Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#148 Jan 24, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
How many jobs do you have today, Walter?
2 more than you have
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#149 Jan 24, 2013
The Democrats want this woman to resign; but want to elect Hillary as president who watched an ambassador on live TV get murdered and raped.

Hillary did nothing to stop rape and murder; but lie to cover it up.

This school administrator tells the truth; and the Democrats want her out of office.

seem familiar?
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#150 Jan 24, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
2 more than you have
You've already mentioned two, what's the third one?

And by the way, what county did those concrete contractors rip you off in?

woof

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#151 Jan 24, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
You've already mentioned two, what's the third one?
And by the way, what county did those concrete contractors rip you off in?
woof
Again, walleye are in Lake Erie...fishing fool.
Murphys Law

Akron, OH

#152 Jan 24, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
You do realize you have just given yourself and your pals here some very good advice? Quit whining.
Che, you consider anything we criticize of Obama as whining.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#153 Jan 24, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
of Deb Terhar, Governor Kasich's hand-picked State School Board President.
Not sufficiently embarrassing that she is a vocal Tea Partier and home school advocate. Apparently she also doesn't understand that what you put on Facebook is not exactly private. And to top it all off, she got her history wrong.
Apparently Ms. Terhar is also pro-gun and sufficiently anti-Obama to see nothing wrong with posting a Hitler picture with a comparison to the President's proposed gun policies. And the Hitler picture was adorned with a quote that is attributable to Hitler only by the pro-gun lobby (in other words, there is no evidence he ever said it at all) making a historically inaccurate claim that Hitler disarmed the German population.
The woman is entitled to her views, however extreme. And she is entitled to publish them.
However, she has no entitlement to the Presidency of the State Board of Education. And her plain and willful ignorance simply makes us, as a state, look stupid.
If Kasich cannot get her to resign, he certainly knows how to force a person out.
nothing happened but a woman criticize our president on face book.

our president and Hillary watched a US Ambassador get raped and murdered on live TV; and lied to cover it up.

which of these 2 crimes deserves punished?

the willful ignorance of our President and Secretary of State regarding the Benghazi demonstrated leadership, is a fireable offense.

they all go, or none do

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#154 Jan 24, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
The Democrats want this woman to resign; but want to elect Hillary as president who watched an ambassador on live TV get murdered and raped.
This school administrator tells the truth; and the Democrats want her out of office.
seem familiar?
Well, RS, Hillary stated yesterday that there was no live feed. Tapes were not available until weeks later.

You got proof that it was otherwise?

The President of the SBOE passed along a statement attributed to Hitler that is in all likelihood false--to support her pro-gun political views.

You got proof that this one was otherwise?

Didn't think so.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#155 Jan 24, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, RS, Hillary stated yesterday that there was no live feed. Tapes were not available until weeks later.
The President of the SBOE passed along a statement attributed to Hitler that is in all likelihood false--to support her pro-gun political views.
Didn't think so.
tapes?

I said live feed.
Hillary lied as she always has.
proof of that is in basement of whitehouse were the situation room is.

you really think that an embassy does not have satellite feed with the whitehouse? multiple communication methods?

funny a raid on Bin Laden on helmet cam was on that night. Do you think Benghazi was preempted by Baby Momma's?

let me sell you some mountain land in southern florida.

remember Hillary's presidential ad about the 3 o'clock phone call?

seems neither Hillary or the president were up for the task.
Adif understanding

Chicago, IL

#156 Jan 24, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't think so.
More like you didn't think. The defense department has acknowledged a live video feed of the attacks from an unarmed drone and a CATV feed from the embassy. The CIA had admitted to using this feed to direct a team from Tripoli who got to Benghazi about 4 hours after the attack happened.

The fact that the president didn't have the competence to view the feed or that Hilary was caught with her pants down does not mean there was no live feed. And all this was known before the president sent public officials out to blame it on some damn movie that no one has even heard of which wasn't even produced yet.
Murphys Law

Akron, OH

#157 Jan 24, 2013
Adif understanding wrote:
<quoted text>or that Hilary was caught with her pants down
Huma Abedin???
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#158 Jan 24, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
2 more than you have
Now it's three. And yet, you don't pay any taxes. What will tomorrow bring?
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#159 Jan 24, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
seem familiar?
Cover what up? You guys have never seen a witch hunt you didn't like.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#160 Jan 24, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
tapes?
I said live feed.
Hillary lied as she always has.
proof of that is in basement of whitehouse were the situation room is.
you really think that an embassy does not have satellite feed with the whitehouse? multiple communication methods?
funny a raid on Bin Laden on helmet cam was on that night. Do you think Benghazi was preempted by Baby Momma's?
let me sell you some mountain land in southern florida.
remember Hillary's presidential ad about the 3 o'clock phone call?
seems neither Hillary or the president were up for the task.
Now Walter Mitty knows what goes on in the Situation Room in the White House. Amazing.

What exactly were they supposed to do, jump in a fighter jet and head to Libya?

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#161 Jan 24, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Now Walter Mitty knows what goes on in the Situation Room in the White House. Amazing.
What exactly were they supposed to do, jump in a fighter jet and head to Libya?
Your ignorance knows no bounds:

The fighting at the CIA annex went on for more than four hours -- enough time for any planes based in Sigonella Air base, just 480 miles away, to arrive. Fox News has also learned that two separate Tier One Special operations forces were told to wait, among them Delta Force operators.

A Special Operations team, or CIF which stands for Commanders in Extremis Force, operating in Central Europe had been moved to Sigonella, Italy, but they were never told to deploy. In fact, a Pentagon official says there were never any requests to deploy assets from outside the country. A second force that specializes in counterterrorism rescues was on hand at Sigonella, according to senior military and intelligence sources. According to those sources, they could have flown to Benghazi in less than two hours. They were the same distance to Benghazi as those that were sent from Tripoli. Spectre gunships are commonly used by the Special Operations community to provide close air support.

According to sources on the ground during the attack, the special operator on the roof of the CIA annex had visual contact and a laser pointing at the Libyan mortar team that was targeting the CIA annex. The operators were calling in coordinates of where the Libyan forces were firing from.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/10/26/ci...
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#162 Jan 24, 2013
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>Your ignorance knows no bounds:
The fighting at the CIA annex went on for more than four hours -- enough time for any planes based in Sigonella Air base, just 480 miles away, to arrive. Fox News has also learned that two separate Tier One Special operations forces were told to wait, among them Delta Force operators.
A Special Operations team, or CIF which stands for Commanders in Extremis Force, operating in Central Europe had been moved to Sigonella, Italy, but they were never told to deploy. In fact, a Pentagon official says there were never any requests to deploy assets from outside the country. A second force that specializes in counterterrorism rescues was on hand at Sigonella, according to senior military and intelligence sources. According to those sources, they could have flown to Benghazi in less than two hours. They were the same distance to Benghazi as those that were sent from Tripoli. Spectre gunships are commonly used by the Special Operations community to provide close air support.
According to sources on the ground during the attack, the special operator on the roof of the CIA annex had visual contact and a laser pointing at the Libyan mortar team that was targeting the CIA annex. The operators were calling in coordinates of where the Libyan forces were firing from.
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/10/26/ci...
There can't be more to the story than just this, can there? It has to be just as simple as the POTUS actually wanted those people to die. It couldn't be that the Secretary of Defense and the General in charge of that area of the world didn't want to send in Special Ops forces into a situation they knew nothing about. It couldn't be that any available support was hours away. Nooooooo. It must be some nefarious conspiracy.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#163 Jan 24, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
There can't be more to the story than just this, can there? It has to be just as simple as the POTUS actually wanted those people to die. It couldn't be that the Secretary of Defense and the General in charge of that area of the world didn't want to send in Special Ops forces into a situation they knew nothing about. It couldn't be that any available support was hours away. Nooooooo. It must be some nefarious conspiracy.
Cheney did it........I knew it!

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#164 Jan 24, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you even read the article? Help was 1-2 hours away and the battle went on for at least four hours. One of the CIA operatives was painting a mortar position with a laser.
And have you never heard of Rapid Reaction Units?

Rapid reaction forces are designed to intervene quickly as a spearhead to gain and hold ground in quickly unfolding combat or in rather low intensity conflicts, such as uprisings that necessitate the evacuation of foreign embassies. Because they are usually transported by air, such military units are usually lightly armed, but often extremely well trained to compensate for their lower calibre weapons and lack of heavy equipment like tanks.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rapid_reaction_f...

You're out of your depth again, "lawyer."
Sashaya

United States

#165 Jan 24, 2013
It sure would be nice if this topic could STAY on topic. I thought the purpose of this thread was to discuss the white militant woman who posted the fake Hitler quote. I really dont think racists should be on our school board. She should probably resign and if not, be fired. Racist views dont belong in leadership of our diverse student populations. Its just icky.

Since people here want to discuss Benghazi, I for one applauded Mrs Clinton and enjoyed her standing up to the rednecks that were badgering her. They seem sexist to me and dont really seem to care about embassy security. Arent they stilll keeping funding away from security resources...seems kinda hypocritical to me...those are some bad men...
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#166 Jan 24, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Now it's three. And yet, you don't pay any taxes. What will tomorrow bring?
Sunday brings future of 82 degrees at about 2PM for me.

Tomorrow I have a business meeting.

Saturday Detroit auto show.

PS: I provided an entire list of taxes I pay. Because of your inability to perform elementary math, then expending you to be able to comprehend what you read is a bit lofty.

You are going to hurt yourself. Stay medicated.

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#167 Jan 24, 2013
Sashaya wrote:
It sure would be nice if this topic could STAY on topic. I thought the purpose of this thread was to discuss the white militant woman who posted the fake Hitler quote. I really dont think racists should be on our school board. She should probably resign and if not, be fired. Racist views dont belong in leadership of our diverse student populations. Its just icky.
Since people here want to discuss Benghazi, I for one applauded Mrs Clinton and enjoyed her standing up to the rednecks that were badgering her. They seem sexist to me and dont really seem to care about embassy security. Arent they stilll keeping funding away from security resources...seems kinda hypocritical to me...those are some bad men...
Thank you for providing the picture-perfect example of a low-information voter.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 7 min Canton 31,039
Bennett Smith gate stories from the victims poi... (May '13) 22 min posser 2,433
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 54 min d pantz 3,328
The Roosevelts: An Intimate History 1 hr Anon 7
New Columbus Reading Program Aims To Get Books ... 1 hr They cannot kill ... 2
Open Streets event to emphasize use of pavement... 1 hr yeah baby yeah 1
OBAMA Outperforms Reagan 2 hr Neutral Party 59
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
•••
•••