State Petitions to Withdraw from the USA
imagine2011

Brentwood, TN

#121 Nov 11, 2012
Cleavon Little wrote:
<quoted text>The sky is certainly falling on the 35,000 people who were laid off last week. Obama owns that.
I wonder how many of the 35,000 were stupid enough to vote for him.

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#123 Nov 11, 2012
tranpsosition wrote:
Ah, having investigated a bit more, it seems like the site sets an arbitrary number as a goal (25k, in this instance) and that the petition isn't intended to be involved with any legal process. I don't really understand why it's being called a petition, though. I hope people aren't under the misguided impression that they can expect some outcome from it?
In essence we have a bunch of radical right "independents" who cannot even manage to walk away from the Republican party, let alone win an election thinking that they are going to walk away from the US--and take whole states along with them, not to mention the Armed Forces.

Forgive me folks, but in the real world, this stuff is hilarious.
Karl

Sharon Center, OH

#125 Nov 11, 2012
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
In essence we have a bunch of radical right "independents" who cannot even manage to walk away from the Republican party, let alone win an election thinking that they are going to walk away from the US--and take whole states along with them, not to mention the Armed Forces.
We aren't laughing.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#126 Nov 11, 2012
Enzyte Bob wrote:
<quoted text>

Another liberal fail. We will return to 8% unemployment.
http://cnsnews.com/news/article/real-unemploy...

( CNSNews.com )- The so-called real unemployment rate fell slightly in October, going from 14.7 percent to 14.6 percent, according to a report from the Bureau of Labor Statistics Friday.

But you are correct the unemployment rate will be going up.....
along with the cost of fuel, utilities and any goods that depend on fuel and utilities to manufacture and deliver to market.

But apparently the compassionate libs value saving the planet from globull warming and so called "free" stuff above the welfare of the poor and the middle class.....

Poor granny.......

Cleavon Little

Since: Sep 12

Hilliard, OH

#127 Nov 11, 2012
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
You would have laughed your head off in 1985 if shown what was going to happen to the USSR six years later on Christmas Day, 1991.

Location hidden

#128 Nov 11, 2012
Oliver wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama won by his attacks on Romney without a sufficient response. Moderate Romney's problem was that he was too nice, while Obama was pure Chicago ghetto.
Communism has already failed in the Soviet Union, Europe and China.
Louisiana is right to request to leave the tyranny of Dictator Obama the new Fidel Castro.
We will not become slaves to ghetto negroes, illegal aliens, Somalis and others that pay no property taxes or income taxes.
Romney did not campaign nicely. In the primaries he targetted the opposition one by one and they each went down in the dirt. Against Obama there was never a peep while Romney's pal trump tried his October surprise, or the earlier one, or the folks redredging the Reverend's supposed hatred, or Newt's openly racist suggestions.

And Obama is not a communist.
Philip Nowlan

Columbus, OH

#129 Nov 11, 2012
Karl wrote:
<quoted text>
We aren't laughing.
You'll end up crying bitter tears of regret.

Location hidden

#130 Nov 11, 2012
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
you think you won
as of Monday my Ohio LLC will have been closed; and re-opened in the Netherlands.
My taxes for 2013 to Columbus, Ohio; and the USA is ZERO.
I followed 2 major Corporations that I work with that have 20 billion of annual sales.
I could not have done this without their assistance.
This in the next few weeks will have effectively removed 40% of the revenue to the USA treasury.
you won nothing but a country where half refuse to participate.
You wanna share some names?

I try not to do business with irresponsible slime if I can help it.

Cleavon Little

Hilliard, OH

#132 Nov 11, 2012
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney did not campaign nicely. In the primaries he targetted the opposition one by one and they each went down in the dirt. Against Obama there was never a peep while Romney's pal trump tried his October surprise, or the earlier one, or the folks redredging the Reverend's supposed hatred, or Newt's openly racist suggestions.
And Obama is not a communist.
How's this for not campaigning nicely?

Obama Tells Ohioans How To Get Back At Romney:'Voting Is The Best Revenge'
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/02/obam...

Obama Ad: Romney Is A Murderer
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Obama team: Romney committed a felony
http://www.politico.com/politico44/2012/07/ob...

Grow up, Reader.

Cleavon Little

Hilliard, OH

#133 Nov 11, 2012
Philip Nowlan wrote:
<quoted text>
Seven Days In May.
Karl

Sharon Center, OH

#134 Nov 11, 2012
Philip Nowlan wrote:
<quoted text>
And you will end up gushing blood

Location hidden

#135 Nov 11, 2012
imagine2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure, until many states can secced from the USA (and many are now trying, thanks to your president), there is talk of millions just refusing to pay taxes, haha!
Can't arrest all of us and....probably won't even know we didn't pay taxes because many businesses will go underground or overseas one.
What will the handout dependent folks do then when their meal ticket dries up?
You guys made a MAJOR mistake rehiring that creep.
Gonna be funny watching you guys struggle the next few years, indeed it will.
:-))))
Please name a single state where the legislature has introduce a viable bill aimed at secession from the Union.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#137 Nov 11, 2012
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
they don't accept food stamps, so you could never been a customer anyway.

But if you read the news, the list will be pages long of people you no longer will purchase from.

I am sure none of them will miss your $5 annual spend.

Location hidden

#138 Nov 11, 2012
TruthorDare wrote:
Just read where a woman in Calif. was fired for making a racial slur about.....on Facebook. The 2nd amend. is already being threatened now they're going after our freedom of speech
I also saw that there were people being laid off because their boss believed that they voted for Obama.
Karl

Sharon Center, OH

#139 Nov 11, 2012
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Please name a single state where the legislature has introduce a viable bill aimed at secession from the Union.
I'll raise you one, Texas, Governor Ricardo Perry

I fear he has more interest in making Texas back into Tejas

Kosmik

Since: Sep 10

Columbus, OH

#140 Nov 11, 2012
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
They beat the crap out of me on here because I had the audacity to be independent and vote for another party.

Cleavon Little

Hilliard, OH

#141 Nov 11, 2012
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
The preservation of one's self, one's family and one's livelihood is the pinnacle of responsibility.
As a leftist, you naturally reject that absolute truth.
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#142 Nov 11, 2012
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
they don't accept food stamps, so you could never been a customer anyway.
But if you read the news, the list will be pages long of people you no longer will purchase from.
I am sure none of them will miss your $5 annual spend.
No names? No surprise.

Location hidden

#143 Nov 11, 2012
Wait what wrote:
<quoted text>
Did anybody read the link I posted from the IRS? You can't play games like that. Besides which, Congress had an extraordinarily low rating but was handily re-elected. What exactly do you think is going to change?
You are absolutely correct.

You can put whatever you want on your W4--and following the IRS guidance frequently ups the number of dependents to declare. But, what really counts is what you put on your return, which has to match real life. If someone has managed to have nothing (meaning income tax) withheld, they will have to settle up when the file their return.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#144 Nov 11, 2012
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
I also saw that there were people being laid off because their boss believed that they voted for Obama.
expect thousands more

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
America Held Hostage Day 96 58 min MarkJ- 1
Hate group allies firmly p 2 hr Waikiki Vermin 61
Trump may de-designate some National Parks ... 2 hr TrumpScrewsHisSup... 2
Russia infiltrates Trump advisors in campaign ... 3 hr Trooff 5
Judge Dana S. Preisse is Unfair (Dec '10) 3 hr unfair justice 23
Now we know who is paying for the wall. 4 hr Free Pizza 4U 21
Vote "YES" If You Want To See trump's Taxes. 5 hr Batch 37 Pain Is ... 37

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance