|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

WiseAmerican wrote:
<quoted text> How about a bigot! I think that will suffice.
That term carries little weight with us, only with low information soccer moms.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

WiseAmerican wrote:
<quoted text> How about a bigot! I think that will suffice.
That's fn hilarious coming from you WA......

But please feel free to document ANY racist post I have ever made and I will be happy to apologize......

Your history of posting racist slurs however is well known.........

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
That term carries little weight with us, only with low information soccer moms.
Us?

You gotta mouse in your pocket?

Since: Jan 13

Returning with a vengeance

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Us?
You gotta mouse in your pocket?
I speak relating to the right wing of Topix Columbus posters.

Once again, you are projecting

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

LMFAO.....

What is the problem little grey box trollies?

Did you wear out several search engines looking for a got ya?

Now STFU........
Sashaya

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Only Republicans care about the lives of government employees and soldiers.
If the Republicans cared so much about government employees, then wy is it that they're willing to shut the government down, preventing government work processes.

If Republicans care so much about soldiers, how come they're willing to go into more unfounded wars that put our soldier's in harms inevitable way. And how come the Republicans keep holding up legislation that would provide services to troops that are coming home. It seems to me that the only soldiers the Republican leadership care about are the ones who are fighting. Not the safety and welfare of troops once they've done their job.

Oh, and how many of our Congress persons actually have children in teh military ??? I'm certain that Mitt Romney doesn't. That's probably why he wasn't elected, which really makes me happy. That and his 47% comments...it just goes to show that Republicans don't care about anyone really other than rich people. It's probably why they're having the identity crisis that they're having today.

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

Sashaya wrote:
<quoted text>
If the Republicans cared so much about government employees, then wy is it that they're willing to shut the government down, preventing government work processes.
If Republicans care so much about soldiers, how come they're willing to go into more unfounded wars that put our soldier's in harms inevitable way. And how come the Republicans keep holding up legislation that would provide services to troops that are coming home. It seems to me that the only soldiers the Republican leadership care about are the ones who are fighting. Not the safety and welfare of troops once they've done their job.
Oh, and how many of our Congress persons actually have children in teh military ??? I'm certain that Mitt Romney doesn't. That's probably why he wasn't elected, which really makes me happy. That and his 47% comments...it just goes to show that Republicans don't care about anyone really other than rich people. It's probably why they're having the identity crisis that they're having today.
You're a perfect example of the typical low information voter.
Out Here Somewhere

Dublin, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

Sashaya wrote:
<quoted text>
Who in your family is currently serving or has served in the last 10 years?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Sashaya wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me guess,

You think "taxing the rich" will solve these problems.

We just agreed to tax the rich higher, the deficit is still there.
VADoc

Aiken, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

Sashaya wrote:
<quoted text>
If the government can't spend money wisely And can't pay it's bills then maybe either some programs need cut or the government needs to shut down until spending and budgets are reigned in.

Oh and the bill I believe you are referring to when you say republicans won't help returning vets, it was a bill so laden with pork that it was useless. It also had no proven figures to show it would be cost effective. Per usual though the left likes to speak half truths.

Oh and most of congress and the senate on both sides have no children in the military. And as for you talking about Romney, are Obama's children going to join up? I mean women can serve as combat soldiers now? I doubt they will be signing up.

Typical hypocritical BS. Thanks for posting again latisha or lafanda or whatever your other name was.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>You're a perfect example of the typical low information voter.
What is the difference between a low information voter and a single issue voter like yourself? None.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
What is the difference between a low information voter and a single issue voter like yourself? None.
A single issue voter is informed about a single issue.

Low information voters vote on the basis of slick ads and emotions.

(essentially, if you voted for Sherrod Brown mainly because of his ads about Mandel missing meetings, you are a low information voter.)

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Your bizarre "logic" never fails to amaze. Gee...conscience vs ignorance. Seems clear cut enough to any thinking person.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Your bizarre "logic" never fails to amaze. Gee...conscience vs ignorance. Seems clear cut enough to any thinking person.
Voting against a more competent candidate because of his position on only one issue is logical?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Your bizarre "logic" never fails to amaze. Gee...conscience vs ignorance. Seems clear cut enough to any thinking person.
Why do you need to think, Marx and Lenin already did that for you!

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me guess,
You think "taxing the rich" will solve these problems.
We just agreed to tax the rich higher, the deficit is still there.
You could tax the rich at 100% and it would STILL be there.

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Voting against a more competent candidate because of his position on only one issue is logical?
If you have moral values and a conscience it is. And if the other candidate is truly less competent, you simply sit that race out.
Pope Cantelope XII

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>So the lying, leftist cowardly loudmouthed woman takes her ball and goes home. Good riddance, you silly broad.
And you wonder why you've been banned 8 times.

Silly fartmaster, take up a new hobby.... like goat abuse.

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

Pope Cantelope XII wrote:
<quoted text>
...take up a new hobby.... like goat abuse.
Muhammad has that one covered.

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

Pope Cantelope XII wrote:
<quoted text>
And you wonder why you've been banned 8 times.
Silly fartmaster, take up a new hobby.... like goat abuse.
No horny Muzzie will let an infidel near his harem.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 341 - 360 of448
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

32 Users are viewing the Columbus Forum right now

Search the Columbus Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 4 min Pops 28,475
The George Zimmerman Case! (Apr '13) 11 min Pale Rider 7,666
Fire-damage company target of state lawsuit | T... (Dec '09) 13 min WmBridge 21
Is Barak Obama responsible for the current bord... 1 hr Pope Che Reagan Christ I 68
Reporter's request: Appealed a parking ticket? ... (Feb '10) 1 hr Joseph S Muse 19
When will Obama be Arrested???? 3 hr Zombie Corpse Rental 31
Where is Catman Dave and BizzyBee 3 hr d pantz 89
•••
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Columbus People Search