Gentlemen's Club Proposed For Downtow...

Gentlemen's Club Proposed For Downtown Columbus

There are 4 comments on the WBNS story from Apr 2, 2013, titled Gentlemen's Club Proposed For Downtown Columbus. In it, WBNS reports that:

When businesses turn out the lights, one business hopes to turn on the stage lights.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WBNS.

Bob

Springfield, OH

#2 Apr 2, 2013
I bet it would bring in more revenue than that failure known as City Center mall. I cringe when I think about how many millions could have been saved by making it a park in the first place.

Haha, City Center is an example of how Government facilitates crime. The amount there was staggering.

Since: Aug 12

Atlanta, GA

#3 Apr 3, 2013
City center used to be cool when it first went up. How the hell can Indy be so incredibly successful with their mall downtown yet Cbus puts up a mall and it degenerates into a high class flee market?

Since: Aug 12

Atlanta, GA

#4 Apr 3, 2013
Before going on to the wrecking ball of course.
Oliver Canterberry

Chillicothe, OH

#5 Apr 3, 2013
UdintBuildThat wrote:
City center used to be cool when it first went up. How the hell can Indy be so incredibly successful with their mall downtown yet Cbus puts up a mall and it degenerates into a high class flee market?
A ghetto mayor who refuses to go after Black gangs like the Short North Posse and Mexican gangs like MS 13. That's why all business projects fail under the leadership of Black Mayors like Coleman and Marion Berry, their supporters make up the criminal element that they refuse to deal with.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hillary Looked Sober Today 6 min Batch 37 Pain Is ... 1
White Nationalists losing faith in Trump 8 min jonjedi 182
What Do You Think of Donald Trump Now? 12 min Male 349
Powerful Trump Speech 1/20/17 14 min Batch 37 Pain Is ... 5
It is raining in Washington DC. 22 min Duke for Mayor 2
Trump plans to Remove WH Press Corps, hide TRUTH 34 min jonjedi 213
America Held Hostage Day 1 44 min Batch 37 Pain Is ... 11
Obama's worst decision by far 3 hr Free Pizza 4 U 143
Does anyone know why Yolanda Harris is leaving ... 13 hr deano 88

Columbus Jobs