Gibbs Steps Into Role of Civil War So...

Gibbs Steps Into Role of Civil War Soldier

There are 5 comments on the The Intelligencer story from Feb 16, 2014, titled Gibbs Steps Into Role of Civil War Soldier. In it, The Intelligencer reports that:

Anthony Gibbs brought the role of a black Civil War soldier to life Saturday as part of the "Step Into Stories" series at the Ohio County Public Library.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Intelligencer.

to frank

Plainfield, WI

#1 Feb 16, 2014
you need to correct yourself, Mr. Dunn was found guilty on (4) four of the 5charges. You comments reflect nothing but hate, byes, and bigotry sir. You should be ashamed of yourself. but I guess that's impossible, being ; that by your comments you probably have no concept of shame or conscience.
Axe-Me-Anything

Little Rock, AR

#2 Feb 16, 2014
"byes" ???
Did you mean "bias," you ignorant, illiterate monkey??
LMFAO

“IM Loving in”

Since: Mar 11

Loveland Ohio

#3 Feb 16, 2014
Axe-Me-Anything wrote:
"byes" ???
LMFAO
Now that OReally has "come out" as non-white are you next?

“"WHITE PRIDE WORLDWIDE"”

Since: Jun 12

THE GREAT WHITE WORLD

#4 Feb 16, 2014
Axe-Me-Anything wrote:
"byes" ???
LMFAO
Sir,

That is the kind of negro that makes the rest of we lowly negroes look even dumber than we already are.

I shall see if I can find a White mentor for him, I do apologise for his immense stupidity on behalf of my people.

a blackboi
Axe-Me-Anything

Little Rock, AR

#6 Feb 16, 2014
iamcuriousnow wrote:
<quoted text>
Now that OReally has "come out" as non-white are you next?
We're STILL waiting for you to admit (although everyone knows it) that you're an obese black hog, Selorna.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 1 min Colonel Pale Rider 6,436
They're Shooting News Reporters On Live TV 1 min d pants 44
News Woman caught with 47 heroin balloons in her bod... (May '11) 14 min Haha 30
AN ODE TO billary! 1 hr Seriouslady 12
Texas Secession Petition Racks Up More Than 80,... 2 hr They cannot kill ... 2
News Seminar seeks Ohioans who want to make money wi... 3 hr They cannot kill ... 4
Good Riddance to Auntie Zeituni (Apr '14) 3 hr jaybee 81
Deal with the Devil 3 hr Seriouslady 39
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages