ABC News--Oops, our bad

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#182 May 20, 2013
Big Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
I call it your literal words, unspun.
Then find those exact, "literal" words in a post of mine, tool.
bosco

Columbus, OH

#183 May 20, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
From your favorite, Wiki:
Killed (and approximate distance from the National Guard):
Jeffrey Glenn Miller; age 20; 265 ft (81 m) shot through the mouth; killed instantly
Allison B. Krause; age 19; 343 ft (105 m) fatal left chest wound; died later that day
William Knox Schroeder; age 19; 382 ft (116 m) fatal chest wound; died almost an hour later in a hospital while undergoing surgery
Sandra Lee Scheuer; age 20; 390 ft (120 m) fatal neck wound; died a few minutes later from loss of blood
Wounded (and approximate distance from the National Guard):
Joseph Lewis Jr.; 71 ft (22 m); hit twice in the right abdomen and left lower leg
John R. Cleary; 110 ft (34 m); upper left chest wound
Thomas Mark Grace; 225 ft (69 m); struck in left ankle
Alan Michael Canfora; 225 ft (69 m); hit in his right wrist
Dean R. Kahler; 300 ft (91 m); back wound fracturing the vertebrae, permanently paralyzed from the chest down
Douglas Alan Wrentmore; 329 ft (100 m); hit in his right knee
James Dennis Russell; 375 ft (114 m); hit in his right thigh from a bullet and in the right forehead by birdshot, both wounds minor
Robert Follis Stamps; 495 ft (151 m); hit in his right buttock
Donald Scott MacKenzie; 750 ft (230 m); neck wound
In the Presidents Commission on Campus Unrest (pp. 273–274) they mistakenly list Thomas V. Grace, who is Thomas Mark Grace's father, as the Thomas Grace injured.
All those shot were students in good standing at the university.
Why do we Know all of this? It was because it was thoroughly investigated, as it should have been. I was part of the National Guard during that time. I remember the times well. The incident you speak of throwing the tear gas back, if I remember right, was right here on OSU Campus. I was there in uniform and gas mask. It was a sad day. That said, We need to have a complete investigation on Benghazi, so we do know all the answers. Blame can come later.

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#184 May 20, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>I desired not to serve in a decimated military (you don't remember what 1980 looked like.) I also wasn't turning down an in to Colby.
You had an 'in'? Do tell!

Hilliard, OH

#185 May 20, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
You had an 'in'? Do tell!
Yep...superior high school transcripts, SAT scores and recommendations. Things you black folk usually lack.

Location hidden

#186 May 20, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Yep...superior high school transcripts, SAT scores and recommendations. Things you black folk usually lack.
No ROTC at Colby?

Hard to see how it would be an either/or situation.

Must have been disappointing to go from all that superiority to the mediocrity of a 3.1.
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#187 May 20, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Yep...superior high school transcripts, SAT scores and recommendations. Things you black folk usually lack.
Gokeefe will orgasm without her vibrator when she sees that!
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#188 May 20, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>What would you call this, hypocrite?
"You saw your nation required your help and you spit in its collective face, spurning it in order to indulge in a degree in alternative history at the only school desperate enough to take your old man's money."
That's called mocking you. It is a satirization of your posts when you declare that someone hates America simply because they disagree with you. It is also based on fact according to your prior posts.

“Queen of my domain”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#189 May 20, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
gokeefe! Another "you people"! C'mon! You're so adamant about this "you people" phrase!
Sorry, George. Had to hijack your post. Have no idea what it's about, but continue.
Sorry to be slow on the uptick tonight, had a few other matters calling my attention when I got home, phone calls and such, but didn't you want to ignore me yesterday? You made it a point to call me out a few times when I was gone today. Thought I'd point out your hypocrisy. You're quite entertaining tonight. But good night, I have an early day tomorrow.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#190 May 20, 2013
gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
And you are a pretend paralegal or a pretend lawyer?
What?

“Queen of my domain”

Location hidden

#191 May 20, 2013
Big Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
Gokeefe will orgasm without her vibrator when she sees that!
Please don't spread your seed. World doesn't need more freaks like you.

“Queen of my domain”

Location hidden

#192 May 20, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
What?
It's a simple question. Can you read?

Hilliard, OH

#193 May 20, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
No ROTC at Colby?
Hard to see how it would be an either/or situation.
Must have been disappointing to go from all that superiority to the mediocrity of a 3.1.
Nope. ROTC was a victim of the post-Vietnam era at Colby.
What was your GPA at Michigan State, dear?

Columbus, OH

#194 May 20, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>How many times do I have to post this and then hear crickets from you people afterwards?
NBC News has obtained, exclusively, extraordinary secret video, shot by the U.S. government. It illustrates an enormous opportunity the Clinton administration had to kill or capture bin Laden. Critics call it a missed opportunity.
http://www.nbcnews.com/id/4540958/ns/nbcnight...
Bin Laden Lived To Fight Another Day--Thanks To Bill Clinton
http://www.forbes.com/sites/henrymiller/2011/...
Maybe it's because it's irrelevant to the discussion and that's been pointed out time and again to you. What is relevant is that Richard Clarke implored the Bush team to take bin Laden seriously and they did nothing. Even if Clinton would have gotten Osama when he felt he had no legal authority to do so, 9/11 still would have occurred.

Hilliard, OH

#195 May 20, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
That's called mocking you. It is a satirization of your posts when you declare that someone hates America simply because they disagree with you. It is also based on fact according to your prior posts.
No, it's doing exactly what you accuse me of doing, kid. Your hypocrisy is epic.

Columbus, OH

#196 May 20, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Where was Obama's intestinal fortitude? You just described him to a tee...he and I were in college at the same time.
And naturally, to you, speaking out against the left as a free citizen makes me a second class citizen.
You're warped.
The difference? Obama's working to make the country and the world a better and safer place. You just want to be rid of those who don't reflect your personal and academic images.

You want to wreck the country, Obama is trying hard to fix it after the last guy that thought like you was in office.

Hilliard, OH

#197 May 20, 2013
St of Circumstance wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe it's because it's irrelevant to the discussion and that's been pointed out time and again to you. What is relevant is that Richard Clarke implored the Bush team to take bin Laden seriously and they did nothing. Even if Clinton would have gotten Osama when he felt he had no legal authority to do so, 9/11 still would have occurred.
Says who, Cheech?

Hilliard, OH

#198 May 20, 2013
St of Circumstance wrote:
<quoted text>
The difference? Obama's working to make the country and the world a better and safer place. You just want to be rid of those who don't reflect your personal and academic images.
You want to wreck the country, Obama is trying hard to fix it after the last guy that thought like you was in office.
Yeah, that 4.4% unemployment rate, manned space program, 3%-5% annual GDP growth...all terrible burdens.
Funny how things went down the sh!tter after January 3, 2007.

Location hidden

#199 May 20, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Nope. ROTC was a victim of the post-Vietnam era at Colby.
What was your GPA at Michigan State, dear?
Never, in high school, undergrad or grad school have I NOT surpassed a 3.1 by a decent margin.

Hilliard, OH

#200 May 20, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Never, in high school, undergrad or grad school have I NOT surpassed a 3.1 by a decent margin.
No matter...I note the 130 point differential in all SAT sections between MSU and Colby. And it's not in your favor.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#201 May 20, 2013
gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a simple question. Can you read?
It's completely without context and nonsensical. I thought maybe you were trying to make some point. How silly of me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do Atheist Firemen go to Hell or Heaven? 4 min Mr Little 194
Top Troll Brass of Columbus Topix never disappo... 9 min BizzyBee 39
Gallup Polls—Majority: Abortion Should Be Illeg... 24 min BizzyBee 17
If There is Anything I Can't Stand! 30 min BizzyBee II 101
News Contact lens supplier adding 50 jobs in Columbus 32 min Reality Speaks 10
Muslim hunter, Now hunted 34 min Reality Speaks 58
Affordable Care Act 37 min Reality Speaks 269
Worst President in History 1 hr Pope Che Reagan C... 360
dana turtle 7 hr ketra long 23
More from around the web