ABC News--Oops, our bad

-Clayton Bigsby

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#304 May 22, 2013
St of Circumstance wrote:
<quoted text>
And all you have to show for any of this is Topix.
I'd invite you over, but I'd hate to have to throw an old man into the street when he started misbehaving.

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#305 May 22, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Ask your daughter who started the entire line of thought.
Again, you attack the wrong target out of pure hate.
You respond to some friendly thoughts about someone's opinions on vacation by telling how many MORE times you have done the same thing and have now moved on to better things.

I think your issues are showing, George.

-Clayton Bigsby

Hilliard, OH

#306 May 22, 2013
<quoted text>
No jackwad, you accuse others of living on here when it is only you that does. When that's pointed out (as I did in Jan.) you actually started counting my posts, which still numbered far less than yours.
For the umpteenth time, from the amount of time you are on here, you can't have a worthwhile job or family or if you do, you rob both of them blind.
Where have I accused anyone of that, old man? And who a re you to determine what sort of hobbies people engage in? As I said, nobody accuses a person of reading too much, but spend any time online, and the hate flies.

Location hidden

#307 May 22, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Ask your daughter who started the entire line of thought.
Again, you attack the wrong target out of pure hate.
You respond to some friendly discussion of vacation possibilities by counting up how many times you have already done the same (throwing in the gratuitous information that you didn't have to pay to do so). And then you go on to insist that you have moved on to better things.

Your issues are showing, George.

(sorry if this posts twice--Topix seems to be getting stuck)

-Clayton Bigsby

Hilliard, OH

#308 May 22, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
You respond to some friendly thoughts about someone's opinions on vacation by telling how many MORE times you have done the same thing and have now moved on to better things.
I think your issues are showing, George.
The word is "condescending," not "friendly." But don't let reality stand in the way of your hate, Reader.

Location hidden

#309 May 22, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Yep. Making you have a fit about the truth.

-Clayton Bigsby

Hilliard, OH

#310 May 22, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Projection and hypocrisy! ROFLMAO.
I point out what you have said and done and you respond by telling me (and others) what I think and feel.
And the remarks about 9/11 were those of the Reverend Dr. Wright. I simply refused to take a stand in accord with your litmus test. But, just yesterday you refused to apply that same litmus test to Michelle Bachman.
So, tell us, George. When Michelle Bachman, like the Reverend Dr. Wright, suggests the hand of God's wrath upon us evidenced in 9/11, is she also a hater of our country?
Enquiring minds want to know.
I've never been a supporter of Bachmann and you know it. But you affirmed Wright's words, and stated that you also believed we deserved 9/11.
Do you really want to start this again? I'm ready...maybe you'll run away from Topix for a year this time.

Columbus, OH

#311 May 22, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>I'd invite you over, but I'd hate to have to throw an old man into the street when he started misbehaving.
You are far too cowardly to actually meet me. That's cool, it's more fun toying with you and your idiocy on here.

-Clayton Bigsby

Hilliard, OH

#312 May 22, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =CT3qcATKSvkXX
Cliches like that are as lame as it gets.

Here's what works (and applies to you):

http://www.youtube.com/watch... #!

Columbus, OH

#313 May 22, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Where have I accused anyone of that, old man? And who a re you to determine what sort of hobbies people engage in? As I said, nobody accuses a person of reading too much, but spend any time online, and the hate flies.
There's a difference between hobbies and life. I have hobbies and such, which is why I don't spend near the time on here that you do.

Topix, on the other hand, is your life. When one puts the amount of time on here that you do, well, it's obvious that it's all you've got in this world.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#314 May 22, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Yep. Making you have a fit about the truth.
You abandoned the truth a long time ago Georgie. You are as relevant now as Reality Speaks.

-Clayton Bigsby

Hilliard, OH

#315 May 22, 2013
<quoted text>
There's a difference between hobbies and life. I have hobbies and such, which is why I don't spend near the time on here that you do.
Topix, on the other hand, is your life. When one puts the amount of time on here that you do, well, it's obvious that it's all you've got in this world.
Politics IS a hobby, you moron. You forget where I was born and raised.
As for time, I've seen plenty of golf widows.

-Clayton Bigsby

Hilliard, OH

#316 May 22, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
You abandoned the truth a long time ago Georgie. You are as relevant now as Reality Speaks.
That's how you see everyone you disagree with, little girl. Look at the cat fight where GoKeefe shredded you...all of a sudden you branded her the way you brand everyone who beats your sorry ass.

-Clayton Bigsby

Hilliard, OH

#317 May 22, 2013
<quoted text>
You are far too cowardly to actually meet me. That's cool, it's more fun toying with you and your idiocy on here.
I would fear for all the innocent people who would be put at risk as you drunkenly hit the road for Hilliard.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Hightstown, NJ

#318 May 22, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Your childish attitude contributes to you being called, "kid."
I've been to Europe several times over the past 35 years. No need to go anymore on my own dime. The last ten trips were business.
All I really want to see is East Asia and Australia... a trip that will wait until retirement because of the necessary time needed to do it right.
You know, I used to read novels as much or more than I'm on Topix. But the first thing people cry about when they get pissy with someone online is their time spent on it.
Says the guy who calls people "little girl" and resorts to other puerile insults. The funniest thing about you is that you really seem to believe you're above all the things you accuse others of.

Don't mistake me for pissy. But it does beg the question when you say you have an active social life but never seem to stray too far from Topix. I use it as a way to break up my day in between writing and editing assignments, but especially now that it's warm - sitting on here and arguing over someone's apparent ignominious assertions or actions is kind of a waste.

Hope you make it to East Asia and Australia. I really do. Traveling is my number one favorite thing to do and I think it really does wonders for your mind and spirit.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Hightstown, NJ

#319 May 22, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>The word is "condescending," not "friendly." But don't let reality stand in the way of your hate, Reader.
If you are referring to me, I wasn't being condescending in the least. It was merely an attempt to engage you in some kind of conversation that didn't involve vitriol. I believe I even said something of the sort yesterday that you should do things on a whim to keep you young at heart. My bad. My bad. Won't make that mistake again. No good deed goes unpunished.

-Clayton Bigsby

Hilliard, OH

#320 May 22, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the guy who calls people "little girl" and resorts to other puerile insults. The funniest thing about you is that you really seem to believe you're above all the things you accuse others of.
Don't mistake me for pissy. But it does beg the question when you say you have an active social life but never seem to stray too far from Topix. I use it as a way to break up my day in between writing and editing assignments, but especially now that it's warm - sitting on here and arguing over someone's apparent ignominious assertions or actions is kind of a waste.
Hope you make it to East Asia and Australia. I really do. Traveling is my number one favorite thing to do and I think it really does wonders for your mind and spirit.
My social schedule opens up when my family is around. When you have a spouse working a minimum of 48 hours a week, a kid in college and soon to be a senior in high school, you'll understand.
And outside, I am...at least until it rains.

-Clayton Bigsby

Hilliard, OH

#321 May 22, 2013
^^^"...and one soon to be a senior.."
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#322 May 22, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>That's how you see everyone you disagree with, little girl. Look at the cat fight where GoKeefe shredded you...all of a sudden you branded her the way you brand everyone who beats your sorry ass.
You are claiming victory again, eh, Black Knight? I made Gokeefe look even more foolish than you, and that's saying something.

Location hidden

#323 May 22, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>I've never been a supporter of Bachmann and you know it. But you affirmed Wright's words, and stated that you also believed we deserved 9/11.
Do you really want to start this again? I'm ready...maybe you'll run away from Topix for a year this time.
Nope, not how it happened.

So--your statement about Bachman indicates that you place her in the same America-hating bucket that you reserve for the Rev. Dr. Wright?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump Accomplished In One Day What Barry and Mi... 7 min They cannot kill ... 9
It's looking a lot like 1958 again! 28 min Duke for Mayor 3
Libtard Woman Screams No When Trump Gets Inaugu... 1 hr Seriouslady 4
weed roofiess Xanies bar, Blues, oc's m... 1 hr Dave 1
Secret Service plans to investigate Madonna 1 hr Zoe Regen 2
The genius of an obama 1 hr community organizer 1
christina 2 hr heroin 3
The ultimate trip in America 2 hr jonjedi 21
What Do You Think of Donald Trump Now? 5 hr 404 cult 480
White Nationalists losing faith in Trump 7 hr Big Johnson 256
Does anyone know why Yolanda Harris is leaving ... 11 hr They cannot kill ... 90

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages