Ohio Dems Call for Resignation
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#168 Jan 24, 2013
Sashaya wrote:
It sure would be nice if this topic could STAY on topic. I thought the purpose of this thread was to discuss the white militant woman who posted the fake Hitler quote. I really dont think racists should be on our school board. She should probably resign and if not, be fired. Racist views dont belong in leadership of our diverse student populations. Its just icky.
Since people here want to discuss Benghazi, I for one applauded Mrs Clinton and enjoyed her standing up to the rednecks that were badgering her. They seem sexist to me and dont really seem to care about embassy security. Arent they stilll keeping funding away from security resources...seems kinda hypocritical to me...those are some bad men...
you can't type, without playing your race card.

irrelevant describes you perfectly

Hugh Victor Thompson III

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#169 Jan 24, 2013
Sashaya wrote:
It sure would be nice if this topic could STAY on topic. I thought the purpose of this thread was to discuss the white militant woman who posted the fake Hitler quote. I really dont think racists should be on our school board. She should probably resign and if not, be fired. Racist views dont belong in leadership of our diverse student populations. Its just icky.
Since people here want to discuss Benghazi, I for one applauded Mrs Clinton and enjoyed her standing up to the rednecks that were badgering her. They seem sexist to me and dont really seem to care about embassy security. Arent they stilll keeping funding away from security resources...seems kinda hypocritical to me...those are some bad men...
You must be new to Topix if you're complaining about threads going off-topic.
Rednecks? Really? Which Senators and Representatives would those be? Clinton's response of, "What difference does it make?" when asked about the trigger of the attacks was appalling and unacceptable. It's the sign of a narcissist with an extremely weak mind.
As for embassy security funding, your precious Demonrats were no better than the GOP:

House Democrats opened Wednesday’s House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform hearing by attacking Republicans for cuts to embassy security funding — cuts that only happened thanks to overwhelming support from House Democrats, including House Oversight Committee Ranking Democratic member Rep. Elijah Cummings. In fact, more House Democrats – 149 of them — voted for the cuts than did House Republicans, of which 147 voted for them.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2012/10/10/dems-accuse...

Hugh Victor Thompson III

Hilliard, OH

#170 Jan 24, 2013
Sashaya wrote:
I detect some racism coming from you, dear.

Hugh Victor Thompson III

Hilliard, OH

#171 Jan 24, 2013
Sashaya wrote:
Here's another gem from you girl:

“Well, I have to confess here in public, going on the Sunday shows is not my favorite thing to do,” Clinton said.“There are other things that I prefer to do on Sunday mornings.”

“And, you know, I haven’t been on a Sunday show in way over a year,” she added.“So, it just isn’t something that I normally jump to do.”
http://cnsnews.com/news/article/hillary-not-d...
Che Reagan Christ

Akron, OH

#172 Jan 24, 2013
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>Did you even read the article? Help was 1-2 hours away and the battle went on for at least four hours. One of the CIA operatives was painting a mortar position with a laser.
And have you never heard of Rapid Reaction Units?
Rapid reaction forces are designed to intervene quickly as a spearhead to gain and hold ground in quickly unfolding combat or in rather low intensity conflicts, such as uprisings that necessitate the evacuation of foreign embassies. Because they are usually transported by air, such military units are usually lightly armed, but often extremely well trained to compensate for their lower calibre weapons and lack of heavy equipment like tanks.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rapid_reaction_f...
You're out of your depth again, "lawyer."
Here you go again substituting political BS for fact. Read beyond your rightwing talking points.
Che Reagan Christ

Akron, OH

#173 Jan 24, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Sunday brings future of 82 degrees at about 2PM for me.
Tomorrow I have a business meeting.
Saturday Detroit auto show.
PS: I provided an entire list of taxes I pay. Because of your inability to perform elementary math, then expending you to be able to comprehend what you read is a bit lofty.
You are going to hurt yourself. Stay medicated.
I know you provided that list. That's what is so funny because just three weeks ago you were bragging about how you would never pay a penny of tax again because of your brilliant off shore scheme concocted by your team of 45 lawyers.
Che Reagan Christ

Akron, OH

#174 Jan 24, 2013
<quoted text>I detect some racism coming from you, dear.
What racism do you detect from her?

Hugh Victor Thompson III

Hilliard, OH

#175 Jan 24, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Here you go again substituting political BS for fact. Read beyond your rightwing talking points.
Those are facts, you moron. You have nothing because you're an ignorant partisan who couldn't care less about the men who died that night. And worse, you're proud of it.

Hugh Victor Thompson III

Hilliard, OH

#176 Jan 24, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
What racism do you detect from her?
She played the race card when the issue is anything but racial. Then she called used the term, "militant white."
Che Reagan Christ

Akron, OH

#177 Jan 24, 2013
<quoted text>Those are facts, you moron. You have nothing because you're an ignorant partisan who couldn't care less about the men who died that night. And worse, you're proud of it.
Of course. Only Republicans care about the lives of government employees and soldiers. You are such an idiot.
Che Reagan Christ

Akron, OH

#178 Jan 24, 2013
If you care to take your head out of Glenn Beck's rectum for a minute, read these and learn something.

http://thehill.com/blogs/defcon-hill/operatio...

http://www.armytimes.com/news/2012/11/ap-time...

http://www.military.com/daily-news/2012/11/02...

You should be ashamed of yourself trying to spin the deaths of Americans into a partisan political attack. There aren't enough Hail Marys in the universe to save someone like you.

Hugh Victor Thompson III

Hilliard, OH

#179 Jan 24, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course. Only Republicans care about the lives of government employees and soldiers. You are such an idiot.
As your girl Hillary said, "What difference does it make?"
Yes, Republicans and any other non-Democrats DO care more. You can't even defend yourself on this one.
Che Reagan Christ

Akron, OH

#180 Jan 24, 2013
<quoted text>She played the race card when the issue is anything but racial. Then she called used the term, "militant white."
What does that have to do with genetic superiority? Isn't that how you and your KKK buddies are defining racism these days?

Hugh Victor Thompson III

Hilliard, OH

#181 Jan 24, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
What does that have to do with genetic superiority? Isn't that how you and your KKK buddies are defining racism these days?
So now you're so beaten you've been reduced to changing the definition of racism that you people have used against us for decades. Che, you have truly jumped the shark.

Hugh Victor Thompson III

Hilliard, OH

#182 Jan 24, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
If you care to take your head out of Glenn Beck's rectum for a minute, read these and learn something.
http://thehill.com/blogs/defcon-hill/operatio...
http://www.armytimes.com/news/2012/11/ap-time...
http://www.military.com/daily-news/2012/11/02...
You should be ashamed of yourself trying to spin the deaths of Americans into a partisan political attack. There aren't enough Hail Marys in the universe to save someone like you.
No Che, that would be you, Hillary and the rest of the Demonrats spinning. I presented you with facts and you're beaten into desperation.

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#183 Jan 24, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
tapes?
I said live feed.
Hillary lied as she always has.
proof of that is in basement of whitehouse were the situation room is.
you really think that an embassy does not have satellite feed with the whitehouse? multiple communication methods?
funny a raid on Bin Laden on helmet cam was on that night. Do you think Benghazi was preempted by Baby Momma's?
let me sell you some mountain land in southern florida.
remember Hillary's presidential ad about the 3 o'clock phone call?
seems neither Hillary or the president were up for the task.
Soo, like I said--you got proof?

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#184 Jan 24, 2013
Adif understanding wrote:
<quoted text>More like you didn't think. The defense department has acknowledged a live video feed of the attacks from an unarmed drone and a CATV feed from the embassy. The CIA had admitted to using this feed to direct a team from Tripoli who got to Benghazi about 4 hours after the attack happened.
The fact that the president didn't have the competence to view the feed or that Hilary was caught with her pants down does not mean there was no live feed. And all this was known before the president sent public officials out to blame it on some damn movie that no one has even heard of which wasn't even produced yet.
You have proof of this?

BTW--film from a drone, if it existed, would hardly show rape--indoors. You got proof of that?

And the video to which you refer DID spark protests all over the middle east.

“Where did I put my tiara?”

Since: Dec 11

Columbus, OH

#185 Jan 24, 2013
<quoted text>No Che, that would be you, Hillary and the rest of the Demonrats spinning. I presented you with facts and you're beaten into desperation.
So did the GOP yesterday. Watched enough political pundits this morning, Dem and Repub, that agree they threw her softballs and did not ask the hard questions. No answers. If you are going to blame the Dems for spinning then ask why the Repubs didn't ask the questions you crave to know the response to.

Hugh Victor Thompson III

Hilliard, OH

#186 Jan 24, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Soo, like I said--you got proof?
The attack was then fed to all of them, the White House, the Pentagon, the State Dept., the CIA, through live video feed. A later email that day reported,“Ansar al-Sharia Claims Responsibility for Benghazi Attack.” The feed showed no protest of any supposedly offensive You Tube video.
http://www.forbes.com/sites/peterferrara/2012...
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#187 Jan 24, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you provided that list. That's what is so funny because just three weeks ago you were bragging about how you would never pay a penny of tax again because of your brilliant off shore scheme concocted by your team of 45 lawyers.
why do you lie about everything?

they are not my lawyers; but a corporations I work with.

and my foreign affairs are none of your business; but know I earn more overseas, than I do here by almost triple.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Should the GOP cut its loses? 3 min Big Johnson 858
Trump the Liar 15 min Pam 919
Trump's accusations are unfounded and reflects ... 18 min Reality Speaks 37
News Canada OKs hijab for Muslim Mounties 31 min Mimzy 4
News Columbus man accused of sexually assaulting tod... 33 min Catman Dave 30
News Storms knock out power 35 min Catman Dave 3
News Former manager of Italian-ice shop pleads guilt... 57 min Nip It Now 2
News Hillary Clinton tops Donald Trump in battlegrou... 1 hr Reality Speaks 240
I wish our cat would die. 9 hr They cannot kill ... 52

Columbus Jobs