Teen father accused of abuse that kil...

Teen father accused of abuse that killed baby | The Columbus Di...

There are 21 comments on the Columbus Dispatch story from Nov 25, 2008, titled Teen father accused of abuse that killed baby | The Columbus Di.... In it, Columbus Dispatch reports that:

Teddy G. Thomas III was convicted in an assault case last year. WBNS-10TV VIDEO Father Arrested A baby is dead, her twin brother is hospitalized and the teenage father is in custody accused of the abuse.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Columbus Dispatch.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Pink Elephant

Reynoldsburg, OH

#24 Feb 22, 2014
knowembetter wrote:
teddy is a psyco path he abused me my hole life from burning me with scalding water at a couple months old to running across the room and jumping on me at a couple months old and also throwing me out the window on top of a car !!! we was always beating eachother to blood and he was also killing cats on a daily basics and yes he does have other brothers and sisters and they are all nuts i remember having the youngest beat the shit of of the middle age girl for humor he has always been a nut but his parents are to blame teddy has become better but will never be the same... he is human and was raised in very very poor conditions his mother is to blame for how him and christopher is
Good for all of you! Keep up the good work!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
20 illegals and topless LGBTQs arrested at Trum... 23 min Duke for Mayor 5
California rejects John Wayne Day due to commen... 43 min Oliver Canterberr... 17
935000 signatures to boycott Target 1 hr They cannot kill ... 89
Free beer for all Trunpsters 1 hr Amy 1
News Free lunches in Columbus schools unwittingly se... 1 hr They cannot kill ... 22
Woman dies after injecting Vaseline into breasts (Mar '14) 1 hr UTrashy 11
Men in the Girls Bathroom 3 hr Male 179
Kasich just doesn't care 3 hr Linda 34
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages