Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#208 Jan 24, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
You really aren't that sane, are you?
Well I must say, you are persistent......

Do you ever get tired of folks beating you up with facts?

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#209 Jan 24, 2013
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>Because she's Hillary Clinton, female. But I think Rand Paul did a pretty good job.
Rand Paul made a fool of themselves.

To their credit, a good many Repubs realized that they could do the same if they tried to pursue the Sean Hannity line in the presence of someone who could use facts to make mincemeat of them.

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#210 Jan 24, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Rand Paul made a fool of themselves.
To their credit, a good many Repubs realized that they could do the same if they tried to pursue the Sean Hannity line in the presence of someone who could use facts to make mincemeat of them.
What facts? Your sainted administration still can't keep its story straight and the lying skank Clinton lost control of herself yesterday. Can't wait to see the commercial in 2015-16 using that footage.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#211 Jan 24, 2013
<quoted text>What facts? Your sainted administration still can't keep its story straight and the lying skank Clinton lost control of herself yesterday. Can't wait to see the commercial in 2015-16 using that footage.
You can't keep your names straight, Oliver!

woof

Hilliard, OH

#212 Jan 24, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't keep your names straight, Oliver!
woof
You've lost your mind, tool.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#213 Jan 24, 2013
<quoted text>You've lost your mind, tool.
I admit, I have been laughing a bit deliriously the past few minutes.

Thanks.

woof

Hilliard, OH

#214 Jan 24, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
I admit, I have been laughing a bit deliriously the past few minutes.
Thanks.
woof
Then I hope you're laughing at your own stupidity when you see that Oliver's location is Columbus.
Moron.

Location hidden

#215 Jan 24, 2013
<quoted text>
The attack was then fed to all of them, the White House, the Pentagon, the State Dept., the CIA, through live video feed. A later email that day reported,“Ansar al-Sharia Claims Responsibility for Benghazi Attack.” The feed showed no protest of any supposedly offensive You Tube video.
http://www.forbes.com/sites/peterferrara/2012...
The claim was that the President and Secretary of State watched live-feed as the Ambassador was sodomized and killed.

What Forbes cites--without attribution, is film from drones, with the report being that they saw no demonstrations.

On its face, the suggestion of a drone providing film of the Ambassador being sodomized is ridiculous--unless the suggestion is that it took place en plein air--and no one has made such a suggestion. Further, while the claim that the Ambassador was raped seems to have titillated many on the right, I haven't seen any official confirmation that this was the case. Of course conspiracy theorists typically deal with such details by making them a part of the conspiracy--hidden information, dontcha know.

The Forbes article further loses credibility by citing Glenn Beck--who has never had any particular credentials, in journalism or anything else, let alone foreign policy. And then they wrap up by icing the conspiracy cake by claiming state controll of the press, as exemplified by Mitt Romney walking into the erroneous claim that the President did not immediately identify the actions in Benghazi as terrorist acts--only to have the opposite confirmed by Candy Crawley.

Location hidden

#216 Jan 24, 2013
<quoted text>Then I hope you're laughing at your own stupidity when you see that Oliver's location is Columbus.
Moron.
George pride himself on never rubbing elbows with those of us who live in Columbus.

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#217 Jan 24, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
by citing Glenn Beck--who has never had any particular credentials, in journalism or anything else, let alone foreign policy.
Neither did Obama, but you voted for him anyway.

Hilliard, OH

#218 Jan 24, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
The claim was that the President and Secretary of State watched live-feed as the Ambassador was sodomized and killed.
What Forbes cites--without attribution, is film from drones, with the report being that they saw no demonstrations.
On its face, the suggestion of a drone providing film of the Ambassador being sodomized is ridiculous--unless the suggestion is that it took place en plein air--and no one has made such a suggestion. Further, while the claim that the Ambassador was raped seems to have titillated many on the right, I haven't seen any official confirmation that this was the case. Of course conspiracy theorists typically deal with such details by making them a part of the conspiracy--hidden information, dontcha know.
The Forbes article further loses credibility by citing Glenn Beck--who has never had any particular credentials, in journalism or anything else, let alone foreign policy. And then they wrap up by icing the conspiracy cake by claiming state controll of the press, as exemplified by Mitt Romney walking into the erroneous claim that the President did not immediately identify the actions in Benghazi as terrorist acts--only to have the opposite confirmed by Candy Crawley.
If you want any credibility, you can start be getting Candy Crowley's name right.
Then you can learn what the capabilities of drones are, the concept of live feeds and the basics of digital recording and transmission. "Film"? Please...
And Glenn Beck isn't "cited" at all. He's mentioned as having received a call on his show from a clueless Obama supporter. That's it.
Are you really that dense or do you think your lies actually work?

Hilliard, OH

#219 Jan 24, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
George pride himself on never rubbing elbows with those of us who live in Columbus.
You're a stellar example of why.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#220 Jan 24, 2013
<quoted text>If you want any credibility, you can start be getting Candy Crowley's name right.
Then you can learn what the capabilities of drones are, the concept of live feeds and the basics of digital recording and transmission. "Film"? Please...
And Glenn Beck isn't "cited" at all. He's mentioned as having received a call on his show from a clueless Obama supporter. That's it.
Are you really that dense or do you think your lies actually work?
Of course you must believe that George W. Bush was complicit in the 9/11/01 attacks too, right?

Ivy League-ISIS

#221 Jan 24, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you expect us to associate with people like you who hate our existence as white conservative males?

Ivy League-ISIS

#222 Jan 24, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course you must believe that George W. Bush was complicit in the 9/11/01 attacks too, right?
Is his name "Michael Moore" ???

I think not.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#223 Jan 24, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
I think not.
How could he not believe it. There are credible sources who say that it is so. Fred isn't a political hack who only believes conspiracy theories about Democrats, is he?

Hilliard, OH

#224 Jan 24, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
More like Bill Clinton...
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#225 Jan 24, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
I think not.
And I don't believe Michael Moore ever claimed that Dubya was a 9/11 conspirator.

Hilliard, OH

#226 Jan 24, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
How could he not believe it. There are credible sources who say that it is so. Fred isn't a political hack who only believes conspiracy theories about Democrats, is he?
Duke, you probably think GHW Bush took a spin in an SR-71 back in 1980.
HVT the Turd

Columbus, OH

#227 Jan 24, 2013
The more you reveal of your insipid mind, the less you impress.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Merry Christmas! What's your favorite memory? 11 min kmh 206
Eric Garner died over cigarette tax enforcement. 2 hr d pantz 74
What makes GlitterSucks so annoying? (Nov '12) 3 hr They cannot kill ... 470
chanukah hanukkah day 2 3 hr They cannot kill ... 1
Should Witchcraft or Pagan Shops be 18+ ? 3 hr They cannot kill ... 10
Obscene Bumber Stickers 4 hr They cannot kill ... 8
Topix gets rid of Canton and Twinsburg posters!!! 4 hr bumper season 6
CIA Torture Report Comes Out Tomorrow 5 hr Neutral Party 253
Columbus Dating
Find my Match