First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Jan 12

Columbus, OH

#45 Mar 11, 2013
gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed. It's part of my heartburn with the public discussion.
We are pretty much unable to stop an insane rage-o-holic. We can slow them down, though.
I heard a story today on the radio, but haven't found a link to it. There are a couple of small towns in Maine that have laws pending to require all households to have a gun. Will have to look for that story.
Domestic violence households can't wait for that law.
Enzyte Bob

Blacklick, OH

#46 Mar 11, 2013
http://stonezone.com/article.php...

... Instead of snubbing Christie Republicans should be learning from him. Recent polls show 74 % of voters approve of the job the feisty Republican is doing in the bluest of blue states. Christie was recently endorsed for re-election by one of the states largest and most important Hispanic organizations which has never before endorsed a Republican. Polls also show Christie will cruise to re-election this year. More importantly Christie is the only Republican who runs a competitive race against former First Lady Hillary Clinton, trailing her by but one point in a recent PPP poll. There is no other Republican with a shot at beating Mrs. Clinton on the horizon.

As a Libertarian, I certainly don't agree with Governor Christie on every issue but his record is unabashedly conservative; he inherited an $11 billion deficit from his utterly incompetent predecessor Democrat Jon Corzine ( before the latter went on to steal $6 billion of his private investment client's money) and balanced the budget. he pushed through bi-partisan state employee pension reform saving $267 million in the first year, he has clashed with the teachers union to bring competition and excellence to the public schools and he had the courage to cancel the construction of an new New Jersey-New York tunnel when he figured out New Jersey taxpayers would get caught holding a $5 billion bag for it.

Some Republicans are angry because Christie put the people of his state before the interests of Mitt Romney and the GOP last year when Hurricane Sandy devastated the Garden State. Putting the welfare of his state before partisan politics is the mark of a statesman. Putting the interests of his constituents before electoral considerations is precisely the kind of leadership Americans want.
Wait what

Dublin, OH

#47 Jan 20, 2014
Shanikwah wrote:
That fat baaastard is done.
Guess you called it first!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 25 min Go Blue Forever 3,320
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 45 min woo-boy 31,017
Southside Parents Work Together To Improve Scho... 1 hr yeah baby yeah 1
where is George of Hilliard? 1 hr Free Pizza 4 U 30
Xenos Christian Fellowship is a CULT! (Jul '12) 1 hr Watchman Danny Cr... 933
A blast from the past...50's. Enjoy! 2 hr BizzyBee 9
OBAMA Outperforms Reagan 3 hr Colbert 58
Bennett Smith gate stories from the victims poi... (May '13) 16 hr Statetheobvious 2,431
Carolyn Bruck, channel 6 (Jan '12) Tue They cannot kill ... 315
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Columbus News, Events & Info