Posted in the Columbus Forum

First Prev
of 21
Next Last

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#1 Nov 10, 2012
As I've stated before....Half-time's over.
It's been a long 147 years.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2012/11/lates...

Latest White House Petition: Peacefully Grant the State of Louisiana to withdraw from the USA

…Update: Texas Too

They only need 23,000 more signatures.

Location hidden

#3 Nov 10, 2012
Enzyte Bob wrote:
Let's do it - if for no other reason than to light a fire under their feet. The only thing I struggle with is whether we stay here or should we move?
My longterm plan to return South may be accelerated, depending on the next four years.
Oliver

Springfield, OH

#6 Nov 10, 2012
Spanky McFarland wrote:
Where can I sign? Getting rid of Texas and Louisiana cannot be that easy! Can we get Oklahoma tossed into the deal?
Without us you become Somalia, Haiti or Sudan.

Its you people with no moral boundaries or self control that are the problem. Ghetto type negroes, Somalis, illegal aliens and gays live hedonistic, anti-family values life styles and then you demand that people who live clean pay for your sickness.

Look in the mirror. You people are the disease. We are the cure.

Location hidden

#7 Nov 10, 2012
Steinbeck Redux wrote:
<quoted text>
Just another forlorn Dust Bowl migration........
Remember -- The offer for a free one way Greyhound ticket to anywhere in Oklahoma stands.
You'll fit right in:
"Oklahoma City is the unhealthiest city in the country, as measured by the American College of Sports Medicine's annual fitness index. The index looks at 30 fitness indicators, including obesity and exercise rates, death rate from cardiovascular disease, acres of park land, number of primary care physicians per capita and percentage of residents who bicycle or walk to work."
Not a student of history or contemporary demographics, eh?

"Those who do not remember the past are condemned to repeat it." - Santayana

Barack Obama presumes to play Lincoln in his own perverse style -- enslaving Americans to an ever-growing centralized government. Only it's not 1861 anymore.
Wait what

Belpre, OH

#8 Nov 10, 2012
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
My longterm plan to return South may be accelerated, depending on the next four years.
I hear ya.
Female

Chillicothe, OH

#9 Nov 10, 2012
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
Not a student of history or contemporary demographics, eh?
"Those who do not remember the past are condemned to repeat it." - Santayana
Barack Obama presumes to play Lincoln in his own perverse style -- enslaving Americans to an ever-growing centralized government. Only it's not 1861 anymore.
We did remember the past, trickle down doesn't work.

Location hidden

#10 Nov 10, 2012
Female wrote:
<quoted text>We did remember the past, trickle down doesn't work.
You're not even on the same page.
But you are amusing.
Female

Chillicothe, OH

#11 Nov 10, 2012
Oliver wrote:
<quoted text>
Without us you become Somalia, Haiti or Sudan.
Its you people with no moral boundaries or self control that are the problem. Ghetto type negroes, Somalis, illegal aliens and gays live hedonistic, anti-family values life styles and then you demand that people who live clean pay for your sickness.
Look in the mirror. You people are the disease. We are the cure.
Yes all of you evil racist people move to your own island and fight among yourselves, then just leave us here so there is peace and harmony. When you get done killing each other off there won't be any of you left.

“Meh.”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#12 Nov 10, 2012
Hi. Just a quick question. What would the extra 23k digital signatures achieve? Unless I've missed some pretty major legal changes, these online petitions don't have any legal standing, lacking clear identifing information and verification
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#13 Nov 10, 2012
my contracts with 3 fortune 200 companies has me following them on Monday to have closed my Ohio LLC, to have formed a new one out of the USA.

Both of them are Georgia Corporations; and one is private, the other a DOW component.. By year end they will have to be unlisted as a Dow component.

My taxes to Ohio and the city just went to ZERO; and my Federal Taxes to about 1/200th of what they were.

The American Corporations by the time Obama takes oath of second term will have been halved at minimum by then.

elections have consequences; and removing all money from the revenue stream is one of them.

The 2 corporations I followed have over 20 billion in annual sales. Mine 7 million. Do the math....that is a bunch of coin that is now history to the treasury of Ohio, Georgia; and the USA.

Reap what you Sow.
Female

Chillicothe, OH

#14 Nov 10, 2012
Election Infographic Shows Most Educated States Voted For Obama ...
www.happyplace.com/19076/election-infographic... day ago
Of course, Nevada voted for Obama despite being one of the least educated states,... One theory might be that more intelligent people voted for Obama.

“Meh.”

Location hidden

#15 Nov 10, 2012
Ah, having investigated a bit more, it seems like the site sets an arbitrary number as a goal (25k, in this instance) and that the petition isn't intended to be involved with any legal process. I don't really understand why it's being called a petition, though. I hope people aren't under the misguided impression that they can expect some outcome from it?

Location hidden

#16 Nov 10, 2012
tranpsosition wrote:
Hi. Just a quick question. What would the extra 23k digital signatures achieve? Unless I've missed some pretty major legal changes, these online petitions don't have any legal standing, lacking clear identifing information and verification
Every movement has a beginning.

Location hidden

#17 Nov 10, 2012
Female wrote:
Election Infographic Shows Most Educated States Voted For Obama ...
www.happyplace.com/19076/election-infographic... day ago
Of course, Nevada voted for Obama despite being one of the least educated states,... One theory might be that more intelligent people voted for Obama.
Your existence as an Obama voter proves otherwise.
Unreality Shrieks

Columbus, OH

#18 Nov 10, 2012
Reality Speaks wrote:
my contracts with 3 fortune 200 companies has me following them on Monday to have closed my Ohio LLC, to have formed a new one out of the USA.
Both of them are Georgia Corporations; and one is private, the other a DOW component.. By year end they will have to be unlisted as a Dow component.
My taxes to Ohio and the city just went to ZERO; and my Federal Taxes to about 1/200th of what they were.
The American Corporations by the time Obama takes oath of second term will have been halved at minimum by then.
elections have consequences; and removing all money from the revenue stream is one of them.
The 2 corporations I followed have over 20 billion in annual sales. Mine 7 million. Do the math....that is a bunch of coin that is now history to the treasury of Ohio, Georgia; and the USA.
Reap what you Sow.
Big deal. Friday I just added 500 jobs at my corporation. My AMERICAN corporation.

You would be a treasonous piece of shit of you weren't totally full of shit.

Location hidden

#20 Nov 10, 2012
Spanky McFarland wrote:
<quoted text>
Your posts are like reruns of PeeWee's Playhouse.
...says "Spanky McFarland"...one of 20+ childish aliases belonging to the #1 Leftist troll on Topix.
Female

Chillicothe, OH

#21 Nov 10, 2012
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Tippy Doodle we won and you lost. The majarity rules, or should I say the new majarity rules. Ha! I like rubbing it in, so in your face. Now you are the new doom-dayers. Oh well, I guess you will have that.

“Meh.”

Location hidden

#22 Nov 10, 2012
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
I think there are intelligent, well educated people on both side of the isle who just disagree about things. The idea I've seen bandied around on here that Obama voters are as a group poorly educated seems really strange to me as I haven't spoken to anyone at my level of education who didn't vote for Obama. While I understand that people from across the educational spectrum voted for both candidates, I've met far too many left leaning PHDs to give any time to the idea that Obama voters can be characterised by their low levels of education.

Location hidden

#23 Nov 10, 2012
Female wrote:
<quoted text>Well Tippy Doodle we won and you lost. The majarity rules, or should I say the new majarity rules. Ha! I like rubbing it in, so in your face. Now you are the new doom-dayers. Oh well, I guess you will have that.
Good Lord, woman.
Get a refund on that public education: M-A-J-O-R-I-T-Y

All you do all day long is rub ignorance in people's faces.
It's what Leftists do.

Location hidden

#24 Nov 10, 2012
tranpsosition wrote:
<quoted text>
I think there are intelligent, well educated people on both side of the isle who just disagree about things. The idea I've seen bandied around on here that Obama voters are as a group poorly educated seems really strange to me as I haven't spoken to anyone at my level of education who didn't vote for Obama. While I understand that people from across the educational spectrum voted for both candidates, I've met far too many left leaning PHDs to give any time to the idea that Obama voters can be characterised by their low levels of education.
You're eligible for a refund, too: A-I-S-L-E

PhD = Piled High and Deep

And please...stay on that I-S-L-E.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 21
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Leeann Tweeden v. Al Franken 9 min Male 127
News 2 dead, 1 critical in NE Side shooting 14 min fat tired old and... 1
News Alan Miller: When news breaks, we quickly verif... 23 min fat tired old and... 3
Tick Tock arrives just in time for Thanksgiving 58 min d pants 24
Are You Ready For Some Football? 1 hr fat tired old and... 1
The Eastern Coyote Hybrid 2 hr UTrashy 25
Sohdomite Republican Wes Goodman Resigns 4 hr Duke for Mayor 20

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages