Religious Freedom & the Return of Sla...
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#325 Mar 7, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
Take your Wikipedia link and delete the "_license" and see what you get.
did you know that marrying yellow and blue together makes green?

red and yellow make orange?

or were you referring to marriage...the union of a man and a women?

while you people argue.......the world is leaving you farther behind.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#326 Mar 7, 2014
Pencil Sharpener wrote:
<quoted text>
Your say-so is not evidence.
Provide evidence of your claim.
Also, I suspect the modern idea that a marriage license is a 3-way public contract was spawned by activist judges, trying to push their pervasive equality agenda. It explains how a marriage license has changed primarily into a money and asset contention issue, versus a child welfare issue.
Because you are apparently too obstinate to find it yourself, here you go:

http://www.law.cornell.edu/wex/marriage

http://www.lectlaw.com/def2/m087.htm

http://www.cm-life.com/2009/10/12/marriage-is...

woof
d pantz

United States

#327 Mar 7, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
It is truly scary how incredibly wrong these self-proclaimed experts are about practically everything.
its incredibly stupid how you and duke will carry on about it for 50 posts. You're not scared, you love it. If they weren't wrong on some little technicality then you wouldn't have anything to do all day.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#328 Mar 7, 2014
d pantz wrote:
<quoted text> its incredibly stupid how you and duke will carry on about it for 50 posts. You're not scared, you love it. If they weren't wrong on some little technicality then you wouldn't have anything to do all day.
They (you too) learning something and not repeating the same erroneous statements over and over would also remedy the problem.

Since: Dec 13

Medina, OH

#329 Mar 7, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
They (you too) learning something and not repeating the same erroneous statements over and over would also remedy the problem.
What?
d pantz

United States

#330 Mar 8, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
They (you too) learning something and not repeating the same erroneous statements over and over would also remedy the problem.
okay I was just snickering that you or Duke would be an expert on relationships or marriage. I know Duke has at least one failed marriage and you...well.... if you are married I feel sorry for them (your spouse).
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#331 Mar 8, 2014
d pantz wrote:
<quoted text> okay I was just snickering that you or Duke would be an expert on relationships or marriage. I know Duke has at least one failed marriage and you...well.... if you are married I feel sorry for them (your spouse).
Are you really that disconnected from reality that you believe either of us have been giving relationship advice?
d pantz

United States

#332 Mar 8, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>Are you really that disconnected from reality that you believe either of us have been giving relationship advice?
no, all one has to do is know how to read to figure out you think you're an "expert" on whatever . I'm so in my own world all I know is what I have to do..... which is a nightmare. But you wouldn't know. This is not fun. I'm kinda mad gay people wouldn't include me in their little "group" when it comes to people being discriminated against according to "marital status"... but then again Iexpect them to be as hateful as you. Right? What's intolerable to you??? Me???? Please die. Of cancer.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#333 Mar 8, 2014
d pantz wrote:
<quoted text>no, all one has to do is know how to read to figure out you think you're an "expert" on whatever . I'm so in my own world all I know is what I have to do..... which is a nightmare. But you wouldn't know. This is not fun. I'm kinda mad gay people wouldn't include me in their little "group" when it comes to people being discriminated against according to "marital status"... but then again Iexpect them to be as hateful as you. Right? What's intolerable to you??? Me???? Please die. Of cancer.
Best. Post. Ever.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#334 Mar 9, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>Are you really that disconnected from reality that you believe either of us have been giving relationship advice?
failure is all you can give advice about because you are an expert failure.
Pencil Sharpener

Cincinnati, OH

#335 Mar 9, 2014
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Because you are apparently too obstinate to find it yourself, here you go:
http://www.law.cornell.edu/wex/marriage
http://www.lectlaw.com/def2/m087.htm
http://www.cm-life.com/2009/10/12/marriage-is...
woof
I clearly stated I was speaking of a marriage license, but your links are to what defines a marrriage, not a marriage license.

Your Cornell link lists 3 attributes for a marriage one of which is (1) the parties' legal ability to marry each other. This aspect of public certification appears to be the essential marriage license, a state issued minimum critera for marriage.

It is the licensing miniumum requirrements to which judicial activism has been applied, as I stated previously. Due to judicial activism. current marriage licensing requirements are so low down that 2 parties must merely be breathing to receive a marriage license.

The marriage contract is still the old fashioned private contact between families and individuals.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#336 Mar 10, 2014
Pencil Sharpener wrote:
<quoted text>
I clearly stated I was speaking of a marriage license, but your links are to what defines a marrriage, not a marriage license.
Your Cornell link lists 3 attributes for a marriage one of which is (1) the parties' legal ability to marry each other. This aspect of public certification appears to be the essential marriage license, a state issued minimum critera for marriage.
It is the licensing miniumum requirrements to which judicial activism has been applied, as I stated previously. Due to judicial activism. current marriage licensing requirements are so low down that 2 parties must merely be breathing to receive a marriage license.
The marriage contract is still the old fashioned private contact between families and individuals.
Everybody else was clearly discussing marriage, when you joined the conversation and provided links to definition of marriage license in an ill-fated attempt to refute Duke's assertion that marriage is a contract. See?
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#337 Mar 10, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
Everybody else was clearly discussing marriage, when you joined the conversation and provided links to definition of marriage license in an ill-fated attempt to refute Duke's assertion that marriage is a contract. See?
marriage is a contract, and very expensive to break.

have you noticed marriages have dropped to historical lows because the law protects militant women who claim helplessness?

now the militant women want alimony checks from Obama because they married so well.

men no longer want to by the cow, and find rent convenient.

reap what you sow.

notice how men run from you....it is an epidemic
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#338 Mar 10, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
marriage is a contract, and very expensive to break.
have you noticed marriages have dropped to historical lows because the law protects militant women who claim helplessness?
now the militant women want alimony checks from Obama because they married so well.
men no longer want to by the cow, and find rent convenient.
reap what you sow.
notice how men run from you....it is an epidemic
Excellent contribution.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#339 Mar 10, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
Excellent contribution.
and factual
d pantz

United States

#340 Mar 10, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
Everybody else was clearly discussing marriage, when you joined the conversation and provided links to definition of marriage license in an ill-fated attempt to refute Duke's assertion that marriage is a contract. See?
its really both (you get a license)and you and duke decided to carry on about uselessly about it for a whole 2 pages. I wait a few days and come back.... here we are still bickering about the same little technicality. Wow. You're both right and you think its not a license or a contract, you're both wrong. But if that's all it is, why not fight for monetary equality that doesn't discriminate based on marital status??
d pantz

United States

#341 Mar 10, 2014
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Because you are apparently too obstinate to find it yourself, here you go:
http://www.law.cornell.edu/wex/marriage
http://www.lectlaw.com/def2/m087.htm
http://www.cm-life.com/2009/10/12/marriage-is...
woof
are you trying to say they don't issue marriage licenses to people who get married?
d pantz

United States

#342 Mar 10, 2014
the state, in instituting any kind of licensing, is forcing you to contract with them and pay a bribe to do something that they claim is illegal if you are unlicensed. This is more like policy than law.
In medieval times a marriage license was a contract between two families and the "state" wasn't involved. That's the way it should be today.
d pantz

United States

#343 Mar 10, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
Best. Post. Ever.
lmao. Not really me but funny.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#344 Mar 10, 2014
d pantz wrote:
<quoted text> lmao. Not really me but funny.
Nice try. But it would take a comic genius to ape that combination of horrible grammar, lack of intelligence and certifiable craziness.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
DNC Leaders Perez with Ellison unstoppable 14 min jonjedi 10
Who is the Biggest Liar? 42 min jonjedi 174
anyone in Colombus wanna hang out with single f... 1 hr janebabe5 2
Demonic activity at Trump Rally 1 hr Beenwheredonewhat 98
Fascist War on Americans and the 1st Amendment 2 hr Hadouken 4
Keeps pushing and pushing.... 2 hr Pope Che Reagan C... 253
3 men from India murdered in Kansas 3 hr Tche 11
High Crimes and Misdemeanors 13 hr Pam 165

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages