|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
You really aren't that sane, are you?
Well I must say, you are persistent......

Do you ever get tired of folks beating you up with facts?

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>Because she's Hillary Clinton, female. But I think Rand Paul did a pretty good job.
Rand Paul made a fool of themselves.

To their credit, a good many Repubs realized that they could do the same if they tried to pursue the Sean Hannity line in the presence of someone who could use facts to make mincemeat of them.

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Rand Paul made a fool of themselves.
To their credit, a good many Repubs realized that they could do the same if they tried to pursue the Sean Hannity line in the presence of someone who could use facts to make mincemeat of them.
What facts? Your sainted administration still can't keep its story straight and the lying skank Clinton lost control of herself yesterday. Can't wait to see the commercial in 2015-16 using that footage.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>What facts? Your sainted administration still can't keep its story straight and the lying skank Clinton lost control of herself yesterday. Can't wait to see the commercial in 2015-16 using that footage.
You can't keep your names straight, Oliver!

woof

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't keep your names straight, Oliver!
woof
You've lost your mind, tool.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>You've lost your mind, tool.
I admit, I have been laughing a bit deliriously the past few minutes.

Thanks.

woof

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
I admit, I have been laughing a bit deliriously the past few minutes.
Thanks.
woof
Then I hope you're laughing at your own stupidity when you see that Oliver's location is Columbus.
Moron.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
The attack was then fed to all of them, the White House, the Pentagon, the State Dept., the CIA, through live video feed. A later email that day reported,“Ansar al-Sharia Claims Responsibility for Benghazi Attack.” The feed showed no protest of any supposedly offensive You Tube video.
http://www.forbes.com/sites/peterferrara/2012...
The claim was that the President and Secretary of State watched live-feed as the Ambassador was sodomized and killed.

What Forbes cites--without attribution, is film from drones, with the report being that they saw no demonstrations.

On its face, the suggestion of a drone providing film of the Ambassador being sodomized is ridiculous--unless the suggestion is that it took place en plein air--and no one has made such a suggestion. Further, while the claim that the Ambassador was raped seems to have titillated many on the right, I haven't seen any official confirmation that this was the case. Of course conspiracy theorists typically deal with such details by making them a part of the conspiracy--hidden information, dontcha know.

The Forbes article further loses credibility by citing Glenn Beck--who has never had any particular credentials, in journalism or anything else, let alone foreign policy. And then they wrap up by icing the conspiracy cake by claiming state controll of the press, as exemplified by Mitt Romney walking into the erroneous claim that the President did not immediately identify the actions in Benghazi as terrorist acts--only to have the opposite confirmed by Candy Crawley.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Then I hope you're laughing at your own stupidity when you see that Oliver's location is Columbus.
Moron.
George pride himself on never rubbing elbows with those of us who live in Columbus.

“Old Right”

Since: Jan 13

State-Run Media

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
by citing Glenn Beck--who has never had any particular credentials, in journalism or anything else, let alone foreign policy.
Neither did Obama, but you voted for him anyway.

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
The claim was that the President and Secretary of State watched live-feed as the Ambassador was sodomized and killed.
What Forbes cites--without attribution, is film from drones, with the report being that they saw no demonstrations.
On its face, the suggestion of a drone providing film of the Ambassador being sodomized is ridiculous--unless the suggestion is that it took place en plein air--and no one has made such a suggestion. Further, while the claim that the Ambassador was raped seems to have titillated many on the right, I haven't seen any official confirmation that this was the case. Of course conspiracy theorists typically deal with such details by making them a part of the conspiracy--hidden information, dontcha know.
The Forbes article further loses credibility by citing Glenn Beck--who has never had any particular credentials, in journalism or anything else, let alone foreign policy. And then they wrap up by icing the conspiracy cake by claiming state controll of the press, as exemplified by Mitt Romney walking into the erroneous claim that the President did not immediately identify the actions in Benghazi as terrorist acts--only to have the opposite confirmed by Candy Crawley.
If you want any credibility, you can start be getting Candy Crowley's name right.
Then you can learn what the capabilities of drones are, the concept of live feeds and the basics of digital recording and transmission. "Film"? Please...
And Glenn Beck isn't "cited" at all. He's mentioned as having received a call on his show from a clueless Obama supporter. That's it.
Are you really that dense or do you think your lies actually work?

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
George pride himself on never rubbing elbows with those of us who live in Columbus.
You're a stellar example of why.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>If you want any credibility, you can start be getting Candy Crowley's name right.
Then you can learn what the capabilities of drones are, the concept of live feeds and the basics of digital recording and transmission. "Film"? Please...
And Glenn Beck isn't "cited" at all. He's mentioned as having received a call on his show from a clueless Obama supporter. That's it.
Are you really that dense or do you think your lies actually work?
Of course you must believe that George W. Bush was complicit in the 9/11/01 attacks too, right?

“Old Right”

State-Run Media

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you expect us to associate with people like you who hate our existence as white conservative males?

“Old Right”

State-Run Media

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course you must believe that George W. Bush was complicit in the 9/11/01 attacks too, right?
Is his name "Michael Moore" ???

I think not.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
I think not.
How could he not believe it. There are credible sources who say that it is so. Fred isn't a political hack who only believes conspiracy theories about Democrats, is he?

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
More like Bill Clinton...
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
I think not.
And I don't believe Michael Moore ever claimed that Dubya was a 9/11 conspirator.

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
How could he not believe it. There are credible sources who say that it is so. Fred isn't a political hack who only believes conspiracy theories about Democrats, is he?
Duke, you probably think GHW Bush took a spin in an SR-71 back in 1980.
HVT the Turd

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

The more you reveal of your insipid mind, the less you impress.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 201 - 220 of448
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

38 Users are viewing the Columbus Forum right now

Search the Columbus Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Powell man guilty of income-tax fraud | The Col... (Jan '10) 14 min Golden Mule 26
Cancer fundraising scam grips family, 2 towns 23 min classychazy 6
Happy Easter 33 min Pope Che Reagan Christ I 15
Congress Cost FYI 33 min Pope Che Reagan Christ I 100
What kind of God drowns 300 kids? 38 min OMG Those Poor Kids 13
Many Voters Say Obama Lies 2 hr Buckeye 16
why is chelsea clinton so ugly? 2 hr Happy Easter 30
Bennett Smith gate stories from the victims poi... (May '13) 3 hr pastor of 1 1,983
•••
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance