First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#21 Dec 8, 2013
Trayvonius Martinez wrote:
<quoted text>Trying to drag an accomplished woman like Garcia down to your level is a true indication of your envy.
Once again, an observation on your hypocrisy and false outrage sails right over your fat head.

“Seven Days In May”

Since: Oct 13

Hilliard, OH

#22 Dec 8, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again, an observation on your hypocrisy and false outrage sails right over your fat head.
No, kid...an observation of the truth. There are women and then there are little girls like you...envious and angry. Much like the comparison between black people and n######.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#23 Dec 8, 2013
<quoted text>No, kid...an observation of the truth. There are women and then there are little girls like you...envious and angry. Much like the comparison between black people and n######.
Oh. Well that's better.
Casper

Columbus, OH

#24 Dec 8, 2013
<quoted text>It addressed your comment head on. But since you seem to be a bit slow, here's the translation: No, it's not nitpicking, you're a hypocrite and imagine if the parties were reversed.
But it's not, which makes your soapbox rant...nitpicking. See how that works? Please keep defending it. You're pathetic.

“Seven Days In May”

Hilliard, OH

#25 Dec 8, 2013
Casper wrote:
<quoted text>
But it's not, which makes your soapbox rant...nitpicking. See how that works? Please keep defending it. You're pathetic.
The hilarity ensues every time any legitimate policy argument involving females is branded a 'war on women' by you Alinsyites.
Pathetic? That's your birthright, chump.
Casper

Columbus, OH

#26 Dec 8, 2013
<quoted text>The hilarity ensues every time any legitimate policy argument involving females is branded a 'war on women' by you Alinsyites.
Pathetic? That's your birthright, chump.

Stringing together a few "words of the day" to boost your credibility is futile. You've already exposed yourself as a wingnut robot. You're all programmed the same.

“Seven Days In May”

Hilliard, OH

#27 Dec 8, 2013
Casper wrote:
<quoted text>
Stringing together a few "words of the day" to boost your credibility is futile. You've already exposed yourself as a wingnut robot. You're all programmed the same.
My credibility is long established, unlike a sockpuppet who has been running around for the past few days doing his pathetic Black Panther impersonation.
Casper

Columbus, OH

#28 Dec 8, 2013
<quoted text>My credibility is long established, unlike a sockpuppet who has been running around for the past few days doing his pathetic Black Panther impersonation.
Cliche' skin head chatter. Is that how you've established your credibility? And it's still in tact? If you say so.

“Seven Days In May”

Hilliard, OH

#29 Dec 8, 2013
Casper wrote:
<quoted text>
Cliche' skin head chatter. Is that how you've established your credibility? And it's still in tact? If you say so.
You poor, thin-skinned, angry black...get over yourself. You and your kind are uneducated, envious and offensive. You've had opportunity after opportunity handed to you in this country for 50 years and you've squandered it, all while spitting in the faces of those who have been paying the freight...in both treasure and blood.
It's over.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#30 Dec 8, 2013
Casper wrote:
<quoted text>
He calls anyone who dares challenge him a "ni###r." That's how he establishes his "credibility."

“Seven Days In May”

Hilliard, OH

#31 Dec 8, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
He calls anyone who dares challenge him a "ni###r." That's how he establishes his "credibility."
Have I called you that? How about your daddy?
I truly call a spade a spade when called for.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#32 Dec 8, 2013
<quoted text>Have I called you that? How about your daddy?
I truly call a spade a spade when called for.
Oh. Well I guess that makes it just fine then. And all this time I thought you were simply demonstrating the dual standard regarding the use of that word. I wonder where I got that crazy idea.

“Zuzu's Petals”

Since: Sep 10

Bedford Falls

#33 Dec 8, 2013
the need to speak up wrote:
About 3000 anti-women bills by repubs around the nation since 2010 pretty much yells there's a war on women. The repubs didn't come close to writing that many job bills so they feel downing women is more important than creating jobs.
Classic democratic nit wit! Quit being trash and pay your own bills.

“Zuzu's Petals”

Bedford Falls

#34 Dec 8, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh. Well I guess that makes it just fine then. And all this time I thought you were simply demonstrating the dual standard regarding the use of that word. I wonder where I got that crazy idea.
You are a lunatic!

“Zuzu's Petals”

Bedford Falls

#35 Dec 8, 2013
Casper wrote:
<quoted text>
In tact? It is INTACT! Classic example of an ignorant democrat! You brain is not intact. Should be a war on dumb democrats, make it mandatory that they attend school at least, 6 years.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BizzyBee HAS LEFT THIS FORUMů..FOR GOOD! 1 hr Duke for Mayor 73
Ohio High School cancels Muslim Day celebration... 1 hr Duke for Mayor 38
Armenian Genocide controversy 1 hr Duke for Mayor 46
Jeni's testing finds more listeria at its Colum... 1 hr They cannot kill ... 1
Ladies, would you try on underwear after Bruce ... 1 hr Just Wondering 1
Will Bruce Jenner now be allowed to use the wom... 1 hr Linda 13
When Bruce Jenner gets to Heaven, will he be a ... 1 hr Linda 3
Hooters Columbus locations closing due to defla... 2 hr Linda 186
American Sniper cancelled again because of Musl... 2 hr Kenny 29
Pro Islamic indocrination at American schools 4 hr Pope Che Reagan C... 32