction attempt.
If they have a pro Obama piece of clothing or a bumper.sticker I would not.help them. All democrats deserve a painful death.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#13 Apr 3, 2014
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
I sympathize with the victim. A man attacking a woman in any situation is a bitch move. I wish she could have ripped his balls off and handed them to him.
I hate racist Georgie Porgie puddin eater. Nothing more.
you are welcome, and glad you understood.

Racism never produced anything but hate.

hate tastes like chit.

Spit it out, and move on ignoring it in the future.

Next time you are in Columbus ring me and I will buy you a few drinks to wash the hate taste off your palate. We can even go top shelf in celebration, and eat munchies till full.

Our 1st drink should be a $50 Margarita and a bowl of chips and hot salsa.
Those get your top spinning quick. 2nd one can be the normal one's and we won't know any better. 3rd one and we need to call my wife to drive us. All in good fun.

Would be my pleasure.

stay thirsty my friend.
They cannot kill a Spook

Toledo, OH

#14 Apr 3, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
you are welcome, and glad you understood.
Racism never produced anything but hate.
hate tastes like chit.
Spit it out, and move on ignoring it in the future.
Next time you are in Columbus ring me and I will buy you a few drinks to wash the hate taste off your palate. We can even go top shelf in celebration, and eat munchies till full.
Our 1st drink should be a $50 Margarita and a bowl of chips and hot salsa.
Those get your top spinning quick. 2nd one can be the normal one's and we won't know any better. 3rd one and we need to call my wife to drive us. All in good fun.gl
Would be my pleasure.
stay thirsty my friend.
$50 margarita ? There is no way a margarita is worth $50
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#15 Apr 3, 2014
They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
<quoted text>
$50 margarita ? There is no way a margarita is worth $50
come have one with me and I will prove you wrong. yes I will buy.

You will have to wait till I get back from Asia on the 21st. Get Gokeefe or Glitter to set it up. They can join us so they can watch our manners for us.

I have a gluten allergy, so a $50 Margarita has fresh squeezed lime juice as the mix, and the liqueur is the best they have in stock.

$100 a shot for Tequila is possible, but I am cheap.

Before you drink you can take a spin in the rice burner and laugh in the future at amusement park rides. I am in amusement every time I turn the key. You will witness how powerful your race gas is in a little dinky engine.
George

Hilliard, OH

#16 Apr 3, 2014
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>

I hate Georgie Porgie puddin eater because he's got me pegged. Nothing more.
I'm doing it right, aren't I, boy?
All that hate is going to burn you up. I'm here to fuel that fire.

Brooklyn, New York

#17 Apr 3, 2014
Dress wearing girl.
They cannot kill a Spook

Toledo, OH

#18 Apr 3, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
come have one with me and I will prove you wrong. yes I will buy.
You will have to wait till I get back from Asia on the 21st. Get Gokeefe or Glitter to set it up. They can join us so they can watch our manners for us.
I have a gluten allergy, so a $50 Margarita has fresh squeezed lime juice as the mix, and the liqueur is theter best they have in stock.
$100 a shot for Tequila is possible, but I am cheap.
Before you drink you can take a spin in the rice burner and laugh in the future at amusement park rides. I am in amusement every time I turn the key. You will witness how powerful your race gas is in a little dinky engine.
Glitter hasn't been on for a long time and when she was she didn't reply to me.

I suppose there is some grossly overpriced tequila. I drink Scotch and Bourbon most of the time.
Oliver Canterberry

Columbus, OH

#19 Apr 8, 2014
The gym stabbing has reverberated to gyms all over the city of Columbus. The Worthington gym where I sometimes train in the evening now has a police cruiser that drives through on a regular basis looking for unauthorized negroes which is unfair to law abiding negroes in general but is the result of liberal polices that fail to properly punish crime as in the case of the new Black Panther party, the case of Willie Horton, the case of Rodney King and the recent case of Trayvon Martin.

Besides this girl another white female named Jane Jurgens was killed by a young Black Male while she jogged in Westerville of all places. The young Black Male has become more, not less dangerous under Obama's failed job killing polices and liberal group home polices that put hardened criminals in family areas.

As a result, people are ready to fight back against anyone whom they perceive as a threat due to the criminal element that is now coming into the suburbs looking for victims.
Amazing Grace

United States

#20 Apr 8, 2014
free women's personal protection class on Saturday May 3 at Amazing Grace Christian Church in Grove City. Call he church to register.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obama thinks race relations are better? 20 min Neutral Party 2
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 33 min Neutral Party 4,976
African American Male Initiative seeks to help ... 34 min Duke for Mayor 17
COPS lives MATTER 38 min Duke for Mayor 224
Critics ignore benefits of cameras 5 hr -The-Artist- 5
How to treat diblasio trash 8 hr They cannot kill ... 2
Where has Rowdy been? 9 hr They cannot kill ... 5
Columbus Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus