Gentlemen's Club Proposed For Downtown Columbus

Apr 2, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WBNS

When businesses turn out the lights, one business hopes to turn on the stage lights.

Comments
1 - 4 of 4 Comments Last updated Apr 3, 2013
Bob

Blacklick, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

I bet it would bring in more revenue than that failure known as City Center mall. I cringe when I think about how many millions could have been saved by making it a park in the first place.

Haha, City Center is an example of how Government facilitates crime. The amount there was staggering.

Since: Aug 12

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

City center used to be cool when it first went up. How the hell can Indy be so incredibly successful with their mall downtown yet Cbus puts up a mall and it degenerates into a high class flee market?

Since: Aug 12

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Before going on to the wrecking ball of course.
Oliver Canterberry

New Albany, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

UdintBuildThat wrote:
City center used to be cool when it first went up. How the hell can Indy be so incredibly successful with their mall downtown yet Cbus puts up a mall and it degenerates into a high class flee market?
A ghetto mayor who refuses to go after Black gangs like the Short North Posse and Mexican gangs like MS 13. That's why all business projects fail under the leadership of Black Mayors like Coleman and Marion Berry, their supporters make up the criminal element that they refuse to deal with.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••