“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#188 Jan 24, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>

And the video to which you refer DID spark protests all over the middle east.
Yeah, the day of and then after the attack, never mind that it had been available on YouTube for A YEAR before this took place.

Hilliard, OH

#189 Jan 24, 2013
GlitterSucks wrote:
<quoted text>So did the GOP yesterday. Watched enough political pundits this morning, Dem and Repub, that agree they threw her softballs and did not ask the hard questions. No answers. If you are going to blame the Dems for spinning then ask why the Repubs didn't ask the questions you crave to know the response to.
Because she's Hillary Clinton, female. But I think Rand Paul did a pretty good job.
Murphys law

Wellington, OH

#190 Jan 24, 2013
Sashaya wrote:
It sure would be nice if this topic could STAY on topic. I thought the purpose of this thread was to discuss the white militant woman who posted the fake Hitler quote. I really dont think racists should be on our school board. She should probably resign and if not, be fired. Racist views dont belong in leadership of our diverse student populations. Its just icky.
Since people here want to discuss Benghazi, I for one applauded Mrs Clinton and enjoyed her standing up to the rednecks that were badgering her. They seem sexist to me and dont really seem to care about embassy security. Arent they stilll keeping funding away from security resources...seems kinda hypocritical to me...those are some bad men...
Prove that Tehrar is a racist

You are no better "rednecks" in your context is bigotry toward rural white southerners.

Hilliard, OH

#191 Jan 24, 2013
Murphys law wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove that Tehrar is a racist
You are no better "rednecks" in your context is bigotry toward rural white southerners.
I think "Sashaya" is Latifah under a different name.
Adif understanding

Chicago, IL

#192 Jan 24, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
You have proof of this?
BTW--film from a drone, if it existed, would hardly show rape--indoors. You got proof of that?
The department of defense has acknowledged the live feed from it's drone and CATV installations within the compound. Did i sit there and watch it in real time, No. Did I intercept the video, no. All I can do it tell you to do a freaking google search on the information I gave you and you will find plenty of articles where a government official (the department of defense) makes the claim they had a life feed and monitored the situation in real time. They claimed they passed this feed to the CIA who sent people in from the north and put together a strike team that chartered a flight to Benghazi and arrived about 4 hours later.

The only proof I have is the statements recorded and reported on by journalists who seem to side with Obama in about everything else. Perhaps you could pay attention and have the same proof.
Duke for Mayor

Uniontown, OH

#193 Jan 24, 2013
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>I think "Sashaya" is Latifah under a different name.
you're the resident expert in those things.

woof

Hilliard, OH

#194 Jan 24, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
you're the resident expert in those things.
woof
Never have I used more than one name at a time.
I see you're here to rescue your butt buddy.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#195 Jan 24, 2013
GlitterSucks wrote:
<quoted text>So did the GOP yesterday. Watched enough political pundits this morning, Dem and Repub, that agree they threw her softballs and did not ask the hard questions. No answers. If you are going to blame the Dems for spinning then ask why the Repubs didn't ask the questions you crave to know the response to.
I agree 100%

slow pitch softballs were only thrown period.
Duke for Mayor

Uniontown, OH

#196 Jan 24, 2013
<quoted text>Never have I used more than one name at a time.
I see you're here to rescue your butt buddy.
Oh, its the "one at a time" exception.

Alright Paco, carry on.

woof

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#197 Jan 24, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, RS, Hillary stated yesterday that there was no live feed. Tapes were not available until weeks later.
You got proof that it was otherwise?
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2012/dec/...
The President of the SBOE passed along a statement attributed to Hitler that is in all likelihood false--to support her pro-gun political views.
You got proof that this one was otherwise?
Didn't think so.
The actual quote was:

"The most foolish mistake we could possibly make would be to allow the subject races to possess arms. History shows that all conquerors who have

allowed their subject races to carry arms have prepared their own downfall by so doing. Indeed, I would go so far as to say that the supply of arms to

the underdogs is a sine qua non for the overthrow of any sovereignty. So let's not have any native militia or native police." - dolph Hitler
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#198 Jan 24, 2013
<quoted text>As your girl Hillary said, "What difference does it make?"
Yes, Republicans and any other non-Democrats DO care more. You can't even defend yourself on this one.
She said that about whether in the early going whether anyone knew whether it was a spontaneous attack or a planned one. And it is a very good question. That has nothing to do with the loss of life. The GOP is using those American deaths to posture. It's gross.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#199 Jan 24, 2013
<quoted text>So now you're so beaten you've been reduced to changing the definition of racism that you people have used against us for decades. Che, you have truly jumped the shark.
What? That makes no sense.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#200 Jan 24, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
why do you lie about everything?
they are not my lawyers; but a corporations I work with.
and my foreign affairs are none of your business; but know I earn more overseas, than I do here by almost triple.
That's it. When caught in a trap, accuse the other guy of lying. You told us all that you were 100% foreign corporation and would never pay a penny of tax again. Don't you remember calling Transposition and idiot when she questioned you about it?

Hilliard, OH

#201 Jan 24, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
She said that about whether in the early going whether anyone knew whether it was a spontaneous attack or a planned one. And it is a very good question. That has nothing to do with the loss of life. The GOP is using those American deaths to posture. It's gross.
No, what's gross is that Obama and his henchmen deliberately let those brave men die. And the only reason they would have to do that was to cover something up.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#202 Jan 24, 2013
<quoted text>No, what's gross is that Obama and his henchmen deliberately let those brave men die. And the only reason they would have to do that was to cover something up.
That may be the most ridiculous, borderline insane, statement I have ever read on one of these threads.
VADoc

Aiken, SC

#203 Jan 24, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean like Obama and the gun grabbing left using the lives of 20 children for political capital?

Hilliard, OH

#204 Jan 24, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
That may be the most ridiculous, borderline insane, statement I have ever read on one of these threads.
You really aren't too bright, are you?

Rand Paul: Benghazi May Have Been Cover-up for Obama Gun-Running (Video)
&fe ature=player_embedded

Barack Obama, wanting an “October Surprise,” had secretly arranged with the Muslim Brotherhood for a kidnapping of our ambassador. Then sometime in October before the election Obama was to orchestrate some great military action to rescue Ambassador Stevens, causing all of America to cheer Obama’s strong foreign policy and bravery and making him look like a hero.
http://www.westernjournalism.com/october-surp...

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#205 Jan 24, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
You have proof of this?
BTW--film from a drone, if it existed, would hardly show rape--indoors. You got proof of that?
LMFAO.....

I managed to watch a little bit of Hillary's testimony the other day.
I thought of you.....

Previously I had considered you the queen of BS progressive spin.....I must say you are a rank amateur by comparison.....

Have you got proof?????? ROTFLMAO......
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#206 Jan 24, 2013
<quoted text>You really aren't too bright, are you?
Rand Paul: Benghazi May Have Been Cover-up for Obama Gun-Running (Video)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =2GLKM7B-yvoXX&feature=pla yer_embedded
Barack Obama, wanting an “October Surprise,” had secretly arranged with the Muslim Brotherhood for a kidnapping of our ambassador. Then sometime in October before the election Obama was to orchestrate some great military action to rescue Ambassador Stevens, causing all of America to cheer Obama’s strong foreign policy and bravery and making him look like a hero.
http://www.westernjournalism.com/october-surp...
You really aren't that sane, are you?

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#207 Jan 24, 2013
http://www.nypost.com/p/news/international/us...

The United States had an unmanned Predator drone over its consulate in Benghazi during the attack that slaughtered four Americans — which should have led to a quicker military response, it was revealed yesterday.

“They stood, and they watched, and our people died,” former CIA commander Gary Berntsen told CBS News.

The network reported that the drone and other reconnaissance aircraft observed the final hours of the hours-long siege on Sept. 11 — obtaining information that should have spurred swift action.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Good morning BizzyBee and friends 7 min BizzyBee 20
Autopsy, toxicology report on Michael Brown 18 min Pope Che Reagan C... 38
Ebola in America 8 hr Oliver Canterbury 10
Woman Behind Columbus Ebola Hoax Faces $2,800 Bill 9 hr Oliver Canterbury 4
Lawyer booked on charges he stole from guardian... 10 hr Silna 17
President Ebola 10 hr Duke for Mayor 658
destiny Gilliam/benbrook 11 hr justagirl 15
Columbus Dating
Find my Match

Columbus Jobs