of 9
Next Last

Trayvonius Martinez

“Seven Days In May”

Since: Oct 13

Hilliard, OH

#180 Jan 27, 2014
Officials investigate whether executed killer faked suffocation
http://www.dispatch.com/content/stories/local...

“HAPPY SPRING”

Since: Apr 10

BLOCKHEADS!

#181 Jan 27, 2014
They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know gokeefe's thoughts but I love cold weather. Supposed to be be down in the negative teens toniggt negative 13 or so. Shop his heated and the cats all have picked out their sleeping spots. Two of the youngsters like curling up with the skunk.
Now that's a cute visual, spook! Post a pic, especially with the skunk!
Too cold for me...I used to love snow, etc but the older I get! the more I can't get warmed up. Lol

“Queen of my domain”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#182 Jan 27, 2014
They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know gokeefe's thoughts but I love cold weather. Supposed to be be down in the negative teens toniggt negative 13 or so. Shop his heated and the cats all have picked out their sleeping spots. Two of the youngsters like curling up with the skunk.
LOL. Pale's talking about the UK Wildcats. They're holding on, still 15-4, I think they're ranked 11 overall. They can hold up to State. They wolloped Georgia.

I hate this cold, wearing my Cuddle Duds and layering because I have a long hike between the car and the work door. I don't mind the snow, I just don't like the extreme cold. I hope my car starts in the morning! Has been doing fine, had a new battery put into it last year. But you never know with this extreme cold. I want this car to last at least another year before I buy a new one. I think it's a waste of money to finance cars every few years.

My cat picked her "throne" during this cold--on the bed, under the comforter LOL. She gets pizzed off when I crawl into bed--I disturb her slumber.
ChilliGal

Chillicothe, OH

#183 Jan 28, 2014
Trayvonius Martinez wrote:
Officials investigate whether executed killer faked suffocation
http://www.dispatch.com/content/stories/local...
I read that in todays Dispatch and my friends and I have discussed that shortly after the execution. It was in the Dispatch alot leading up to the execution about this being a new method and how it might cause him "pain" so and we thought he could "put on a show" so his family could sue the state and come up with $$$. The Dispatch and his attorney plus family kept talking about it leading up to the execution so he sure had the idea planted in his mind. I hope the family gets nothing and especially the wife because any SANE woman would not stand by a husband that raped and killed another woman and killed her baby and yes, her husband too. This is one case I want to keep up on.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
bye bye nfl 1 hr fat tired old and... 2
It's September soccer daddy 1 hr d ponts 40
well trump your son and law use private e mail 2 hr trump people use... 1
President Trump:We love the (DACA)Dreamers. We ... 3 hr Male 552
Trump Calls Protesters "Son of Bit--ch" in Alab... 3 hr Sherman 1
Feeble Nancy Pelosi snaps her withered fingers 3 hr Enter Username 17
Trump's Health Services Appointee used Taxpayer... 5 hr Mud, James Mud 18

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance