ABC News--Oops, our bad

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Hightstown, NJ

#242 May 21, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Where did I ever say that? Your lies are becoming a nasty habit, Punky.
Let's hear about your illustrious service.
Deflection. You're good at this, aren't you? Need I remind you of your blatant lie in misquoting me yesterday?

So why didn't you serve? I've asked you several times. If your desire to serve your country was so great, you should have enlisted. You said you took the advice of your father who said he recommended against it. So did you feel it's okay for others to serve and not you?

As for me, I never expressed any desire to be in the military. I never sought advice from my father about whether or not to serve as apparently you did. If you say you didn't desire to serve your country, then that's fine, but you didn't say that.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#243 May 21, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
If you say so. So far you've mucked up every single thing I've posted. Misquoted me, claimed I've said something I didn't, etc. etc. etc. You're the liar, George. And everyone here knows it to be true.
Being on vacation doesn't show any difference in how much you post. You live on here. Sad that you spend your vacation time sitting on your ass and staring at a computer. What fun.
George doesn't have to read what you actually wrote, you see. He KNOWS what you MEANT. He's special.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#244 May 21, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Keep bringing it, little girl. We enjoy shoving your sh!t back in your face.
When are you going to start? And who is "we."
Pale Rider

Somerset, KY

#245 May 21, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Keep bringing it, little girl. We enjoy shoving your sh!t back in your face.
The ALL NEW PHOTO of Clay TON BIG sBY

TON

BIG

The Black man that looks like a HOGHEAD. Old Clayton (hoghead) Bigsby. The man that is too lazy to work. All he does all day long is waste his time on Columbus Topix, doing nothing but copy and paste. You are useless hoghead.

Clyton Bigsby photo
http://www.thedistractionnetwork.com/fat-ugly ...
Clayton Bigsby (HOGHEAD)

Ton does nothing all day long but copy and post on Topix. He lives off Government Handouts and his family. You should be ashamed of yourself Clay TON BIG sby. Your name is RIGHT ON for you HOGHEAD.

-Clayton Bigsby

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#246 May 21, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
If you say so. So far you've mucked up every single thing I've posted. Misquoted me, claimed I've said something I didn't, etc. etc. etc. You're the liar, George. And everyone here knows it to be true.
Being on vacation doesn't show any difference in how much you post. You live on here. Sad that you spend your vacation time sitting on your ass and staring at a computer. What fun.
You lied about Gokeefe and you got caught. Deal with it.
You appear to be living here lately as well, dear. I'm in an empty house with a wife at work and kids in school until Thursday. You're either posting from work or sitting at home. So perhaps you should look in the mirror.
Now, would you care to address your lie?
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#247 May 21, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>You lied about Gokeefe and you got caught. Deal with it.
You appear to be living here lately as well, dear. I'm in an empty house with a wife at work and kids in school until Thursday. You're either posting from work or sitting at home. So perhaps you should look in the mirror.
This is a fun game.
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>You lied about [what you said about nuclear weapons in WWII] and you got caught. Deal with it.

Blah, Blah, Blah.

So perhaps you should look in the mirror. Now, would you care to address your lie?

-Clayton Bigsby

Hilliard, OH

#248 May 21, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
When are you going to start? And who is "we."
Weare the doen or so posters who beat you silly all the time. And they did it on your nuclear madness thread.

-Clayton Bigsby

Hilliard, OH

#249 May 21, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
This is a fun game.
<quoted text>
To a child of your uncontrollable emotions and ero social skills, I imagine it is fun.

-Clayton Bigsby

Hilliard, OH

#250 May 21, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
Deflection. You're good at this, aren't you? Need I remind you of your blatant lie in misquoting me yesterday?
So why didn't you serve? I've asked you several times. If your desire to serve your country was so great, you should have enlisted. You said you took the advice of your father who said he recommended against it. So did you feel it's okay for others to serve and not you?
As for me, I never expressed any desire to be in the military. I never sought advice from my father about whether or not to serve as apparently you did. If you say you didn't desire to serve your country, then that's fine, but you didn't say that.
I never misquoted you, kid. Apparently you're stinging hard from being caught in your lie about GoKeefe.
Why do you think I was obligated to join the military? Answer that.
And if you think that way, then why wasn't Obama? He's giving orders that lead to the deaths of people everyday, but not a peep from you about not only his lack of service, but his questionable Selective Service registration.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

#251 May 21, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>You lied about Gokeefe and you got caught. Deal with it.
You saying I lied isn't the same as me actually lying. This is your typical behavior when it's been proven that something you've asserted to be true isn't.

If you don't understand with the word "other" means, well, I suggest you get a dictionary.

No, I'm on here during the day and that's about it. It is a rare occasion that I post after 5 or 6 p.m. Not to say it doesn't happen, but it is rare. I don't touch my computer in the evenings. Too busy out enjoying life. You should try it. Don't you have any friends?
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#252 May 21, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Weare the doen or so posters who beat you silly all the time. And they did it on your nuclear madness thread.
I have a feeling your dozen on this thread is the same as your "dozens" on the other thread. So let's count, shall we.

1. You.

You provide the other 11 names.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#253 May 21, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>To a child of your uncontrollable emotions and ero social skills, I imagine it is fun.
Look who is avoiding the issue. Georgie's stuck and doesn't know what to do.

-Clayton Bigsby

Hilliard, OH

#254 May 21, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
You saying I lied isn't the same as me actually lying. This is your typical behavior when it's been proven that something you've asserted to be true isn't.
If you don't understand with the word "other" means, well, I suggest you get a dictionary.
No, I'm on here during the day and that's about it. It is a rare occasion that I post after 5 or 6 p.m. Not to say it doesn't happen, but it is rare. I don't touch my computer in the evenings. Too busy out enjoying life. You should try it. Don't you have any friends?
My social life is just fine, kid. I'm 50 years old. We don't just run out and play in the yard on a whim with our friends.
Right now I'm on the deck, drinking beer and enjoying my vacation.

-Clayton Bigsby

Hilliard, OH

#256 May 21, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a feeling your dozen on this thread is the same as your "dozens" on the other thread. So let's count, shall we.
1. You.
You provide the other 11 names.
On the other threads:

Gokeefe
Karl
Tip
Spook
Hey Now
SL
Rowdy
Free Pizza 4 U
UdintBuildThat
RS
Secret Agent Kosmik
Bosco
Ralph the Mouth
Karl Rove

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#257 May 21, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Speak to Reader and Che, your idols, about how the conversation inevitably turns to subjects like SAT scores. If they want to poke, I'll respond.
I believe you were the one who brought it up, George.

You never should have asked about my GPA.

Frankly, I do not even remember what my SAT scores were anymore. PSAT was good enough to qualify for National Merit Scholarship. And whatever I scored on a mathematics test that the State of Michigan gives was good enough to garner a letter from MIT asking me to apply. Good for a giggle since that was not at all my area of interest.

But all of that was long ago, George. Not the sort of stuff I hope makes it into my obit at the end of my life. Far more satisfying accomplishments along the way.

-Clayton Bigsby

Hilliard, OH

#258 May 21, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Look who is avoiding the issue. Georgie's stuck and doesn't know what to do.
"Stuck" is dragging your losing cause across a dozen threads, little girl.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

#259 May 21, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>My social life is just fine, kid. I'm 50 years old. We don't just run out and play in the yard on a whim with our friends.
Right now I'm on the deck, drinking beer and enjoying my vacation.
50 is still quite young. You make yourself sound like you're 80. No reason why you can't go out and be active. Even on a whim. It's things like that that keep us young at heart.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#260 May 21, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>On the other threads:
Gokeefe
Karl
Tip
Spook
Hey Now
SL
Rowdy
Free Pizza 4 U
UdintBuildThat
RS
Secret Agent Kosmik
Bosco
Ralph the Mouth
Karl Rove
I don't even know who some of those people are. Many are the same person. And Karl specifically said you were wrong.

But it was awfully nice of you to drag those folks down with you. You have just established the entire right wing on this board denies an irrefutable fact. That pretty much kills any shred of credibility any of you folks had on any other topic. Well played.

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#261 May 21, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>On the other threads:
Gokeefe
Karl
Tip
Spook
Hey Now
SL
Rowdy
Free Pizza 4 U
UdintBuildThat
RS
Secret Agent Kosmik
Bosco
Ralph the Mouth
Karl Rove
Goodness, George, I didn't realize you had quite than many alter egos.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#262 May 21, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>"Stuck" is dragging your losing cause across a dozen threads, little girl.
Fight on, Black Knight, fight on.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
True love 10 min Big Johnson 2
Pittsburgh Steelers team refuses to come out of... 53 min Bye Bye 1
Praise Obama!! People are sitting during the Na... 56 min Democrat 1
bye bye nfl 1 hr Duke for Mayor 5
Lebrun calls POTUS a bum on twitter 1 hr Duke for Mayor 25
Why do Republicans love Russian lovers more tha... 1 hr Duke for Mayor 82
Hillarys emails...ooops I mean Jareds emails 2 hr Pope Che Reagan C... 3

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance