Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
I think it is wrong; but your ilk had no problem of accusing Bush & Cheney of being like Hitler.
can you say HYPOCRITE
I said it is wrong too. So how does that make me a hypocrite, genius?
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Current tally:

Wrong to compare American politicians to Hitler:
Che
RealitySpeaks

Appropriate to compare American politicians to Hitler:
Fred

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
Current tally:
Wrong to compare American politicians to Hitler:
Che
RealitySpeaks
Appropriate to compare American politicians to Hitler:
Fred
When there is a valid comparison, you bet. 99% of the time, the comparison wasn't/isn't valid. Lately, it's been another story.

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't retract a thing. The birthers cost us votes by making it easy to paint the right as racist...
Or stupid.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
I think it is wrong; but your ilk had no problem of accusing Bush & Cheney of being like Hitler.
can you say HYPOCRITE
I don't believe I have an ilk.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Or stupid.
Stupid yes but......

http://lmgtfy.com/...

Nearly all liberals, as well as a few misguided conservatives, have sought to dismiss the “birther” movement as the product of right-wing retards barking up the wrong tree.

However, the entire issue of Barack Obama’s eligibility was first brought to the fore by lawyers acting on behalf of Hillary Rodham Clinton in 2008.

Specifically, Phil J. Berg, hardly a member of any vast right wing conspiracy, was an ardent supporter of Hillary Rodham Clinton, and her candidacy for the presidency.

Notwithstanding his liberal pedigree, Phil J. Berg was hot on the trail of one Barack Obama, because Berg wished to protect the American people from electing a non-citizen to the most powerful office in the world.

In August 2008, before Obama was officially nominated by the Democrat party, Mr. Berg filed a legal challenge to Obama’s constitutional eligibility to occupy the Oval Office.

On October 23, Mr. Berg filed a Motion to Expedite Resolution of Berg V. Obama, summarized directly below:

” This motion argues that the facts have been established that Barack Obama is not constitutionally qualified to be elected or serve as President of the United States, and that the Court should issue a summary judgment as follows:

That Barack Hussein Obama a/k/a Barry Hussein Obama a/k/a Barack Dunham a/k/a Barry Dunham a/k/a Barack Soetoro a/k/a Barry Soetoro is not a “natural born” or “naturalized” United States citizen.
That he is ineligible to run for and/or serve as President of the United States.
That the Democratic National Committee be enjoined from naming Barack Hussein Obama, et al as the Democratic Presidential Candidate on the ballot.
That the Democratic National Committee and Barack Hussein Obama, et al are enjoined from any further campaigning on behalf of Barack Hussein Obama, et al for Office of the Presidency.
That Barack Hussein Obama’s, et al name be removed from any and all ballots for the Office of the President of the United States.”

There you go! The inconvenient truth is as follows: Hillary Clinton is the mother of all birthers!
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't believe I have an ilk.
more like a stench

“Old Right”

Since: Jan 13

State-Run Media

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Or stupid.
Andrew Sullivan, Trig truther

just saying...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

6was9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Stupid yes but......
Nearly all liberals, as well as a few misguided conservatives, have sought to dismiss the “birther” movement as the product of right-wing retards barking up the wrong tree.
However, the entire issue of Barack Obama’s eligibility was first brought to the fore by lawyers acting on behalf of Hillary Rodham Clinton in 2008.
Specifically, Phil J. Berg, hardly a member of any vast right wing conspiracy, was an ardent supporter of Hillary Rodham Clinton, and her candidacy for the presidency.
Notwithstanding his liberal pedigree, Phil J. Berg was hot on the trail of one Barack Obama, because Berg wished to protect the American people from electing a non-citizen to the most powerful office in the world.
In August 2008, before Obama was officially nominated by the Democrat party, Mr. Berg filed a legal challenge to Obama’s constitutional eligibility to occupy the Oval Office.
On October 23, Mr. Berg filed a Motion to Expedite Resolution of Berg V. Obama, summarized directly below:
” This motion argues that the facts have been established that Barack Obama is not constitutionally qualified to be elected or serve as President of the United States, and that the Court should issue a summary judgment as follows:
That Barack Hussein Obama a/k/a Barry Hussein Obama a/k/a Barack Dunham a/k/a Barry Dunham a/k/a Barack Soetoro a/k/a Barry Soetoro is not a “natural born” or “naturalized” United States citizen.
That he is ineligible to run for and/or serve as President of the United States.
That the Democratic National Committee be enjoined from naming Barack Hussein Obama, et al as the Democratic Presidential Candidate on the ballot.
That the Democratic National Committee and Barack Hussein Obama, et al are enjoined from any further campaigning on behalf of Barack Hussein Obama, et al for Office of the Presidency.
That Barack Hussein Obama’s, et al name be removed from any and all ballots for the Office of the President of the United States.”
There you go! The inconvenient truth is as follows: Hillary Clinton is the mother of all birthers!
I believe that there was some distance between Mr. Berg's group and Hillary's campaign. However, five years later, it is certainly not Clinton supporters who cannot let go.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Oh, wait, I know. Mr. Berg's real intent was not to clear the way for Hillary, but rather to infect the Republican Party with this idiocy that won't go away. Good job, Mr. Berg!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

6was9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Stupid yes but......
BTW--was there a resolution?
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

6was9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Stupid yes but......
Berg sued Dubya alleging he was a conspirator in the 9/11 attacks. Real sane guy.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

FKA Reader wrote:
Oh, wait, I know. Mr. Berg's real intent was not to clear the way for Hillary, but rather to infect the Republican Party with this idiocy that won't go away. Good job, Mr. Berg!
LOL...Whatever skimmer.

It would seem to me the issue for the most part has died.
I know you love to raise it in lieu of a cogent talking point.

Given that Bill and Hillary have no love for your Messiah it is
always hilarious to watch them support him in order to keep Hillary's 2016 hopes alive.......

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0912/807...

Here are Bill Clinton’s most controversial quotes about Obama:

1.“The idea that one of these campaigns is positive and the other is negative when I know the reverse is true and I have seen it and I have been blistered by it for months is a little tough to take. Just because of the sanitizing coverage that’s in the media doesn’t mean the facts aren’t out there.”— Jan. 7, 2008; New Hampshire campaign stop

2.“I think that they played the race card on me. We now know, from memos from the campaign, that they planned to do it all along.”— April 21, 2008, WHYY News Radio

3.“In theory, we could find someone who is a gifted television commentator and let them run. They’d have only one year less experience in national politics.”— Dec. 15, 2007, PBS’s “Charlie Rose”

4.“Give me a break. This whole thing is the biggest fairy tale I’ve ever seen.”— Jan. 7, 2008, addressing Obama’s record on Iraq during a New Hampshire stop

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW--was there a resolution?
Your not questioning Hillary are you? LOL

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Berg sued Dubya alleging he was a conspirator in the 9/11 attacks. Real sane guy.
Well there ya go...Another crazy progressive.....
I never said I liked him......

If you want to start talking about the wackaloon crazy birthers, I just feel you need to give credit where credit is due....LOL
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

6was9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well there ya go...Another crazy progressive.....
I never said I liked him......
If you want to start talking about the wackaloon crazy birthers, I just feel you need to give credit where credit is due....LOL
Yet for some reason a significant percentage of people who call themselves Republicans are "wackaloon crazy birthers." Hmmm.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

6was9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your not questioning Hillary are you? LOL
Did Berg ever represent Hillary Clinton?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Did Berg ever represent Hillary Clinton?
LOL...You are not very bright are you?
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

6was9 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL...You are not very bright are you?
That's not an answer to the question.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not an answer to the question.
OK, the answer is still, when the readily apparent is not obvious to you, you are just not very bright......

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 281 - 300 of448
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

42 Users are viewing the Columbus Forum right now

Search the Columbus Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Congress Cost FYI 6 min TonyD2 53
Is Nevada rancher a freeloader? 11 min Free Pizza 4 U 150
Krauthammer: Benghazi DONE, Administration Won! 49 min Luka 26
OH Who do you support for Secretary of State in Oh... (Oct '10) 49 min Vote out every incumbent 169
what is your favorite cell phone brand? 1 hr John Luddite 6
Check out the map......KKK and hate groups incr... 2 hr Free Pizza 4 U 17
Bennett Smith gate stories from the victims poi... (May '13) 2 hr Love and sacrifice 1,972
•••
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance