created by: GlitterSucks | Jul 1, 2013

Columbus, OH

10 votes

Where is my pizza?

Click on an option to vote

  • No such thing as a free pizza
  • Reader intercepted it
  • I forgot I vomited it much to Bobby's delight
  • It had anchovies on it

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 18 of18

“Where did I put my tiara?”

Since: Dec 11

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jul 1, 2013
 
Okay, I ordered a pizza Saturday night, never received it....

“Paper Or Plastic?”

Since: Nov 11

Albakoikee

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jul 1, 2013
 
GlitterSucks wrote:
Okay, I ordered a pizza Saturday night, never received it....
Probably a good thing. Somalians don't know how to make pizza .
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jul 1, 2013
 
GlitterSucks wrote:
Okay, I ordered a pizza Saturday night, never received it....
You like Mexican better anyway.

Also you prefer to go out than eat at home.

Maybe a blessing in disguise, because possibly Reader works at the Pizza Shop and spit on your pizza.

Chips and salsa are better anyway.

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jul 1, 2013
 

Judged:

2

rowdy01 wrote:
<quoted text>
Probably a good thing. Somalians don't know how to make pizza .
Here's a sad sight...

http://media.sagalradio.atlantabeez.org/media...

“Where did I put my tiara?”

Since: Dec 11

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jul 1, 2013
 
rowdy01 wrote:
<quoted text>
Probably a good thing. Somalians don't know how to make pizza .
Where did Somalians come into play? I ordered the pizza from a non-local place. NEVER doing that again.

“Where did I put my tiara?”

Since: Dec 11

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jul 1, 2013
 
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
You like Mexican better anyway.
Also you prefer to go out than eat at home.
Maybe a blessing in disguise, because possibly Reader works at the Pizza Shop and spit on your pizza.
Chips and salsa are better anyway.
I prefer to have you pay and nosh off your plate. Get it right.

“Paper Or Plastic?”

Since: Nov 11

Albakoikee

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jul 1, 2013
 
GlitterSucks wrote:
<quoted text>Where did Somalians come into play? I ordered the pizza from a non-local place. NEVER doing that again.
They're working everywhere else in town, I just assumed. Maybe they were out of khat and didn't want to sell you a substandard pizza.

“Paper Or Plastic?”

Since: Nov 11

Albakoikee

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jul 1, 2013
 
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Here's a sad sight...
http://media.sagalradio.atlantabeez.org/media...
LMAO Atlantabeez da place fo pizza yo way.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jul 1, 2013
 
GlitterSucks wrote:
<quoted text>
I prefer to have you pay and nosh off your plate. Get it right.
and I prefer you are just as you explained my dear.

PS: between the 2 of us we could polish off any kids meal in rapid fashion. We have left overs for your hubby if we order grown up portions.

“Hereeeeee'ssss UR Pizza”

Since: May 13

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jul 1, 2013
 
GlitterSucks wrote:
Okay, I ordered a pizza Saturday night, never received it....
Apparently the driver ate it. It was the first time I sent out a pizza sans anchovies.
They cannot kill a spook

Mishawaka, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jul 1, 2013
 

Judged:

2

-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Here's a sad sight...
http://media.sagalradio.atlantabeez.org/media...
Looks like 161 betwen I71 and I270 on the north East side

“Hereeeeee'ssss UR Pizza”

Since: May 13

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jul 1, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Here's a sad sight...
http://media.sagalradio.atlantabeez.org/media...
I deliver halal pizza, of course it has ham on it.
They cannot kill a spook

Mishawaka, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jul 1, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Free Pizza 4 U wrote:
<quoted text>
I deliver halal pizza, of course it has ham on it.
Don't waist ham just use pork grease.....better yet ground hog balls

“Where did I put my tiara?”

Since: Dec 11

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jul 2, 2013
 
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
and I prefer you are just as you explained my dear.
PS: between the 2 of us we could polish off any kids meal in rapid fashion. We have left overs for your hubby if we order grown up portions.
We did dam good a couple of weeks ago. Yumm-o.

“Where did I put my tiara?”

Since: Dec 11

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Jul 2, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Free Pizza 4 U wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently the driver ate it. It was the first time I sent out a pizza sans anchovies.
Oh please, you're nothing but a tease. False promises.
Scheherazade

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Jul 2, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Hey, Glitter, you stupid waste of air -- the proper way to address those from Somalia would be Somalis, not Somalians. Your racism is so prevalent, it stinks! your fat behind probably doesn't even need pizza....go check out Weight Watcher's or Jenny Craig for some healthy meals!!

“Paper Or Plastic?”

Since: Nov 11

Albakoikee

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Jul 2, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Scheherazade wrote:
Hey, Glitter, you stupid waste of air -- the proper way to address those from Somalia would be Somalis, not Somalians. Your racism is so prevalent, it stinks! your fat behind probably doesn't even need pizza....go check out Weight Watcher's or Jenny Craig for some healthy meals!!
Who gives a rat's ass? Somalis are leeches on society and don't belong in the U.S.A.
Ralph the Mouth

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Jul 2, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

1

Scheherazade wrote:
Hey, Glitter, you stupid waste of air -- the proper way to address those from Somalia would be Somalis, not Somalians. Your racism is so prevalent, it stinks! your fat behind probably doesn't even need pizza....go check out Weight Watcher's or Jenny Craig for some healthy meals!!
You have ZERO creditability on top of not having the slightest idea who or what you're talking about. Move on and bluster to the other trolls. You sure have their 'lingo' down.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 18 of18
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

69 Users are viewing the Columbus Forum right now

Search the Columbus Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Lois Lerner linked to another erased hard drive 23 min Reality Speaks 59
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 25 min Reality Speaks 29,061
Is Barak Obama responsible for the current bord... 2 hr Reality Speaks 154
Xenos Christian Fellowship is a CULT! (Jul '12) 5 hr Logan 818
City Council to consider regulations for Uber, ... 6 hr JessieCups 1
Treating the vermin like vermin 7 hr yeah baby yeah 1
Columbus mayor to DNC: Pick us or lose Ohio 7 hr Reality Speaks 6
•••
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••