Hightstown, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>My social schedule opens up when my family is around. When you have a spouse working a minimum of 48 hours a week, a kid in college and soon to be a senior in high school, you'll understand.
And outside, I am...at least until it rains.
Thus, my question about friends.

My parents had those things, and they were still quite active outside of the home. Guess it depends on what makes you happy. Hell, my dad is 67 and spends the majority of his time outdoors. Refuses to use a computer unless absolutely necessary (i.e. gathering information). Probably says a lot about how our society would function if there weren't any computers or televisions.

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
You are claiming victory again, eh, Black Knight? I made Gokeefe look even more foolish than you, and that's saying something.
And Che jumps the shark...

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Politics IS a hobby, you moron. You forget where I was born and raised.
As for time, I've seen plenty of golf widows.
So, having a Topix widow is worse, you can't really golf after dark. You're on here far after the sun sets and are back on before my usual tee times.

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>I would fear for all the innocent people who would be put at risk as you drunkenly hit the road for Hilliard.
I don't drink and drive. While I've rarely been pulled over for anything, never once was I 'field tested'

While in Europe, I was younger and dumber and well, tore up several highways while lit. But the countries I was in either had no drunk driving laws or were very lax in enforcement of them.

Me and a buddy got pulled over in Livorno by the Carabinieri and their uzi's. We were trying to hide our beers, they told us to keep them. They just were checking to make sure we weren't moving any stash of drugs. My buddy had a small piece of hash in his shirt pocket and they gave it back to him with no questions.

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

St of Circumstance wrote:
<quoted text>
So, having a Topix widow is worse, you can't really golf after dark. You're on here far after the sun sets and are back on before my usual tee times.
This week. I'm on vacation. Nobody else in the family is...I have to use up 45 days a year.
Now, look back at posts before last weekend and tell me when I'm on.

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>This week. I'm on vacation. Nobody else in the family is...I have to use up 45 days a year.
Now, look back at posts before last weekend and tell me when I'm on.
I've much better things to do than count your posts. There is a tracker but you aren't worth keeping an eye on. At the beginning of the year I did point it out as you were posting something in the range of once every 11 minutes, 24/7 over a months period of time. That leaves little to no time for job or family.

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
I've much better things to do than count your posts. There is a tracker but you aren't worth keeping an eye on. At the beginning of the year I did point it out as you were posting something in the range of once every 11 minutes, 24/7 over a months period of time. That leaves little to no time for job or family.
Naturally a mental "giant" like you thinks that's exactly how it happens...every 11 minutes like pushing the button on Lost.
Here's news for you...when things get heated across several threads here eleven minutes can be 15 posts.

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

<quoted text>
I don't drink and drive. While I've rarely been pulled over for anything, never once was I 'field tested'
While in Europe, I was younger and dumber and well, tore up several highways while lit. But the countries I was in either had no drunk driving laws or were very lax in enforcement of them.
Many "jurisdictions" merely enforce when there are consequences. In other words, if you make it home OK, you're obviously fine to drive :)
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>And Che jumps the shark...
"Tis but a scratch."

“Hereeeeee'ssss UR Pizza”

Since: May 13

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
"Tis but a scratch."
Nuclear wepon scratch 0.0? or table tennis, table burn?

Blame dukie dear

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Limburger

Galloway, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>

Don't mistake me for pissy.
LOL--it's not a mistake. You are pissy. Need to find a new boyfriend?
Limburger

Galloway, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
"Tis but a scratch."
http://tinyurl.com/pnmnc6h

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Many "jurisdictions" merely enforce when there are consequences. In other words, if you make it home OK, you're obviously fine to drive :)
While that may be true, I don't chance it at all. Where I live they are happy to pull people over just for the sake of it. Have been through many 'checkpoints' The point, I don't consume and get behind the wheel. My g/f will drive if I have a drink with dinner or vice versa, my buddies are the same, none of us risk even the chance.

“Paper Or Plastic?”

Since: Nov 11

Albakoikee

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
Prediction fulfilled.
Anyone want to discuss The Preakness?
I like horsies!

Since: Jan 12

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

<quoted text>
Me and a buddy got pulled over in Livorno by the Carabinieri and their uzi's. We were trying to hide our beers, they told us to keep them. They just were checking to make sure we weren't moving any stash of drugs. My buddy had a small piece of hash in his shirt pocket and they gave it back to him with no questions.
and THAT is the freedom that Ron Paul speaks of...original Constitutional intent... and not the stiff draconian methods espoused by today's so-called Conservative party.

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Unless of course you're DWB and happen to be traveling through Hillard or Arlington :-)

“Old Right”

Since: Jan 13

State-Run Media

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text> and THAT is the freedom that Ron Paul speaks of...original Constitutional intent... and not the stiff draconian methods espoused by today's so-called Conservative party.
Europe is far stricter on DUI than the US is. Driving in general there is much more regulated.

They have a lot more public transportation to get people home from the bars.

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
While that may be true, I don't chance it at all. Where I live they are happy to pull people over just for the sake of it. Have been through many 'checkpoints' The point, I don't consume and get behind the wheel. My g/f will drive if I have a drink with dinner or vice versa, my buddies are the same, none of us risk even the chance.
We've become a semi-fascist police state under BOTH political parties.

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text> Unless of course you're DWB and happen to be traveling through Hillard or Arlington :-)
My neighbor doesn't have that problem.

“Old Right”

Since: Jan 13

State-Run Media

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text> We've become a semi-fascist police state under BOTH political parties.
Because we brought the Third World in after 1965 and led your people out of the redlines.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 321 - 340 of365
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

46 Users are viewing the Columbus Forum right now

Search the Columbus Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Is Nevada rancher a freeloader? 15 min d pantz 183
JBThugwork 21 min yeah baby 1
What kind of God drowns 300 kids? 23 min OMG Those Poor Kids 15
220 marines died thanks to Obama! 26 min ChilliGal 8
why is chelsea clinton so ugly? 32 min ChilliGal 31
Pope Francis - Another Obama Failure! 43 min yeah baby 16
Man mowing South Side field finds body 45 min yeah baby 1
Congress Cost FYI 1 hr Pope Che Reagan Christ I 100
Bennett Smith gate stories from the victims poi... (May '13) 3 hr pastor of 1 1,983
•••
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance