Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#222 May 21, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Where did I post my SAT scores, Che? Can you point it out to the viewers at home?
I will right after you point out to the viewers at home where I said you posted your SAT scores. Your little game doesn't work anymore, Chachi.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#223 May 21, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Odd...you have very few who agree with you.
Georgie. The entire populace with an operating frontal lobe knows that the bombs we used on Japan were nuclear bombs. There are a grand total of three posters here who are willing to go down with you on that issue, Tip, Gokeefe and Udint. Even Anne has shown the sense not to try to defend you on that one, and that is saying something.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#224 May 21, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>International Relations encompasses far more than politics.
Yeah, it encompasses bullshit. Imagine the tales you could spin here if you would have actually achieved.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Hightstown, NJ

#225 May 21, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>You sound like you could be Reader's kid.
That's not a compliment.
I would never want a compliment from you.

It's your logic, just putting it out there.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Hightstown, NJ

#226 May 21, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>I desired not to serve in a decimated military (you don't remember what 1980 looked like.) I also wasn't turning down an in to Colby.
So, it was okay for others to serve, but you felt you were too good for the military. Gotcha.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Hightstown, NJ

#227 May 21, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
That's how Georgie rolls. His next move is to declare victory.
Seemingly. He hasn't gotten one thing right from my posts.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Hightstown, NJ

#228 May 21, 2013
gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
I wasn't here. Unlike you, I have a life outside of Topix. I worked 10 hours today, you? For some odd reason, the military doesn't like us to use certain sites during the day and I refuse to waste my data plan on the iPhone for this.
Now, I'll put on my best Louise voice and say "Now, George..." I think that'll put a smile on his face.
You think you lack hypocrisy. That's the funniest thing about it all, young'un. Me, I'll happily admit I'm flawed and have my biases. In fact, there's a few flaws and biases in me I happen to love, such as my disdain for snotty people.
Nine hours for me, thanks for asking. And talk to your friend George. He doesn't seem to have much of a life outside Topix, but then again, that would you require to hold your friends to the same standards that you hold the people you don't like to...and that's why you're a hypocrite.

You'll never find a post on here where I deny being a hypocrite and there's even been posts where I chide people who are on the same "side" as me. But you're a perpetual sidekick. That's the role you play.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Hightstown, NJ

#229 May 21, 2013
gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry to be slow on the uptick tonight, had a few other matters calling my attention when I got home, phone calls and such, but didn't you want to ignore me yesterday? You made it a point to call me out a few times when I was gone today. Thought I'd point out your hypocrisy. You're quite entertaining tonight. But good night, I have an early day tomorrow.
Couldn't be "tonight." I left topix a long time before any need to say good night. No, no...I would never want to ignore you. You're just so special and integral to everything that goes on here!

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Hightstown, NJ

#230 May 21, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>
No matter...I note the 130 point differential in all SAT sections between MSU and Colby. And it's not in your favor.
Who the eff cares?!?! lol You're like that 40-something guy who was a "football star" in high school and spends every weekend drinking beers with his buddies and reminiscing about that game-winning pass that happened 25 years ago. And the only reason it keeps coming up is because he hasn't done anything with his life since then.

Move on. Don't you have something in your life that you're proud of since your long gone college days? Geezus.
Babs

Valley City, OH

#231 May 21, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
Who the eff cares?!?! lol You're like that 40-something guy who was a "football star" in high school and spends every weekend drinking beers with his buddies and reminiscing about that game-winning pass that happened 25 years ago. And the only reason it keeps coming up is because he hasn't done anything with his life since then.
Move on. Don't you have something in your life that you're proud of since your long gone college days? Geezus.
About time for you to report to McD's so you can support that oreo baby you pooped out. Hurry, the lunch rush will be there soon so quit dickin around on Topix.

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#232 May 21, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, it encompasses bullshit. Imagine the tales you could spin here if you would have actually achieved.
You went were? And your degree is what?

The envy with you sad sack lefties is a sight to behold.

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#233 May 21, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
Who the eff cares?!?! lol You're like that 40-something guy who was a "football star" in high school and spends every weekend drinking beers with his buddies and reminiscing about that game-winning pass that happened 25 years ago. And the only reason it keeps coming up is because he hasn't done anything with his life since then.
Move on. Don't you have something in your life that you're proud of since your long gone college days? Geezus.
Speak to Reader and Che, your idols, about how the conversation inevitably turns to subjects like SAT scores. If they want to poke, I'll respond.

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#234 May 21, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nine hours for me, thanks for asking. And talk to your friend George. He doesn't seem to have much of a life outside Topix, but then again, that would you require to hold your friends to the same standards that you hold the people you don't like to...and that's why you're a hypocrite.
You'll never find a post on here where I deny being a hypocrite and there's even been posts where I chide people who are on the same "side" as me. But you're a perpetual sidekick. That's the role you play.
Well, you're really going to love me this week, Punky...I'm on vacation until next Tuesday.
You can save the rest of your pompous tripe...you've been prove a liar in the past few days.

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#235 May 21, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
So, it was okay for others to serve, but you felt you were too good for the military. Gotcha.
Where did I ever say that? Your lies are becoming a nasty habit, Punky.
Let's hear about your illustrious service.

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#236 May 21, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Georgie. The entire populace with an operating frontal lobe knows that the bombs we used on Japan were nuclear bombs. There are a grand total of three posters here who are willing to go down with you on that issue, Tip, Gokeefe and Udint. Even Anne has shown the sense not to try to defend you on that one, and that is saying something.
Che, even if I was wrong (and I'm not; you meant thermonuclear) I wouldn't let this fade away because the sight of seeing you stalk across a dozen threads and be slapped by 90% of the posters here is well worth it. It exposes you as the child you are.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#237 May 21, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>You went were? And your degree is what?
The envy with you sad sack lefties is a sight to behold.
The last time I envied someone with a bachelors degree was my high school graduation, Georgie. Most of us have moved on since then.

"Well time slips away and leaves you with nothing mister but boring stories of glory days."
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#238 May 21, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Che, even if I was wrong (and I'm not; you meant thermonuclear) I wouldn't let this fade away because the sight of seeing you stalk across a dozen threads and be slapped by 90% of the posters here is well worth it. It exposes you as the child you are.
Now you are reading my mind? Amazing. Of course, you wrote nuclear in your reply to my use of the word nuclear. That's weird. We must have both meant something completely different than what we actually wrote. And you call other posters liars. What a piece of work.

You must be taking math lessons from FantasySpeaks. Tip and Gokeefe are the only ones who have defended you on this one Georgie. But by all means, the more the merrier. Try to round up a few more lunatics who will deny the undeniable.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Hightstown, NJ

#239 May 21, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Speak to Reader and Che, your idols, about how the conversation inevitably turns to subjects like SAT scores. If they want to poke, I'll respond.
Deflect, deflect, deflect. You always like to drag someone else into the conversation, don't you? I don't see either of these people posting about their college education as much as you do. Not even close.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Hightstown, NJ

#240 May 21, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Well, you're really going to love me this week, Punky...I'm on vacation until next Tuesday.
You can save the rest of your pompous tripe...you've been prove a liar in the past few days.
If you say so. So far you've mucked up every single thing I've posted. Misquoted me, claimed I've said something I didn't, etc. etc. etc. You're the liar, George. And everyone here knows it to be true.

Being on vacation doesn't show any difference in how much you post. You live on here. Sad that you spend your vacation time sitting on your ass and staring at a computer. What fun.

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#241 May 21, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you are reading my mind? Amazing. Of course, you wrote nuclear in your reply to my use of the word nuclear. That's weird. We must have both meant something completely different than what we actually wrote. And you call other posters liars. What a piece of work.
You must be taking math lessons from FantasySpeaks. Tip and Gokeefe are the only ones who have defended you on this one Georgie. But by all means, the more the merrier. Try to round up a few more lunatics who will deny the undeniable.
Keep bringing it, little girl. We enjoy shoving your sh!t back in your face.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 8 min Canton 31,468
Nationwide consolidating 10 regional underwriti... 49 min COW DUNG TOWN COL... 2
Xenos Christian Fellowship is a CULT! (Jul '12) 1 hr Old Timer 954
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 2 hr They cannot kill ... 3,541
Two fish were swimming upstream.... 2 hr Pope Che Reagan C... 384
Early Voting VICTORY for Ohio! 2 hr Duke for Mayor 21
Connecticut: Democrat arrested Voter Fraud 2 hr Pope Che Reagan C... 6

Columbus Jobs

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]