Teen father accused of abuse that kil...

Teen father accused of abuse that killed baby | The Columbus Di...

There are 27 comments on the Columbus Dispatch story from Nov 25, 2008, titled Teen father accused of abuse that killed baby | The Columbus Di.... In it, Columbus Dispatch reports that:

Teddy G. Thomas III was convicted in an assault case last year. WBNS-10TV VIDEO Father Arrested A baby is dead, her twin brother is hospitalized and the teenage father is in custody accused of the abuse.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Columbus Dispatch.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
babygirlTT

Marion, OH

#1 Mar 17, 2010
teddy thomas was a very good father to his children wat happened was an accident if it was done intentionally he would be in prison for life. people show a little compasion wat if it was you that was in his position... everybody thinkin you killed your baby when nobody knows wat really happened but you and nobody will give you the chance to explain wat happened your just assumed guilty because of your past.. hes a great man and he would never cause harm to his children intentionally. it was an accident. hes the one suffering the most from the loss and hes being prosecuted for an accident.. dont judge him for a mistake
JRW

Columbus, OH

#2 Mar 17, 2010
Even if he was telling the truth, who the he ll puts a baby on a bunkbed?? I suppose the other baby fell from the same bunkbed weeks earlier?? This is sickening.
babygirlTT

Marion, OH

#3 Mar 18, 2010
if you would follow up wit the news he admitted to playin with her and droppin her... it was an accident and they never hed proof of the twin brothers injuries
JRW

Columbus, OH

#4 Mar 18, 2010
So, she fell off of a bunkbed THEN he also dropped her? When did the shaking take place..after using the baby as a basketball??
There is proof the other baby has injuries, they just don't know how it happened.
babygirlTT

Marion, OH

#5 Mar 18, 2010
well since i am the mother of those two babies i know alot more than u ever will about it. he was playin with her and tossed her in the air and she slipped through his arms when he tried to catch her. irresponsible yes but still an accident. could it have been prevented... yes. i was around this man on a daily basis and grew up with him he has 5 younger siblings whom he never hurt and has always wanted children. the only one that really knows wat happened is him. so dont gudge him until his side of the story is told. the newspapers and police blow shit out of proportion all the damn time before they even know wat happened they assume and it gives people a bad name. yes he should have been more careful and really i cant look at him the same but hes in just as much pain if not more
JRW

Columbus, OH

#6 Mar 18, 2010
So, your baby died and the other one is injured and you're online playing on the internet??? You should be in jail too. Disgusting.
babygirlTT

Marion, OH

#7 Mar 24, 2010
no for your information im with my son as much as possible. i was only on here to let people have a chance to really know what happened but i guess brainless one sided people like you will never understand. all you people believe is wat u want to believe and wat the media feeds u. you guys are very gullable and weak to the higher power of the overexagerated bullshit. i need not to explain anymore to u it would be pointless
Ghostryder

Columbus, OH

#8 Mar 24, 2010
babygirl, sorry about your loss, but you need to stop defending your baby daddy.
And also, try spellcheck.
babygirlTT

Marion, OH

#9 Mar 25, 2010
ill never stop defending him... and my words are spelled the way they are with reason. thanks

“lightly burnt,but still smokin”

Since: Dec 06

in the corner of your mind,

#10 Mar 25, 2010
jeez it must be so sad to be so clueless TT,but probally no big deal since you can drop a couple more of them out,by some other idiot
babygirlTT

Marion, OH

#12 Apr 5, 2010
no not poppin any out by anybody else i will wait for him
Gunumbus

Columbus, OH

#13 Apr 5, 2010
babygirlTT wrote:
no not poppin any out by anybody else i will wait for him
Too bad he will soon be with other men and come back to you on the 'downlow'.
babygirlTT

Marion, OH

#14 Apr 5, 2010
no he aint nobodys playboy
LOL

Warwick, RI

#16 Apr 5, 2010
btw do u seriously think he would tell u he had to suck another guy off or let another man have his ass?! Lol ur so dumb!
stickin up for my x

Waterloo, Canada

#17 Apr 6, 2010
babygirlTT wrote:
no he aint nobodys playboy
I'd stay with him too! He treated my kids awesome when he visited.
babygirlTT

Marion, OH

#18 Apr 7, 2010
aint none of u know wat happened so i dont need any of ur opinions cause u dont know him or me so it dont matter
bgTT is a dumb biotch

Waterloo, Canada

#19 Apr 7, 2010
If u didn't care about other peoples opinions u wouldn't have posted back to anything...it bothers u sooo much. Lol!
Anony

Columbus, OH

#20 Apr 7, 2010
if this guy is such a wonderful father and this gal is such a wonderful mother, why did they take away the twin and find that the twin was abused as well?

Hmmm..."good" parenting certainly has changed since I was raising my kids. Another case of cranial rectal inversion.
tori123

Bellefontaine, OH

#21 Apr 8, 2010
two separate babies one passed away the other injured and it was separate accidents? Makes it rather hard to believe it was an accident even so it definately calls into question the parenting skills involved. Everyone has accidents but this seems a little to extreme as a mother of two I just dont see it.
knowembetter

Columbus, OH

#23 Feb 22, 2014
teddy is a psyco path he abused me my hole life from burning me with scalding water at a couple months old to running across the room and jumping on me at a couple months old and also throwing me out the window on top of a car !!! we was always beating eachother to blood and he was also killing cats on a daily basics and yes he does have other brothers and sisters and they are all nuts i remember having the youngest beat the shit of of the middle age girl for humor he has always been a nut but his parents are to blame teddy has become better but will never be the same... he is human and was raised in very very poor conditions his mother is to blame for how him and christopher is

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why are Trump's Kids so ugly? 11 min Myothernameisdpants 49
Amazon Ohio Freebee! 57 min Kasich Pension 1
Dems in disarray- Well, yeah! 1 hr Myothernameisdpants 937
Are Jobs More Important Than Our Environment? 3 hr They Said 186
Trump looks into pardon for "fake news" story. 5 hr Alternative Facts... 1
Robert Mueller Investigating Donald Trump 6 hr Pale Rider 511
News Scandal forces appraisal of gay issues | The Co... (Oct '10) 8 hr Concerned 261

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages