Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

Artifice F K as Kornbrain wrote:
<quoted text>
You could not be more of a dumba$$ suckup if you tried. So you should stop trying.... and shoot yourself with any one of the guns in your arsenal of 500 automatic weapons.
Thank you in advance.
Ladies and gentlemen:

I present to you a low information voter
Fraud F K Ass Karl

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
Ladies and gentlemen:
I present to you a low information voter
Good job, minion. Your pissing up a rope is progressing.
My Turn

Arlington Heights, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Please provide the name and a citation for any single person you believe to be agitating for gun confiscations.
Try Diane Feinstein.

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

My Turn wrote:
<quoted text>Try Diane Feinstein.
Not so much, MT:

"Sen. Dianne Feinstein, D-California, introduced a bill that would ban the sale, transfer, manufacture and importation of 100 specialty firearms and certain semiautomatic weapons. The bill would also outlaw the sale, importation and manufacture of ammunition magazines that accept more than 10 rounds.

"Based on the legislation, called "The Assault Weapons Ban of 2013," Americans would be able to keep certain weapons if they were already in their possession when the bill was enacted, and exemptions would be made for specific hunting and sporting weapons, as well as antique or disabled weapons."
http://www.ibtimes.com/dianne-feinstein-gun-b...

Doesn't sound like confiscation to me. If you follow the link, however, you can read the entire text and report back any portions that relate to confiscation--if you can find them.
Anon

Dublin, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Not so much, MT:
"Sen. Dianne Feinstein, D-California, introduced a bill that would ban the sale, transfer, manufacture and importation of 100 specialty firearms and certain semiautomatic weapons. The bill would also outlaw the sale, importation and manufacture of ammunition magazines that accept more than 10 rounds.
"Based on the legislation, called "The Assault Weapons Ban of 2013," Americans would be able to keep certain weapons if they were already in their possession when the bill was enacted, and exemptions would be made for specific hunting and sporting weapons, as well as antique or disabled weapons."
Doesn't sound like confiscation to me. If you follow the link, however, you can read the entire text and report back any portions that relate to confiscation--if you can find them.
Yes. Banning worked so well in Connecticut, didn't it?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. Banning worked so well in Connecticut, didn't it?
There are no 100% cures.

If you know of any, please feel free to offer them up.

There was a decline in the number of killings from assault weapons during the 10 year ban--despite numerous weaknesses in that legislation.

We also need to be far more diligent in efforts to keep all firearms out of the hands of persons currently banned from ownership--those who cannot pass background checks and those at risk of danger to self or others due to mental illness.

Since: Jan 13

Returning with a vengeance

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Not so much, MT:
There is a ban on transfer, essetially slow motion confiscation.
Adif understanding

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
There are no 100% cures.
If you know of any, please feel free to offer them up.
There was a decline in the number of killings from assault weapons during the 10 year ban--despite numerous weaknesses in that legislation.
We also need to be far more diligent in efforts to keep all firearms out of the hands of persons currently banned from ownership--those who cannot pass background checks and those at risk of danger to self or others due to mental illness.
columbine and the ok city bombing happened during the last ban on assault weapons. Less then 300 criminal shootings a year happen with an assault riffle. If you subtract suicides, less deaths and injuries are caused by assault riffles per year then that of illegal meth labs.

The only difference is that the weapons ban will take something from law abiding citizens while criminals and criminal wannabe's are left untouched. The only reason to take these weapons while ignoring the other is because the government is scared that what it has done or what it is about to do will spark a revolt from the people.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
There is a ban on transfer, essetially slow motion confiscation.
And what are your suggestions, genius?

Or are you thinking we don't have a problem?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Adif understanding wrote:
<quoted text>columbine and the ok city bombing happened during the last ban on assault weapons. Less then 300 criminal shootings a year happen with an assault riffle. If you subtract suicides, less deaths and injuries are caused by assault riffles per year then that of illegal meth labs.
The only difference is that the weapons ban will take something from law abiding citizens while criminals and criminal wannabe's are left untouched. The only reason to take these weapons while ignoring the other is because the government is scared that what it has done or what it is about to do will spark a revolt from the people.
I bet you listen to late-night AM talk radio, don't you?

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
We don't have a problem with law abiding citizens. But naturally, we're the ones you seek to punish.
Not this time.

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet you listen to late-night AM talk radio, don't you?
I suggest you give Red Eye Radio a try. 103.9 FM.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>I suggest you give Red Eye Radio a try. 103.9 FM.
Greg Gutfield?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
The 150 or so guns Fineswine is intent on banning, are used in <500 murders per year.

More people get killed with blunt objects and brute force.

So there isn't much of a problem.

Most of the problem, is created by the underclass.

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
Greg Gutfield?
No. Eric Harley and Gary MacNamara,

http://www.redeyeradioshow.com/

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

<quoted text>No. Eric Harley and Gary MacNamara,
Nearest affiliate is in Salem, 600AM, would I be able to get that in Medina?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>We don't have a problem with law abiding citizens. But naturally, we're the ones you seek to punish.
Not this time.
Well, George, you keep claiming that the law-abiding are all set to break the law as soon as they don't like it.

And regulation is not punishment.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
The 150 or so guns Fineswine is intent on banning, are used in <500 murders per year.
More people get killed with blunt objects and brute force.
So there isn't much of a problem.
Most of the problem, is created by the underclass.
In terms of mass shootings, not so much a class issue.

But you understate (or ignore) the interrelatedness of the underclass and the rest of the classes.

Truth be told, most of us probably have a good bit more in common with the underclass than the uber-wealthy.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>No. Eric Harley and Gary MacNamara,
Well, listening to a podcast.

No alien invaders so far.

But clearly some anti-government hysteria for fun and profit.

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
Nearest affiliate is in Salem, 600AM, would I be able to get that in Medina?
Not a chance at 45 watts nighttime power. Try one of the 50,000 watt stations like WLS 890, Chicago; WJR 760, Detroit or WABC 770, New York. Detroit should be no problem.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

26 Users are viewing the Columbus Forum right now

Search the Columbus Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 46 min Go Blue Forever 2,906
Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 51 min Pope Che Reagan Christ I 29,344
Obama seen as threat to Constitution 54 min Pope Che Reagan Christ I 47
Xenos Christian Fellowship is a CULT! (Jul '12) 5 hr Logan 829
Colorado unveils Obamacare tax to boost struggl... 8 hr They cannot kill a Spook 2
Michael Moore, movie-making critic of capitalis... 8 hr They cannot kill a Spook 2
palin: americans will support impeachment if...... 9 hr Duke for Mayor 8
•••
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE