Police: Man shot dead after break-in at apartment

Dec 12, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Columbus Dispatch

One suspect was killed by gunfire and at two others fled after a break-in tonight at a North Side apartment, police said.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of22
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Willie Wonka

Springboro, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

I don't dial 911 either, I dial Smith & Wesson!!

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

S&W M&P Pistols are good

http://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/product_in...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Oliver Twist

Springboro, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

The only thing keeping the animals in check is the 2nd Amendment, Right to bear arms and conceal carry. This is how the system works, not only is one hood rat dead, other related hood rats will fear for their lives and avoid robbing apartments in that particular neighborhood.

No long and extensive trial
No pardon from the Governor
No interference from the Public Defender
No pleas for liberals for "understanding"

One bullet (plus) one dead hood rat = peace, for the time being - there are many, many more hood rats that need the same treatment.

“Hey, Sarge!”

Since: Dec 10

The Milky Way

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

That kid died of severe lead poisoning!
Semajs Mom

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

Semaj never hirt nobody. He was a good son. now his 3 children do not have a father. Christmas will not be good this year.
The owner did not have to shoot. He should have told Semaj to drop what he took and he would have done it since he is just a good kid.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

Semajs Mom wrote:
Semaj never hirt nobody. He was a good son. now his 3 children do not have a father. Christmas will not be good this year.
The owner did not have to shoot. He should have told Semaj to drop what he took and he would have done it since he is just a good kid.
"Good kid" =/= thieves
Joe Citizen

Springboro, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

Thank you tenant ! We are all safer for your actions.
Dude Watson

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

Semajs Mom wrote:
I'm sure he was a goot boy with a big heart. I'm also sure he had more than 3 babies and ababy mommas too. You forgot to tell us how he went to church and was in the choir and was an aspiring rapper too. Now he won't be able to get his GED and enroll at Columbus State. The world is going to miss this gifted young man.

“Hey, Sarge!”

The Milky Way

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Dude Watson wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sure he was a goot boy with a big heart. I'm also sure he had more than 3 babies and ababy mommas too. You forgot to tell us how he went to church and was in the choir and was an aspiring rapper too. Now he won't be able to get his GED and enroll at Columbus State. The world is going to miss this gifted young man.
You forgot that he was also an aspiring scientist with a cure for cancer...
Every time some thuglet gets killed committing a crime mom, grandma, and Lord knows who, has to come forward and bs people about how good a kid he was!
Those clowns aren't familiar with George Zimmerman.
How about the teens shot in Cincy last week?
People are tired of crime, period!
Semajs Mom

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

Dude Watson wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sure he was a goot boy with a big heart. I'm also sure he had more than 3 babies and ababy mommas too. You forgot to tell us how he went to church and was in the choir and was an aspiring rapper too. Now he won't be able to get his GED and enroll at Columbus State. The world is going to miss this gifted young man.
dont be talkin bad bout my boy. though he was only 19, he always took good care of his kids. While he did not have a job, he was always tryin to provide for his kids. Whats 5 year old Semaj Jr going to do now with no daddy. who will be his role model.
Dude Watson

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

Semajs Mom wrote:
<quoted text>
dont be talkin bad bout my boy. though he was only 19, he always took good care of his kids. While he did not have a job, he was always tryin to provide for his kids. Whats 5 year old Semaj Jr going to do now with no daddy. who will be his role model.
At least your baby Semaj died doing what he loved.
Dude Watson

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

Perhaps you could throw Semaj's Jordan's over the power line to honor this goot boy!
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

KARL II wrote:
sig sauer is great

good is not good enough when your life is on the line

ask a seal or delta
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Oliver Twist wrote:
The only thing keeping the animals in check is the 2nd Amendment, Right to bear arms and conceal carry. This is how the system works, not only is one hood rat dead, other related hood rats will fear for their lives and avoid robbing apartments in that particular neighborhood.
No long and extensive trial
No pardon from the Governor
No interference from the Public Defender
No pleas for liberals for "understanding"
One bullet (plus) one dead hood rat = peace, for the time being - there are many, many more hood rats that need the same treatment.
and there are 1000 bullets available per hood rat

gun control is using 1 bullet per hood rat

save the remaining ammo for sharia law enforcers
Oliver Twist

Springboro, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
and there are 1000 bullets available per hood rat
gun control is using 1 bullet per hood rat
save the remaining ammo for sharia law enforcers
The interesting thing is that armed citizens kill far more hood rats than the police do.

Look at all the community relations gibberish from liberals due to the shooting last week in Cleveland.

Due to pressure from "minority" groups each police shooting must go before a "Community Review Board" made up of liberals like Reader, Female and Gene Harris. This makes police hesitant to shoot, so this is why it is so necessary for regular guy to get busy with these punks and teach them a lesson when they try to rape, pillage and plunder.
Semajs Mom

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

Oliver Twist wrote:
<quoted text>
The interesting thing is that armed citizens kill far more hood rats than the police do.
Look at all the community relations gibberish from liberals due to the shooting last week in Cleveland.
Due to pressure from "minority" groups each police shooting must go before a "Community Review Board" made up of liberals like Reader, Female and Gene Harris. This makes police hesitant to shoot, so this is why it is so necessary for regular guy to get busy with these punks and teach them a lesson when they try to rape, pillage and plunder.
That man who killed my boy needs to go before a review board. He killed my boy. Semaj aint got no gun.

“Hey, Sarge!”

The Milky Way

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Semajs Mom wrote:
<quoted text>dont be talkin bad bout my boy. though he was only 19, he always took good care of his kids. While he did not have a job, he was always tryin to provide for his kids. Whats 5 year old Semaj Jr going to do now with no daddy. who will be his role model.
You don't even know his real age!
Crack messing up your memory?
mike

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

and another telephone poll is now covered with ratty teddy bears. such a classy bunch!

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Oliver Twist wrote:
<quoted text>
Other hood rats do too.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of22
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Columbus Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••