Ohio Dems Call for Resignation

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#127 Jan 23, 2013
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>Let's see you produce any "untrue" statements I have made.
"Cruel and mean"? You really are five years old, aren't you? You need to grow up, get a thicker skin and learn that the world isn't some leftist acid trip with spearmint bushes and lemonade oceans.
Well, there were those predictions about Romney's presidency.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#129 Jan 23, 2013
<quoted text>Odd...you seem to reach that conclusion about all conservatives.
How on earth would you know?

woof

Location hidden

#130 Jan 23, 2013
<quoted text>I think she's part of a social class where fecal waste and fart jokes are de rigueur.
hey now has a liberal cousin?
Ohio Attorney

Circleville, OH

#131 Jan 23, 2013
If it is Obama they want to resign, I agree!

Location hidden

#132 Jan 23, 2013
Ohio Attorney wrote:
Good grief,what a bunch of hypocritical democrats. If you don't like it, leave!
Hey, OA. Long time no see!

“Hi-Yo Silver! Away!”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#133 Jan 23, 2013
<quoted text>She says she has a degree in engineering. Have you ever met an engineer who acts like that?
Looks like we have yet another phony NE Ohioan out of their element here. She sounds like female's daughter.
I've worked with several female engineers who are even goofier than you think she is.

The thing you have to understand about engineers is that they are fundamentally gearheads. They relate to objects much better than people. Which is why putting them into management positions is almost always a disaster. There are exceptions, maybe 10%-15% of the set, but they usually wind up in marketing.

And remember I've said I have an engineering mentality but I am not an engineer by profession. Or was that one of my other apparitions?
Annie Oakley

Circleville, OH

#134 Jan 23, 2013
Murphys law wrote:
<quoted text>
My grandma is 85, she knows that Social Security is soon to be broke, is pro-Israel and votes down school levies.
She votes a straight Democrat ticket, the last R she voted for was Voinovich.
That isn't wisdom.
More like democratic dementia!
Annie Oakley

Circleville, OH

#135 Jan 23, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
And that is precisely the issue here, Tony.
The agency for which Terhar is responsible (the State Board hires and fires the State Superintendent) is responsible for ensuring that students in Ohio are taught such things as critical thinking and how to recognize propaganda and its uses.
Terhar just exhibited a massive fail in those areas.
Whatever happened to free speech? If the above is so true, then it is time for hyopcrite Obama to resign, isn't it?

Hugh Victor Thompson III

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#136 Jan 23, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, OA. Long time no see!
I don't think that's the same guy.
Murphys law

Akron, OH

#137 Jan 23, 2013
Annie Oakley wrote:
<quoted text>
More like democratic dementia!
It's just tribal loyalty, my grandfather is the one with the memory loss, but my grandmother is a big fan of FDR. She said I was making it up that he had USSR agents in his administration.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Sovie...
Adif understanding

United States

#138 Jan 23, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, not only is it a POLITICAL position, but she has also revealed herself to be incompetent to carry out the basic duties of the position.
Her freedom of speech is not in question.
But you seem to think that she is entitled to lead schools in the State of Ohio.
How is she incompetent to do the position?

Hugh Victor Thompson III

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#139 Jan 23, 2013
Kemosahbe wrote:
<quoted text>
I've worked with several female engineers who are even goofier than you think she is.
The thing you have to understand about engineers is that they are fundamentally gearheads. They relate to objects much better than people. Which is why putting them into management positions is almost always a disaster. There are exceptions, maybe 10%-15% of the set, but they usually wind up in marketing.
And remember I've said I have an engineering mentality but I am not an engineer by profession. Or was that one of my other apparitions?
Look at the two 20th century presidents who were engineers...they were both one term disasters.
Murphys law

Akron, OH

#140 Jan 23, 2013
Adif understanding wrote:
<quoted text>How is she incompetent to do the position?
Sen. Sherrod Brown (D): GOP = Hitler, Brown is competent

GOP SBOE member: Gun bans = Hitler, incompetent

I'm not asking you to understand why, but there are double standards.

That's why the SBOE member must go.

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#141 Jan 23, 2013
Murphys law wrote:
The governor cannot remove her, only impeachment from the legislature or resignation can.
Or the next election :)

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#142 Jan 23, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
The agency for which Terhar is responsible (the State Board hires and fires the State Superintendent) is responsible for ensuring that students in Ohio are taught such things as critical thinking and how to recognize propaganda and its uses.
Terhar is not personally responsible for educating children, but instead delegates it to the appropriate others. There is no indication that this function is hampered in the least.
Adif understanding

United States

#143 Jan 23, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol.. There was no fail in those areas. Just because you don't like or are brainwashed to the point you will not accept another person's views means little to that. Please don't confuse yourself on it in the future.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#144 Jan 24, 2013
Murphys law wrote:
<quoted text>
Eight board members are governor appointees, therefore they will almost certainly be in alignment with the governor.
If the eight vote this way, it needs only one other board member, plus the new president, to vote them in as president.
That isn't sketchy, it's the political system in action.
"rumors" are just that.
If you have the votes, you win? I seem to remember "this is what democracy looks like" from certain union protestors after they defeated SB5.
Leftist butthurt over that, is just that, butthurt. The teaching of evolution is not banned, the board is not all white males, and no evidence of corruption has arisen.
Seriously, quit whining. The left in this state will lose in 2014 because they have no ideas, all they do is whine that Preacher Ted is gone. They resemble the national left's characterization of the GOP as the "Party of No"
You do realize you have just given yourself and your pals here some very good advice? Quit whining.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#145 Jan 24, 2013
<quoted text>Childish traits tend to seep through with weak minds like yours.
Says the guy who suggested a poster practiced "self abuse."
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#146 Jan 24, 2013
<quoted text>I might try something having to do with black lawyers...
You already did that. Next.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#147 Jan 24, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
with age you gain wisdom
when you grow up, you will understand
How many jobs do you have today, Walter?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump the Crook/Liar 7 min Reality Speaks 211
Recount Collapses 11 min Snap Crackle and Pop 2
Poor POS coon-yea 20 min 614- not fed 30
Fox News has died of self-destruction supporti... 1 hr Reality Speaks 3
God Help Us. Drumpf Is Clueless, And Impeachab... 1 hr Reality Speaks 84
Trump endangers relations with China 1 hr Reality Speaks 50
Looking for my father!!!!! 2 hr 1 and 1 and 1 is 3 4
144 Companies in 25 Different Countries 18 hr Seriouslady 215

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web