Banks react decisively to Target data...

Banks react decisively to Target data breach

There are 2 comments on the The Columbus Dispatch story from Dec 27, 2013, titled Banks react decisively to Target data breach. In it, The Columbus Dispatch reports that:

The E-Edition includes all of the news, comics, classifieds and advertisements of the newspaper.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Columbus Dispatch.

hey Chocolate Jimmie

Columbus, OH

#1 Dec 27, 2013
Ha ha! Serves them right. First they sell factory 'seconds' which are lower quality items. Then they hire muzzies who can and do refuse to handle alcohol or pork when a customer tries to check out in their lane. Then, they bow down to the stain obama's demands to hire violent felons. Target is a sh^thole. Eff em.
Duke for Mayor

Medina, OH

#2 Dec 27, 2013
hey Chocolate Jimmie wrote:
Ha ha! Serves them right. First they sell factory 'seconds' which are lower quality items. Then they hire muzzies who can and do refuse to handle alcohol or pork when a customer tries to check out in their lane. Then, they bow down to the stain obama's demands to hire violent felons. Target is a sh^thole. Eff em.
Couldn't have said it better myself or my half.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Domestic violence case against mayor's father d... 57 min bun 6
Mystery surrounds sources of many Bill Clinton ... 1 hr Zeeba 34
Wikileaks Shows DNC Colluding With CBS News 1 hr They cannot kill ... 8
Melania Trump Speech 2 hr FOVR 128
Human Silhouette Targets Are Racist 2 hr They cannot kill ... 2
I (was a lifer) am a Dem and I’m Voting for Tru... 3 hr They cannot kill ... 12
Open season on Cops 3 hr They cannot kill ... 100

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance