ABC News--Oops, our bad

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#102 May 20, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean the people who were practicing a Constitutionally given right to free speech and protest? How anti-American of you.
He seems to think that college students (outside his own family) are "losers."

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#103 May 20, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean the people who were practicing a Constitutionally given right to free speech and protest? How anti-American of you.
Only a lefty would think that freedom of speech includes the right to commit assault.

-Clayton Bigsby

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#104 May 20, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Guess that explains why you believe that you control your own kids politically (not mention their sexuality).
Just don't be surprised if they grow up and decide to go their own way, Dad. It happens. And it has nothing to do with how much they love you or how good a parent you were.
So, advice is control and nobody can share common beliefs in a family except by control...
You are mentally ill, Reader.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Hightstown, NJ

#105 May 20, 2013
TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
The White House sure is expending a lot of effort on finding out who these "anonymous guys" are for there to be nothing to it.
lol...yeah, they're just scrambling. Oh my! Another sheep. That's why there's an enormous amount of discrediting going on of this "source" and Fox News. I know, I know. Liberal media. Ask Retired Special Forces Col. David Maxwell.

-Clayton Bigsby

Hilliard, OH

#106 May 20, 2013
St of Circumstance wrote:
<quoted text>
I served at a time when smoking dope wasn't treated as a separation offense, let alone 'dishonorable' The marines I knew only had a problem with fellow marines who got caught on base with it.
Unlike you, I don't need to make allies, I stand on my own. Your little (and it gets smaller everyday) band of bullies are a group of non-service loudmouths who have no clue what's going on.
Just think how ignorant you'd really look without Google or Wiki.
Yeah...my education, workplace experience and family history have nothing to do with it /sarc
Get this through your thick, smoke filled skull: Those who didn't serve in the military are NOT second class citizens. If they are (and it's obviously that way in your mind) then what of Barack Obama and Joe Biden?

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

#107 May 20, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, he claimed that I am truther and that the students killed at Kent State were losers.
Not so much the big froggie in the little pond anymore.
I'm sure he'd feel differently if something like that were to occur at OSU and involved his daughter.

Columbus, OH

#108 May 20, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>I'd love to see you locked in a room of 9/11 families and see how brave you'd be with that mouth.
You're a vile, drug addled, anti-American POS.
I'd gladly go in a room with the 9/11 families. Most have the same thoughts I do 'where was the U.S. government?'

They'll tell you they heard the official version but there is far too much in question to simply accept that. Do yourself and a favor and watch Fahrenheit 9/11, you know, the #1 documentary.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

#109 May 20, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Yet you speak for blacks and Muslims...
Are you saying minorities and people of all religions shouldn't have a voice in America?

-Clayton Bigsby

Hilliard, OH

#110 May 20, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
He seems to think that college students (outside his own family) are "losers."
Now there's a really good example of how you earned the name, "Twister." Liar is a more accurate term.
And recall, dear...that little 14 year old tramp in the famous picture survived, but she wasn't a student. State college campuses then were full of outside agitators.

-Clayton Bigsby

Hilliard, OH

#111 May 20, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you really that dense??? I said "how many people Bush allowed to be murdered." You need to learn how to read and interpret. Then you need to learn how to not misquote people.
Now that I've straightened you out and corrected your wrong, do you want to take a third try at it? Or is it too over your head?
You wouldn't pass Che's test when it comes to interpretation, then.
Try again.

-Clayton Bigsby

Hilliard, OH

#112 May 20, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you saying minorities and people of all religions shouldn't have a voice in America?
I'm saying Reader acts as their official representative on Topix. You've been here long enough to see her in action.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

#113 May 20, 2013
TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Only a lefty would think that freedom of speech includes the right to commit assault.
Tear gas was fired at them, they threw it back, someone thought they were given an order to shoot.

Regardless, that's interesting coming from "your side." Your friends on here don't think there's anything wrong with taking up arms against the American government should the need arise and even talk about this secession war that is going to take place. Pick and choose. Pick and choose.

-Clayton Bigsby

Hilliard, OH

#114 May 20, 2013
<quoted text>
I'd gladly go in a room with the 9/11 families. Most have the same thoughts I do 'where was the U.S. government?'
They'll tell you they heard the official version but there is far too much in question to simply accept that. Do yourself and a favor and watch Fahrenheit 9/11, you know, the #1 documentary.
You are a fool. And a vile Truther.

Hey Reader...Kosmik seems to be speaking for the 9/11 families. You gonna upbraid him for it?

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

#115 May 20, 2013
<quoted text>
I have to chime in on this one. I hope you really don't consider that movie to be a testament of truth. Saying that that movie is a testament of truth is just as bad as saying some teabagger documentary is a reliable source.

-Clayton Bigsby

Hilliard, OH

#116 May 20, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure he'd feel differently if something like that were to occur at OSU and involved his daughter.
She'd never be anywhere near fools burning down ROTC buildings and throwing bottles at armed Guardsmen.
Nobody with common sense would. No wonder you people canonized those tools.

-Clayton Bigsby

Hilliard, OH

#117 May 20, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
lol...yeah, they're just scrambling. Oh my! Another sheep. That's why there's an enormous amount of discrediting going on of this "source" and Fox News. I know, I know. Liberal media. Ask Retired Special Forces Col. David Maxwell.
Yet everyone believed Deep Throat for over 25 years...

Columbus, OH

#118 May 20, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Of course you lumped me in as having the same lack of character as a draft dodger. It's a common leftist tactic...just ask Kosmik.
And you said Bush ALLOWED murders, Who committed them?
Quit making false assumptions and proclamations about me. You are a coward.

A draft dodger at least has the courage to challenge the federal system.

Location hidden

#119 May 20, 2013
TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Gregory Hicks' testimony, so far.
Well, I listened to some of the testimony, and I pulled a transcript that Fox News had posted. I cannot find the words "stand down" anywhere.

I did find this:

"After the second phase of the evening occurs, the timing is about 11:30 or so. The second phase commences after the teams have returned to the annex, and they suffer for about an hour and a half probing attacks from terrorists. They are able to repulse them and then they desist at about 1:30 in the morning.

"The Tripoli response team departs at about midnight and arrives at about 1:15 in Benghazi. If I may step back again to Tripoli and what's going on there at this point. At about 10:45 or 11:00 we confer, and I asked the defense attache who had been talking about AFRICOM and with the joint staff,''Is anything coming? Will they be sending us any help? Is there something out there?`` And he answered that, the nearest help was in Aviano, the nearest -- where there were fighter planes. He said that it would take two to three hours for them to get onsite, but that there also were no tankers available for them to refuel. And I said,''Thank you very much,`` and we went on with our work."

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/05/08/tr...

But, that doesn't add up to "stand down" as I read it.

BTW, for those still clinging to the rape and torture narrative, Hicks pretty much dispels that and articulates a scene consistent with death from smoke inhalation and the heroic efforts of locals to rescue the Ambassador.

Location hidden

#120 May 20, 2013
TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Whaaaaat?

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

#121 May 20, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>You wouldn't pass Che's test when it comes to interpretation, then.
Try again.
Why are you deflecting? We aren't talking about Che. This is a discussion between the two of us.

You need to try again. Stop trying to drag other people into the conversation to divert the attention away from the fact that you presumed something that was untrue and made statements saying I said something when I didn't, THEN misquoted me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
UTrashy & Spook 14 min Big Johnson 13
People paying hookers to lick their hairy backs 32 min 404 not found 5
New Twist on Scam E-Mails 32 min Big Johnson 5
News Mother drives up on sidewalk and runs over daug... 38 min Big Johnson 3
President Trump:We love the (DACA)Dreamers. We ... 1 hr Duke for Mayor 481
LIBERALS now OFFENDED at RAW COTTON at HOBBY LOBBY 1 hr They cannot kill ... 28
wire-tapped 4 hr Duke for Mayor 9

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance