Ohio Dems Call for Resignation
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#46 Jan 23, 2013
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>She says she has a degree in engineering. Have you ever met an engineer who acts like that?
Looks like we have yet another phony NE Ohioan out of their element here. She sounds like female's daughter.
I haven't seen an educated person with a degree from Colby College refer to someone as a "silly broad" for the mere offense of disagreeing with them. Perhaps you are the phony.
Murphys Law

Akron, OH

#47 Jan 23, 2013
<quoted text>
Looks like we have yet another phony NE Ohioan out of their element here. She sounds like female's daughter.
I hope that doesn't apply to me

“Where did I put my tiara?”

Since: Dec 11

Columbus, OH

#48 Jan 23, 2013
<quoted text>She says she has a degree in engineering. Have you ever met an engineer who acts like that?
Never met an engineer that silly. My brother is one, son studying to become one...well my son can be silly, but he gets a pass, he's 18 and in college, he's allowed to be a little silly. Now that I think of it, he does present himself to be more mature...

Columbus, OH

#49 Jan 23, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't seen an educated person with a degree from Colby College refer to someone as a "silly broad" for the mere offense of disagreeing with them. Perhaps you are the phony.
Perhaps the silliness that ensues from people pretending to be educated pushes those of us that are over the edge at times. Ponder that.

Hugh Victor Thompson III

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#50 Jan 23, 2013
Murphys Law wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope that doesn't apply to me
No sir. There are a few of you who are good people...you, Babs, etc. But now we're even dealing with Loren Eberly here. The two "lawyer" scumbags from Akron have polluted this place.

Hugh Victor Thompson III

Hilliard, OH

#51 Jan 23, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't know where Colby was until you encountered me, "lawyer." Take a look at her ranting emotional posts and tell me that "silly broad" doesn't fit.
You should give her a call, Che. You two would hit it off in a heartbeat.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#52 Jan 23, 2013
GlitterSucks wrote:
<quoted text>Perhaps the silliness that ensues from people pretending to be educated pushes those of us that are over the edge at times. Ponder that.
Maybe being called a "silly broad" by a sanctimonious prick pushed her over the edge. Ponder that.

Columbus, OH

#53 Jan 23, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe being called a "silly broad" by a sanctimonious prick pushed her over the edge. Ponder that.
Sending you a tissue to dry your eyes. Wah, wah, Georgie hurt my feelings, boo hoo

Hugh Victor Thompson III

Hilliard, OH

#54 Jan 23, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Her foolishness precedes my replies to her. And so what if it didn't? She presents herself as a low information, poorly educated, empty (but loud) shell of a person.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#55 Jan 23, 2013
<quoted text>You didn't know where Colby was until you encountered me, "lawyer." Take a look at her ranting emotional posts and tell me that "silly broad" doesn't fit.
You should give her a call, Che. You two would hit it off in a heartbeat.
I'm just glad that your name calling isn't limited to race but includes gender too.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#56 Jan 23, 2013
<quoted text>Her foolishness precedes my replies to her. And so what if it didn't? She presents herself as a low information, poorly educated, empty (but loud) shell of a person.
At least you learned from your Churches chauvinism.

Hugh Victor Thompson III

Hilliard, OH

#57 Jan 23, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm just glad that your name calling isn't limited to race but includes gender too.
I even do it to white men from time to time. If you were one, I'd do it now.

Hugh Victor Thompson III

Hilliard, OH

#58 Jan 23, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
At least you learned from your Churches chauvinism.
Suits me. Just as your political party teaches you that abortion is a celebration of "reproductive freedom."
WIZARD

Cleveland, OH

#59 Jan 23, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks!
Maybe it did! A person can be pushed to the brink.....
All I know is that some of the ignorant people who post here on Topox have no life and most decieve others because of the annonimity factor.
Sitting behind a computer and being their alter ego makes one think and do what he normally would not do face to face with another being.
It gives them courage to say things he would normally not say.
I bet he's a really nice guy, when not on Topix....but the question is...when is George NOTon Topix?

And don't talk about me like Im not here.....
WIZARD

Cleveland, OH

#60 Jan 23, 2013
<quoted text>Her foolishness precedes my replies to her. And so what if it didn't? She presents herself as a low information, poorly educated, empty (but loud) shell of a person.
Everytime you post you reveal what kind of a person YOU ARE!
Mean,ignorant, and pompas!
I don't have to answer to your accusations ...they are totally unfounded.
AND you know what you can do with the tampon and nozzles...don't you?
Fight fire with fire, I always say!

Hugh Victor Thompson III

Hilliard, OH

#61 Jan 23, 2013
WIZARD wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks!
Maybe it did! A person can be pushed to the brink.....
All I know is that some of the ignorant people who post here on Topox have no life and most decieve others because of the annonimity factor.
Sitting behind a computer and being their alter ego makes one think and do what he normally would not do face to face with another being.
It gives them courage to say things he would normally not say.
I bet he's a really nice guy, when not on Topix....but the question is...when is George NOTon Topix?
When are Che, Duke and Reader not on Topix?
BTW, I love your spelling and grammar...only a top notch "college" could produce such a gifted writer.

Columbus, OH

#62 Jan 23, 2013
WIZARD wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, thanks for the heads up doofus. Hope you don't see my post, I don't want to hurt your feelings.

Oh crap, you just may if you can figure out reply tracker. Now I'm scared.

Columbus, OH

#63 Jan 23, 2013
WIZARD wrote:
<quoted text>
Everytime you post you reveal what kind of a person YOU ARE!
Mean,ignorant, and pompas!
I don't have to answer to your accusations ...they are totally unfounded.
AND you know what you can do with the tampon and nozzles...don't you?
Fight fire with fire, I always say!
Keep showing that class and intelligence. My bet is on Georgie for having a fire extinguisher to put your fire out, I say!

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Planet Earth

#64 Jan 23, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Please provide the name and a citation for any single person you believe to be agitating for gun confiscations.
http://www.ironicsurrealism.com/2012/12/31/di...
WIZARD

Cleveland, OH

#65 Jan 23, 2013
GlitterSucks wrote:
<quoted text>Okay, thanks for the heads up doofus. Hope you don't see my post, I don't want to hurt your feelings.
Oh crap, you just may if you can figure out reply tracker. Now I'm scared.
You're just a drunk ....brain damage
Comic relief....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Middle Class will now be paying for the wall. 4 min Reality 3
Girls what your dirtiest fantasy? 41 min Ohio 7
Trump and Pence losing popularity 1 hr d pants 37
I love Shopping KMart, Sears, Meijer.Where Do y... 1 hr jonjediII 63
Saturday Night Live. Watch It. 1 hr Shadow_Hunter 13
Jerry Sandusky’s Son Charged 2 hr They cannot kill ... 7
News Ohio bans sex with animals; violators could fac... 2 hr Reality 3
Worlds fastest growing religion is..... 3 hr Duke for Mayor 236
Odds of Trump's impeachment 3 hr Reality 330
Donald Trump Administration 9 hr Trooff 786