Suggestions for feral cat with a swol...
Duke for Mayor

Uniontown, OH

#42 Jan 20, 2014
Free Pizza 4 U wrote:
<quoted text>
Oddly dukie boy, you are in FACT failing to show compassion for the human beings on this thread.
No one is talking about Human beings on this thread..... but the human beings on this thread (not the animals) are the folks that you are spewing your irrational hatred towards for no other reason than to be incendiary.
Again, your poor dead Catholic mother would be crying if she knew what a bitter hateful elitist condescending individual you have become........I feel sorry for you.......
The first step to overcoming your sickness is to acknowledge it.........
You know I am right.
No Pizza face, you are quite mistaken. I am merely pointing out the hypocrisy that certain human beings on this thread emit.

So sorry you can't see it.

woof
Duke for Mayor

Uniontown, OH

#43 Jan 20, 2014
They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
<quoted text>
Beaners are tailless rats that walk on hind legs and steal with their front ones.
How about a Mexican cat?

woof

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#44 Jan 20, 2014
Zoe Regen wrote:
<quoted text>
It boils down to one thing, stupid people. They get the cats and just let them fend for themselves and reproduce, no health care, etc. Makes me angry. That is why I started feeding him, cause its not his fault. I wish Circleville would do a capture and neuter/spay and then release program. This cat is mean but I still like him. He might be possessed. Still waiting for the vet to call, I hope he calls tonight before the snow and cold temperatures reach us. Could use some global warming.
I feed the feral cats too. I would get a 'humane trap', put some yummy food in it and hope to catch him. From there I'd take him to the local animal shelter for the discount vetting and also to have him neutered. That will make him less likely to fight other cats.
He's probably really not mean, but scared to death of everything, cold and hungry and thirsty. Ferals are skittish. You're good to care. Let us know how it works out. Good luck.
Duke for Mayor

Uniontown, OH

#45 Jan 20, 2014
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
I feed the feral cats too. I would get a 'humane trap', put some yummy food in it and hope to catch him. From there I'd take him to the local animal shelter for the discount vetting and also to have him neutered. That will make him less likely to fight other cats.
He's probably really not mean, but scared to death of everything, cold and hungry and thirsty. Ferals are skittish. You're good to care. Let us know how it works out. Good luck.
Sounds like you could run the Delaware County Sheriff's new training program.

woof

“MAGA”

Since: May 13

Columbus, OH

#46 Jan 20, 2014
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
No Pizza face, you are quite mistaken. I am merely pointing out the hypocrisy that certain human beings on this thread emit.
So sorry you can't see it.
woof
Bullshit flag dukie dog.......

Sorry you can't see your hypocrisy as well.

Again, the thread is about saving a feral cat, nothing more nothing less..........
Your interjection of hatred is indicative of who you really are.
You have proved that on other topics as well........

Frankly though, you regularly display the mindset of the average compassionate liberal progressive liberal.

No doubt your little white bundles of joy that you put on the school bus every morning would be ashamed of your behavior.

You truly are a sad individual......
Duke for Mayor

Uniontown, OH

#47 Jan 20, 2014
Free Pizza 4 U wrote:
<quoted text>
Bullshit flag dukie dog.......
Sorry you can't see your hypocrisy as well.
Again, the thread is about saving a feral cat, nothing more nothing less..........
Your interjection of hatred is indicative of who you really are.
You have proved that on other topics as well........
Frankly though, you regularly display the mindset of the average compassionate liberal progressive liberal.
No doubt your little white bundles of joy that you put on the school bus every morning would be ashamed of your behavior.
You truly are a sad individual......
Oh poor Pizza face.

What makes you think that it is so unfair to look at a poster's comments across two different threads and draw appropriate conclusions?

Certain posters here seem to like cats more than people, especially if the people are Mexican.

I am merely pointing that out.

So sorry you don't like that.

woof
They cannot kill a Spook

Toledo, OH

#51 Jan 21, 2014
Enzyte Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed.
I'm all for capturing and neutering all ILLEGALS at the animal shelter. Betcha they think twice about swimming across the Rio grande if we did that.
no that is too good for them. Just use a rusty knife. Then break their hands so they can't steal anything and use a trebuchet to fling them back across the border.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#52 Jan 21, 2014
Free Pizza 4 U wrote:
<quoted text>
Bullshit flag dukie dog.......
Sorry you can't see your hypocrisy as well.
Again, the thread is about saving a feral cat, nothing more nothing less..........
Your interjection of hatred is indicative of who you really are.
You have proved that on other topics as well........
Frankly though, you regularly display the mindset of the average compassionate liberal progressive liberal.
No doubt your little white bundles of joy that you put on the school bus every morning would be ashamed of your behavior.
You truly are a sad individual......
BRAVO!
They cannot kill a Spook

Taylor, MI

#53 Jan 21, 2014
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh poor Pizza face.
What makes you think that it is so unfair to look at a poster's comments across two different threads and draw appropriate conclusions?
Certain posters here seem to like cats more than people, especially if the people are Mexican.
I am merely pointing that out.
So sorry you don't like that.
woof
Cats are superior to beaners central americans skinnys, queers, and democrats/ socialists / communists. Skunks are superior to those two legged vermin too.

“Zuzu's Petals”

Since: Sep 10

Bedford Falls

#54 Jan 21, 2014
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh poor Pizza face.
What makes you think that it is so unfair to look at a poster's comments across two different threads and draw appropriate conclusions?
Certain posters here seem to like cats more than people, especially if the people are Mexican.
I am merely pointing that out.
So sorry you don't like that.
woof
As usual, you are off topic, judgmental and inappropriate. Obviously, you have difficulty with relationships or you wouldn't be on here 24/7.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#55 Jan 21, 2014
Zoe Regen wrote:
<quoted text>
As usual, you are off topic, judgmental and inappropriate. Obviously, you have difficulty with relationships or you wouldn't be on here 24/7.
Obviously, you don't like the fact that I have pointed out that you believe cats should be afforded more humanity than humans.

woof

“Zuzu's Petals”

Since: Sep 10

Bedford Falls

#56 Jan 21, 2014
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously, you don't like the fact that I have pointed out that you believe cats should be afforded more humanity than humans.
woof
Your attempts to distort are stupid. You, you care more about a criminal who nearly decapitated an 8 month pregnant woman he raped and killed. You expressed no feelings for the victims, no sympathy. I don't care if it took 8 hours for McGuire to die, he would of deserved it. And an inebriated illegal, who should not have been in the United States, is hit by a car, you blame the police. You are a sick individual and the way I look at it, every murder, abortion, terrorist attack and all other crimes committed in this country is the fault of liberals. Liberal idiots like you, liberal judges, greedy liberal lawyers and liberal democratic politicians. You are absolutely correct about one thing, I prefer a feral cat to liberals, criminals and illegals. Just the way it is. Certainly can understand why you are on here 24/7, you are an obnoxious creep that not one person, in their right mind, could stand to be around.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#57 Jan 21, 2014
Zoe Regen wrote:
<quoted text>
Your attempts to distort are stupid. You, you care more about a criminal who nearly decapitated an 8 month pregnant woman he raped and killed. You expressed no feelings for the victims, no sympathy. I don't care if it took 8 hours for McGuire to die, he would of deserved it. And an inebriated illegal, who should not have been in the United States, is hit by a car, you blame the police. You are a sick individual and the way I look at it, every murder, abortion, terrorist attack and all other crimes committed in this country is the fault of liberals. Liberal idiots like you, liberal judges, greedy liberal lawyers and liberal democratic politicians. You are absolutely correct about one thing, I prefer a feral cat to liberals, criminals and illegals. Just the way it is. Certainly can understand why you are on here 24/7, you are an obnoxious creep that not one person, in their right mind, could stand to be around.
How pray tell do you arrive at the conclusion in your second sentence?

Face it Zoe. You prefer to offer humanity to feral cats rather than human beings, you got pissed because I pointed it out, and now you freely admit it.

That is one messed up head you have.

woof
They cannot kill a Spook

Taylor, MI

#58 Jan 21, 2014
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
How pray tell do you arrive at the conclusion in your second sentence?
Face it Zoe. You prefer to offer humanity to feral cats rather than human beings, you got pissed because I pointed it out, and now you freely admit it.
That is one messed up head you have.
woof
Beaners are sub human and rapists are defective wiith the only cure lead to the brain
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#59 Jan 21, 2014
They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
<quoted text>
Beaners are sub human and rapists are defective wiith the only cure lead to the brain
You keep saying the same thing over and over and over as if that will make it truthful.

How quaint.

woof
They cannot kill a Spook

Taylor, MI

#60 Jan 21, 2014
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
You keep saying the same thing over and over and over as if that will make it truthful.
How quaint.
woof
Truth does not change just because some janitor such as yourself hates the truth.

“Zuzu's Petals”

Since: Sep 10

Bedford Falls

#61 Jan 22, 2014
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
How pray tell do you arrive at the conclusion in your second sentence?
Face it Zoe. You prefer to offer humanity to feral cats rather than human beings, you got pissed because I pointed it out, and now you freely admit it.
That is one messed up head you have.
woof
You are delusional! You are a creepy misfit, empathy for a throat slicing rapist. That is one messed up head you have!

Where is your empathy for the aborted child, you think that is without pain?

Good grief, you need a psychiatrist!

Animals, criminals or liberals? I pick the animals that are the victims of people like you!

“HAPPY SPRING”

Since: Apr 10

BLOCKHEADS!

#62 Jan 22, 2014
Zoe Regen wrote:
<quoted text>
You are delusional! You are a creepy misfit, empathy for a throat slicing rapist. That is one messed up head you have!
Where is your empathy for the aborted child, you think that is without pain?
Good grief, you need a psychiatrist!
Animals, criminals or liberals? I pick the animals that are the victims of people like you!
Zoe, what happened to the kitty?

“Zuzu's Petals”

Since: Sep 10

Bedford Falls

#63 Jan 22, 2014
BizzyBee wrote:
<quoted text>
Zoe, what happened to the kitty?
No sign of Culvert this a.m. This is not unusual in the cold weather. He was in his little house last night, off and on. He ate good yesterday, 2 cans of Ocean White Fish and lots of treats. I leave dry food out most of the time. I talked to the vet again this a.m. He says that he would need eye drops for the eye and Culvert will not let anyone touch him. He said that he more than likely has an abscess, yesterday his little cheek was swollen. He said the abscess, if that is what it is, maybe a tooth abscess, will disrupt, may even repeat itself but that he should be okay. I will watch for him and if I think he is any worse, call the vet back and/or live trap him. Thanks for asking BB. I think I will contact the Animal resources in the area and see if I can get a colony capture, spay/neuter program going.

“Zuzu's Petals”

Since: Sep 10

Bedford Falls

#64 Jan 22, 2014
BizzyBee wrote:
<quoted text>
Zoe, what happened to the kitty?
End up speaking with the vet often because little Zuzu (photo) has terrible skin allergies. She has undergone testing and the main problem is dust and grass pollens. Pollens are not a problem now since global warming is over, ha! She is going to start on a new allergy drug for canines. I think she will be the first at this animal hospital in Columbus. They have to enter it into the computer and prepare it for distribution today. So chances are, I will see him also today if I go pick it up. He also said he could mail it to me. She is winding down on her prednisone, he has to check and make sure she can start the new drug while on low dose steroids. She has been on prednisone often and currently, it makes her crazy, like Duke.

woof

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Scandal forces appraisal of gay issues | The Co... (Oct '10) 2 hr Real Curious 298
Robert Mueller Investigating Donald Trump 2 hr They cannot kill ... 525
Someone hates pork fat. 2 hr --HoOty-- 5
News Ohio can seek Foxconn project without being tra... 5 hr They cannot kill ... 1
What do you think? Pretty cool, huh? 8 hr Big Johnson 2
Amazon Ohio Freebee! 8 hr They cannot kill ... 5
will trump try to fire mr mueller and not let h... 9 hr They cannot kill ... 2
Why are Trump's Kids so ugly? 10 hr 404 not found 60

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages