Comments
261 - 280 of 365 Comments Last updated May 25, 2013

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#263 May 21, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe you were the one who brought it up, George.
You never should have asked about my GPA.
Frankly, I do not even remember what my SAT scores were anymore. PSAT was good enough to qualify for National Merit Scholarship. And whatever I scored on a mathematics test that the State of Michigan gives was good enough to garner a letter from MIT asking me to apply. Good for a giggle since that was not at all my area of interest.
But all of that was long ago, George. Not the sort of stuff I hope makes it into my obit at the end of my life. Far more satisfying accomplishments along the way.
I never should have asked about your GPA? You were too afraid to answer.
I couldn't give you my exact SAT scores either. My point was what the institutions regard as acceptable.
No offense, but we all got letters from different schools inviting us to apply. My most memorable ones were from Georgetown and Pomona (I really was hooked on the idea of going there, but distance in the early '80s was a real impediment compared to today.)

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#264 May 21, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
50 is still quite young. You make yourself sound like you're 80. No reason why you can't go out and be active. Even on a whim. It's things like that that keep us young at heart.
I played league hockey until I was 48...if you had been here two years ago yo would have possibly known that.
You assume an awful lot...incorrectly.

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#265 May 21, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't even know who some of those people are. Many are the same person. And Karl specifically said you were wrong.
But it was awfully nice of you to drag those folks down with you. You have just established the entire right wing on this board denies an irrefutable fact. That pretty much kills any shred of credibility any of you folks had on any other topic. Well played.
"I don't even know who some of those people are."
"Many are the same person."

You and logic aren't well acquainted, are you?

As for "dragging down," I didn't forced them to post...they were all more than happy to slap you.

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#266 May 21, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>I never should have asked about your GPA? You were too afraid to answer.
I couldn't give you my exact SAT scores either. My point was what the institutions regard as acceptable.
No offense, but we all got letters from different schools inviting us to apply. My most memorable ones were from Georgetown and Pomona (I really was hooked on the idea of going there, but distance in the early '80s was a real impediment compared to today.)
I'll give you 3 GPAs: 3.36; 3.67 and 4.0.

You can figure out which ones go where. And here's a hint. None of them are high school.

And your point was that you blabbed your GPA all over Topix thinking you were hot stuff and have been a laughing-stock ever since. I just told you that I had bested you more than once. So you grabbed for the SAT straw.

Give it up, George. Nobody cares but you.

If you cannot appear to be intelligent based on the quality of your postings, it doesn't matter where you went to school or what your GPA was.

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#267 May 21, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>I played league hockey until I was 48...if you had been here two years ago yo would have possibly known that.
You assume an awful lot...incorrectly.
Ah, George's other claim to fame.
He thinks he's been here longer than anyone else.
He also thinks other people care.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#268 May 21, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>
"I don't even know who some of those people are."
"Many are the same person."
You and logic aren't well acquainted, are you?
As for "dragging down," I didn't forced them to post...they were all more than happy to slap you.
You get really stupid when you get desperate. It's funny.

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#269 May 21, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll give you 3 GPAs: 3.36; 3.67 and 4.0.
You can figure out which ones go where. And here's a hint. None of them are high school.
And your point was that you blabbed your GPA all over Topix thinking you were hot stuff and have been a laughing-stock ever since. I just told you that I had bested you more than once. So you grabbed for the SAT straw.
Give it up, George. Nobody cares but you.
If you cannot appear to be intelligent based on the quality of your postings, it doesn't matter where you went to school or what your GPA was.
Hot stuff? If anything it shows me as an average college student. Something I'm not ashamed of at all. You see dear, some people have a balanced college experience. I was one of them.
So spare me your bullshit about your relative intelligence...your posts show that your mind has deteriorated significantly over the decades.

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#270 May 21, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
You get really stupid when you get desperate. It's funny.
Your non-answer tells us all we need to know.

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#271 May 21, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, George's other claim to fame.
He thinks he's been here longer than anyone else.
He also thinks other people care.
Reader, you care enough to start an entire thread on a Saturday night to beg people to send you every bit of personal information they may have about me.
How pathetic is that?
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#272 May 21, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Your non-answer tells us all we need to know.
Non-answer? You have really been declining the last couple of weeks and now you are drunk. You have graduated from denying having said something that you said in writing, to rattling off names of folks who you claim have supported your wild position who have done no such thing, to now claiming to know better than I what my gender is. You need some help, Georgie. I'm starting to feel sorry for you.

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#273 May 21, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Non-answer? You have really been declining the last couple of weeks and now you are drunk. You have graduated from denying having said something that you said in writing, to rattling off names of folks who you claim have supported your wild position who have done no such thing, to now claiming to know better than I what my gender is. You need some help, Georgie. I'm starting to feel sorry for you.
Che, when I'm drunk, you'll know it. You have no clue.
Your post says nothing but, "I know what you said but here's what I said," like the whining of the small child you are.
You're out of ideas, kid.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#274 May 21, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Che, when I'm drunk, you'll know it. You have no clue.
Your post says nothing but, "I know what you said but here's what I said," like the whining of the small child you are.
You're out of ideas, kid.
Uh, what?

Since: Apr 13

Columbus, OH

#275 May 21, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Right down the CRA hole with Barney Frank and Chris Dodd marking the trail.
But I thought the Republicans were in charge? You'll blame it on the Dems no matter what. That's just the kind of double arsed person you are.

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#276 May 21, 2013
St of Circumstance wrote:
<quoted text>
But I thought the Republicans were in charge? You'll blame it on the Dems no matter what. That's just the kind of double arsed person you are.
The GOP was in charge of Congress from 2007-2009? Really?

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#277 May 21, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
You get really stupid when you get desperate. It's funny.
And yet, you remain stupid effortlessly. And endlessly.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#278 May 21, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>The GOP was in charge of Congress from 2007-2009? Really?
No. They weren't. That is why Bush could not get the banking regulations reinstated, although he tried twice, once in each term.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#279 May 21, 2013
St of Circumstance wrote:
<quoted text>
But I thought the Republicans were in charge? You'll blame it on the Dems no matter what. That's just the kind of double arsed person you are.
Bill Clinton deregulated the lending institutions.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#280 May 21, 2013
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet, you remain stupid effortlessly. And endlessly.
Sweetie, you are bar none, the dumbest person who has posted here in my time here. Without question. You are a walking blunder. You calling someone stupid is like E Bob calling someone anti semitic.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#281 May 21, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll give you 3 GPAs: 3.36; 3.67 and 4.0.
You can figure out which ones go where. And here's a hint. None of them are high school.
And your point was that you blabbed your GPA all over Topix thinking you were hot stuff and have been a laughing-stock ever since. I just told you that I had bested you more than once. So you grabbed for the SAT straw.
Give it up, George. Nobody cares but you.
If you cannot appear to be intelligent based on the quality of your postings, it doesn't matter where you went to school or what your GPA was.
Reader, anyone can claim anything on here and they do.

How do we know if you even have a GED? Or care? Who cares what college anyone went to, what degree they 'hold' or what their GPA was? Does that have any bearing on a successful or happy life? No.

And by what yardstick do you measure success? Everyone has a different one. Mine is sure far away from yours.

In the real world, GPA's and degrees don't mean a damn thing if you don't have 'people' skills and ethics. And education does not equal IQ or intelligence.

I have a 40 year old 'professional student', working on her doctorate, living within a mile from me and I wouldn't hire her to do ANYTHING.

Another sad thing about people who fixate on their scholastic accomplishments, they rarely have common sense.

Lord, you intellectual snobs are more boorish than 'new money' snobs. George probably learned as much on the hockey ice to prepare him for life as he did in any classroom, and it probably served him just as well, if not better.

'Birds of a feather flock together' is true. You always have your ever changing group of troll followers. Stick with them.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Hightstown, NJ

#282 May 22, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>I played league hockey until I was 48...if you had been here two years ago yo would have possibly known that.
You assume an awful lot...incorrectly.
I assumed nothing...and as for that statement...so do you.

I was going off your post of "not going to play in the yard on a whim."

You know what, my bad. I shouldn't have considered actually making a positive statement that you should try to get out and live life a little more. It was well-intentioned, but I forgot who I was dealing with.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The non-troll discussion thread. 4 min They cannot kill ... 2
Second American Journalist beheaded 7 min BizzyBee 16
Where are all the original legacy posters? 27 min Catman Dave 187
Is Obuma the BiGGEST FRAUD EVER? 58 min They cannot kill ... 3
Why do racists hate Obama so much ? 1 hr Duke for Mayor 53
Duke has Won, Paco has Lost 1 hr Duke for Mayor 7
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr Dindu Nuffins 30,592
Bennett Smith gate stories from the victims poi... (May '13) 2 hr Hmmmmm 2,309
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••