of 15
Next Last
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#284 Feb 14, 2013
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed.
Uhhhh, he was putting you in the same boat with me.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#285 Feb 14, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Santa is a fantasy.
what is quite funny, is an atheist, gay, black man, who claims to be a Lawyer is without doubt the most ignorant idiot on this topix board.
you expect us to take you serious; but you believe in fantasies.
do you still wet the bed too?
Santa is a fantasy? Nuh-uh. There is a book that tells all about him and my parents told me it was true.

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#286 Feb 14, 2013
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course I do not remember the summer of 42. Of course I prefer to teach my daughter at home, if I had one. I have answered many children and teens appropriately. As for the existance of penises and reproduction, being around animals pretty much gets the discussion going at a young age. That does not mean you teach your children, or any children to act to act or breed like animals.
The Summer of 42.

A movie.

Check into it.

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#287 Feb 14, 2013
-tip- wrote:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/new s/article-2278457/CDC-warns-Va lentines-Day-eve-severe-epidem ic-sexually-transmitted-diseas es-sweeping-nation.html
FTA: "...The number of new infections in the country has been growing over the last couple decades, leading one CDC researcher to declare that the U.S. is facing an 'ongoing, severe STI epidemic.'
...'STIs take a big health and economic toll on men and women in the United States, especially our youth,' CDC epidemiologist Catherine Lindsay told NBC News.
Much of the $16 billion in annual healthcare costs that go to STI's is spent on patients with HIV/AIDS, who require lifetime care."
God gave us moral guidelines for our own health and well-being.
Anyone who doesn't recognize that fact is a blind fool.
The facts you cite are among the reasons that public health officials have lobbied against federal mandates for abstinence only sex education.

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#288 Feb 14, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
The facts you cite are among the reasons that public health officials have lobbied against federal mandates for abstinence only sex education.
You're chasing your tail.
Wait what

Dublin, OH

#289 Feb 23, 2013
Round and round and round and round...

adif understanding

Lancaster, OH

#290 Mar 9, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
If abortion is murder, why allow any exceptions?
There has always been exceptions to the though shall not kill. Generally, it is the preservation of life where the exceptions are made but even God after giving the ten commandments to Moses, commanded the Israelites to war with several villages and kill them all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 15
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
For Cat Lovers Only! 22 min They cannot kill ... 172
Ashley Ross 4 hr tony triplett 3
They're Shooting News Reporters On Live TV 5 hr d pants 66
Obama names Mt McKinley, Denali 5 hr d pants 10
Annie THINKS HER EXPERIENCES ARE ENIQUE & BEYON... 6 hr Phil McCracken 11
AN ODE TO billary! 6 hr nominated_1 40
Man shot near Ferguson protest….. 6 hr d pants 243
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages