McGuire's struggle with death in Ohio
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#140 Jan 21, 2014
gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
I find it equally as ironic that you feel you can believe you may engage in the same behavior as those you accuse of being stupid? Are you unaware of the notion that young adolescent girls can and do behave quite badly? And can throw some insipid and annoying arguments?
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/dr-gail-gross/g... -- reminds quite of you.
You haven't provided your statements of support regarding my question.
Your father did a terrible job teaching you that you aren't inferior because you are a woman. Your self loathing is sad.

My insults of you are based on objective facts that you provide practically every time you touch your fingers to a keyboard. You will note, I don't call you fat, ugly, or suggest you have bad breath. I don't know any of those things about you. I do know that you are painfully dumb.

Every complaint that you had in the post I responded to would be obviated if we stopped executing people. That is a pretty straightforward statement and really shouldn't require further explanation.
They cannot kill a Spook

Taylor, MI

#141 Jan 21, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
Am I the only one who recognizes the insanity of a bunch of people on the internet arguing over my gender?
Female, male or Hermaphrodite you have to sneak up on the genitalia of anything you have sexual desire for.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#142 Jan 21, 2014
gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
Are your eyes open and are you reading? I see, taking the defense of Che, on the oblique.
Meow.
Once again, what makes you think I must "defend" Che's positions, or that Che needs my help?

Seems to me, he makes you look quite foolish all by his lonesome self.

There. You happy now?

woof
gokeefe

Galloway, OH

#143 Jan 21, 2014
<quoted text>
Your father did a terrible job teaching you that you aren't inferior because you are a woman. Your self loathing is sad.
My insults of you are based on objective facts that you provide practically every time you touch your fingers to a keyboard. You will note, I don't call you fat, ugly, or suggest you have bad breath. I don't know any of those things about you. I do know that you are painfully dumb.
Every complaint that you had in the post I responded to would be obviated if we stopped executing people. That is a pretty straightforward statement and really shouldn't require further explanation.
My father certainly didn't. He educated three girls through college, despite his lack of an education and he stuck with my mom til the day he died, never cheated on her and treated her with the respect even when they disagreed. That's the best lesson any father can give a daughter. Your parents must have done you well, eh? Thinking arrogance and snottiness is the way to treat others? How has that worked out for you? Think--if you don't like the insults, then don't sling 'em.

My insults of you are based the same. You behave like an arrogant, snippy, ill-behaved adolescent girl. Yes, you have called me stupid and other names. You get what you dish. If you don't like it, tough crap. I do know you are not as intelligent as you like to perceive yourself. Arrogance does come before the fall and you are rude and ill-mannered.

No. I asked why you supported such. Not all complaints would be stopped. We still have issues of exactly what is "humane" punishment and why you considered it "uncivilized." I don't necessarily consider the death penalty "uncivilized." Every civilization has had it at some point in their history...
gokeefe

Galloway, OH

#144 Jan 21, 2014
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again, what makes you think I must "defend" Che's positions, or that Che needs my help?
Seems to me, he makes you look quite foolish all by his lonesome self.
There. You happy now?
woof
Seems to me you're wrong. She went whining about how wrong it is to call others names but then went on a rage about how she's justified doing it. And voila...in you jump into the fray? Um....

Meow.
Duke for Slayer

Brecksville, OH

#145 Jan 21, 2014
I say kill 'em all and let God sort 'em out.
Duke for Slayer

Brecksville, OH

#146 Jan 21, 2014
Am I the only one who recognizes the insanity of a bunch of people on the internet arguing over my gender?
If you ever figure it out, be sure to let the forum know. Duke first. He wants to know what he's been poking.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#147 Jan 21, 2014
gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems to me you're wrong. She went whining about how wrong it is to call others names but then went on a rage about how she's justified doing it. And voila...in you jump into the fray? Um....
Meow.
So you're satisfied now?

good.

woof

“MAGA”

Since: May 13

Columbus, OH

#148 Jan 21, 2014
What argument?????? Come on cupcake, come out and be proud to be a social progressive womyn....... It's obvious..........
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#149 Jan 22, 2014
<quoted text>
You are so stupid. You are beyond trying to educate.
when you call her stupid, her employment is far more prestigious than yours.

she actually possess friends, and drives her own car.

gokeefe is light years ahead of you.

carry on trill....you think you are so smart nobody will hire you, or any friend use that term with you.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#150 Jan 22, 2014
gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
My father certainly didn't. He educated three girls through college, despite his lack of an education and he stuck with my mom til the day he died, never cheated on her and treated her with the respect even when they disagreed. That's the best lesson any father can give a daughter. Your parents must have done you well, eh? Thinking arrogance and snottiness is the way to treat others? How has that worked out for you? Think--if you don't like the insults, then don't sling 'em.
My insults of you are based the same. You behave like an arrogant, snippy, ill-behaved adolescent girl. Yes, you have called me stupid and other names. You get what you dish. If you don't like it, tough crap. I do know you are not as intelligent as you like to perceive yourself. Arrogance does come before the fall and you are rude and ill-mannered.
No. I asked why you supported such. Not all complaints would be stopped. We still have issues of exactly what is "humane" punishment and why you considered it "uncivilized." I don't necessarily consider the death penalty "uncivilized." Every civilization has had it at some point in their history...
You simply don't get it. I wonder why. Your insults do not bother me in the least. They are amusing. Your ham handed attempts to hurt me are funny. Like I told one of the other lunatics, this is like an interactive reality show where I get to poke the freaks with a stick and watch them flair up into all of their wild freakiness. Thanks for playing.

I can't figure out why you need to add "girl" to your insult. Wouldn't "arrogant, snippy ill-behaved adolescent" be sufficient. Why do you need to tack on the gender to make it more of an insult? I suppose it is because you are of the "bare foot and pregnant" generation. Even though you may have broken out and gotten a job, the ingrained messages of the worth of females don't ever go away. It should really bother you to know that our society still values me more than you simply because of my gender. One would think a woman would make every effort to change that rather than perpetuate it.

Life without parole adequately punishes the offender and protects society from future crime by the offender. The only thing it doesn't do is satisfy our bloodlust and desire for revenge. Revenge is a rather base emotion that rarely makes the party seeking it any better off in the end.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#151 Jan 22, 2014
gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
Meow.
When have I ever "whined about how wrong it is to call others names?" See what I mean about your being must too stupid to have a discussion with?
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#152 Jan 22, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
when you call her stupid, her employment is far more prestigious than yours.
she actually possess friends, and drives her own car.
gokeefe is light years ahead of you.
carry on trill....you think you are so smart nobody will hire you, or any friend use that term with you.
Can she subtract?

“Queen of my domain”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#153 Jan 23, 2014
<quoted text>
You simply don't get it. I wonder why. Your insults do not bother me in the least. They are amusing. Your ham handed attempts to hurt me are funny. Like I told one of the other lunatics, this is like an interactive reality show where I get to poke the freaks with a stick and watch them flair up into all of their wild freakiness. Thanks for playing.
I can't figure out why you need to add "girl" to your insult. Wouldn't "arrogant, snippy ill-behaved adolescent" be sufficient. Why do you need to tack on the gender to make it more of an insult? I suppose it is because you are of the "bare foot and pregnant" generation. Even though you may have broken out and gotten a job, the ingrained messages of the worth of females don't ever go away. It should really bother you to know that our society still values me more than you simply because of my gender. One would think a woman would make every effort to change that rather than perpetuate it.
Life without parole adequately punishes the offender and protects society from future crime by the offender. The only thing it doesn't do is satisfy our bloodlust and desire for revenge. Revenge is a rather base emotion that rarely makes the party seeking it any better off in the end.
So, I'll call your tantrums "infantile." How's that for a compromise? Not ham handed, but if you're not insulted by being called female...

You have no clue how insipid the rest of the crap in your post truly is..."breaking out", "barefoot and pregnant generation," "freaks", etc. Another infantile, uninformed, ignorant tantrum. Go take another womyn's studies class and teach it to those conservative Muslims or baby mommas with 4 of 5 baby daddies, eh? I certainly don't need it. I have a college degree, a pretty good career, make good money, and raised my kids successfully. There are no ingrained messages. That's the part you ignore. Willfully I think. I've made informed choices throughout my life, jerk.

As for your argument re life without parole, I disagree. They can still harm, maim, kill prison staff, other inmates, and have been known to reach out from beyond prison walls to hire. Additionally, they are still a burden to society without contributing an iota. By the time they hit death row, there almost is no chance of rehabilitation.

“Queen of my domain”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#154 Jan 23, 2014
<quoted text>
Can she subtract?
Yes. I can even do algebra. I've studied statistics. I know what asymptotes are, I know what statistical derivations are, aw heck, I work as a business analyst/project manager. I can even balance my own checkbook! Wow. Pretty damn good for a stupid person from the "pregnant and barefoot" generation, eh? I guess that ingrained message is at play lololol.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#155 Jan 23, 2014
gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. I can even do algebra. I've studied statistics. I know what asymptotes are, I know what statistical derivations are, aw heck, I work as a business analyst/project manager. I can even balance my own checkbook! Wow. Pretty damn good for a stupid person from the "pregnant and barefoot" generation, eh? I guess that ingrained message is at play lololol.
That insult was directed at Professor Reality, Brenda, not you. Since you are so mathematically skilled, why don't you pop over to the "Obamcare Lies" thread and teach your boy a thing or two?

“MAGA”

Since: May 13

Columbus, OH

#156 Jan 23, 2014
<quoted text>
That insult was directed at Professor Reality, Brenda, not you. Since you are so mathematically skilled, why don't you pop over to the "Obamcare Lies" thread and teach your boy a thing or two?
Isn't it enough that folks are busy trying to teach you how to spell weapon???????

Repeat after me....W-E-A-P-O-N.......lol

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....OK?

carry on then
Realty Speaks

Columbus, OH

#157 Jan 24, 2014
<quoted text>
is that 1/2% or .005 driving you nuts again.

shove a ruler up your azz.
Realty Speaks

Columbus, OH

#158 Jan 24, 2014
<quoted text>
Can she subtract?
she can even add, divide, and multiply.

she is light years ahead of you.

you and your mutt pack got cold last night....it was single digits....can you count single widgets.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#159 Jan 24, 2014
gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text> I've studied statistics. I know what asymptotes are, I know what statistical derivations are,.
Interesting. I think you need to remove one letter, move one, and you might be more credible.

woof

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Parents Shackle and Starve 13 Children, caught 54 min Larry 1
John Lewis Heckled on Airplane Flight 2 hr Let freedom Ring 25
The Empty Head of Donald J. Trump 3 hr Sledgehammer Man 8
Undocumented immigrant charged in slaying of 2 ... 3 hr They cannot kill ... 3
Are paychecks less, My Neighbor said hers is less? 3 hr They cannot kill ... 2
At what age did Trump learn he wasn't Swedish? 6 hr roots 1
Sh@$tHole Country 6 hr White Mom 70
Trump BALD HEAD 9 hr Pope Che Reagan C... 102

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web