Let's see if your little brain can follow the logic.<quoted text>
Right, counselor, that is the fact you want admitted. I understand that. What you have yet to explain, is why it is relevant.
1. The common narrative is that the KKK was filled with a bunch of "racist" rednecks hell bent on lynching blacks and Jews. Incidentally, this is one of the few contexts in which use of the word racist is appropriate.
2. I don't buy Number 1 and never did why? Because people have busy lives. They have farms, family, crops, cattle ... who has time to run around lynching people ... UNLESS THEY HAVE A REASON?
This simply runs counter to human nature.
3. The commonly omitted fact that the carpetbaggers were Jewish and the documents distinguishing between Northern Jews and the natives leads me to believe what I say rings true.
4. The KKK also has documents which make this distinction, and there were also negro chapters of the KKK.
5. I analogize this with what goes on in the black community today. It isn't so far fetched that another vigilante group would rise up if the government abdicated its responsibilities to maintain order.
Together, this information, leads me to believe that this is just another one of those false liberal narratives, blindly accepted and never questioned.
Well, I am questioning it. It simply does not pass the smell test.
It is one thing for people to run around lynching Jews for the hell of it. It's another thing when you put this in the context of Jewish locusts from the North taking advantage of southerners.
In fact, there is no such thing as "racism" - it is a ruse. This kind of stuff is all behavior based. The blacks and the Jews exhibited bad behavior, the government wouldn't do anything about it, so the public took the law in its own hands.
When you lefties bleat on about "hate" you just try to cover up the bad behavior that precipitated the masses rising up and doing something about it.
THESE ARE THE FACTS.