|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Called off? Those F-15s from Otis made it to Manhattan...too late. Nobody told them to stand down.
http://www.pressdemocrat.com/article/20110624...
Your lies about Bush are foul, Kosmik. Especially when you know your boy WENT TO BED the night of Benghazi then went to Las Vegas the next morning.
What lies about your hero? He did in fact cower in that classroom for a good 7 minutes after being told the nation was under attack. The first plane hit before he went in and he was told about that.

Next, he ceded command to Cheney while he jumped around, unable to do a thing.

The interceptors from Otis were scrambled too late and were still called off. That sounds like someone or several someone's wanted the towers to go down.

There's no comparison to Benghazi. Your boys got 3,000 killed in the attack and thousands more killed wandering where they didn't belong.

Since: Apr 13

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
But it appears that fighters were scrambled, albeit too late. Nobody told them to stand down.
Tony, you're slipping, now you're eating George's puke and regurgitating it. They were never told to stand down and there were 6 other stations close with 2 jets at the ready.

Someone way up in charge made the decision to allow events to unfold. Leaving the commander in chief and his second in command more culpable than Obama is on Benghazi.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Hightstown, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
Really? This is your proof? This is pretty laughable. An anonymous guy. How convenient. Another Faux News exclusive.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Doesn't matter if he might have or not. He didn't try. That alone makes him an accessory to murder.
Doesn't come close to how many people W allowed to be murdered.

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>How dare you compare that motley bunch of losers to Americans in service to their nation.
Maybe the point was to poke fun at you motley bunch of losers who never served our nation

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

St of Circumstance wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe the point was to poke fun at you motley bunch of losers who never served our nation
ZING!!!

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? This is your proof? This is pretty laughable. An anonymous guy. How convenient. Another Faux News exclusive.
Yet you people will accept a leftist source under the same circumstances. Ever heard of Mark Felt?
Always lay money on leftist hypocrisy.

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

<quoted text>
Does that apple to Barack Obama?

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
ZING!!!
Does that apply to Barack Obama?

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
Doesn't come close to how many people W allowed to be murdered.
War is not murder, dear.

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Tony, you're slipping, now you're eating George's puke and regurgitating it. They were never told to stand down and there were 6 other stations close with 2 jets at the ready.
Someone way up in charge made the decision to allow events to unfold. Leaving the commander in chief and his second in command more culpable than Obama is on Benghazi.
Odd...you're a distinct minority. You're a dope smoker who got thrown out of the USAF and your biggest allies here are left wing military-hating women.
Way to go, Kosmik!

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
What lies about your hero? He did in fact cower in that classroom for a good 7 minutes after being told the nation was under attack. The first plane hit before he went in and he was told about that.
Next, he ceded command to Cheney while he jumped around, unable to do a thing.
The interceptors from Otis were scrambled too late and were still called off. That sounds like someone or several someone's wanted the towers to go down.
There's no comparison to Benghazi. Your boys got 3,000 killed in the attack and thousands more killed wandering where they didn't belong.
I'd love to see you locked in a room of 9/11 families and see how brave you'd be with that mouth.
You're a vile, drug addled, anti-American POS.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Yet you people will accept a leftist source under the same circumstances. Ever heard of Mark Felt?
Always lay money on leftist hypocrisy.
Uh-oh! Where's your buddy who laid into me for using the term "you people"??? Can't wait to see how gokeefe doesn't have a problem with you using those words.

You were saying about hypocrisy?

Don't pretend you're any different. You're just as big of a hypocrite as anyone else on here.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Does that apply to Barack Obama?
Does the fact that he zinged you apply to Obama? I don't think he was trying to burn Obama.

Not signing up for the military is better than being a draft dodger.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>War is not murder, dear.
You keep telling yourself that. Sending people into a war under false pretenses is exactly that. You have a long line of military men in your family?

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Odd...you're a distinct minority. You're a dope smoker who got thrown out of the USAF and your biggest allies here are left wing military-hating women.
Way to go, Kosmik!
I hate the military? No, moron. Not in the least. Both my grandfathers were in WWII, one a marine. My grandfather served in Africa. When he passed away in 2002, I asked for only two of his belongings - his bible and his war medals. My father served as an infantry Marine in Vietnam. You wanna say anything about that? I dare you.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>I'd love to see you locked in a room of 9/11 families and see how brave you'd be with that mouth.
You're a vile, drug addled, anti-American POS.
Make sure you put Glenn Beck, Ann Coulter and Rush Limbaugh in that room too.

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
Does the fact that he zinged you apply to Obama? I don't think he was trying to burn Obama.
Not signing up for the military is better than being a draft dodger.
I'm younger than Obama. Did I dodge the draft?
Bill Clinton sure did.

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
You keep telling yourself that. Sending people into a war under false pretenses is exactly that. You have a long line of military men in your family?
My father was a Korea and Vietnam veteran, retiring at the rank of Lt. Colonel. He didn't consider Lyndon Johnson or Richard Nixon to be murderers.

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
Make sure you put Glenn Beck, Ann Coulter and Rush Limbaugh in that room too.
Aside from Ann Coulter's single foul remark, I've seen no issues.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

53 Users are viewing the Columbus Forum right now

Search the Columbus Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 10 min Old Guy 29,118
Lois Lerner linked to another erased hard drive 14 min Reality Speaks 81
Is Barak Obama responsible for the current bord... 49 min Reality Speaks 158
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 1 hr Reality Speaks 2,898
Little Boy Blue's Got a Job in Town 2 hr Andrew Nice Day 8
OH Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Ohio in 2... (Oct '10) 3 hr not 2,214
Are PEDOphiles Born That Way 7 hr STFU Breeders 17
Bennett Smith gate stories from the victims poi... (May '13) 15 hr Heaven Leigh 2,217
•••
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••