New rules likely for long-stay hotels

New rules likely for long-stay hotels

There are 7 comments on the The Columbus Dispatch story from Jan 26, 2014, titled New rules likely for long-stay hotels. In it, The Columbus Dispatch reports that:

The one- or two-bedroom suites rent by the month with a minimum 12-month stay. Residents supply their own furniture, and tenants pay their own utility bills.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Columbus Dispatch.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#1 Jan 26, 2014
Looks like colemanistan is looking for more tax revenue. They want to claim these people as "colmanistanians;" new subjects of lord coleman.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#2 Jan 27, 2014
Is this about the housing needs of Buckeye grads?
Rodeo Clown

Columbus, OH

#3 Jan 27, 2014
Coleman is now saying that the tax liability can be avoided if the person owing the tax has photographic proof of themselves taking a dump in his open toilet/ splash park, or on a widely travelled sidewalk, or a bank lobby.
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#4 Jan 27, 2014
Rodeo Clown wrote:
Coleman is now saying that the tax liability can be avoided if the person owing the tax has photographic proof of themselves taking a dump in his open toilet/ splash park, or on a widely travelled sidewalk, or a bank lobby.
Public defecation is passť. Time for a new outrage.
They cannot kill a Spook

Taylor, MI

#5 Jan 27, 2014
dpx55 wrote:
Looks like colemanistan is looking for more tax revenue. They want to claim these people as "colmanistanians;" new subjects of lord coleman.
Thanks for using the correct name of the largest city in Franklin County, that being Colemanistan. Glad the name is catching on.

Coleman aka "don't question my manhood" wants tax everyone and everything. But only let his fellow leftist vermin vote.
Rodeo Clown

Columbus, OH

#6 Jan 27, 2014
Big Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
Public defecation is passť. Time for a new outrage.
Only a filthy progressive fister would desire public defecation go commonplace.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#7 Jan 29, 2014
They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for using the correct name of the largest city in Franklin County, that being Colemanistan. Glad the name is catching on.
Coleman aka "don't question my manhood" wants tax everyone and everything. But only let his fellow leftist vermin vote.
Too funny. I presume I got it right by calling residents of the fair city of colemanistan "colmanistinians?"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Leeann Tweeden v. Al Franken 37 min Mudd, James Mudd 89
MLS Will Loose But Columbus Will Wins 1 hr Soccer Schmoccer 1
BO Arrested for Treason 2 hr d pants 252
Roy Moore 3 hr Reality Speaks 41
Trump and Republicans Work against Working clas... 3 hr Reality Speaks 27
TESLA: Electric Truckerland 🚛 4 hr fat tired old and... 3
Creepy Joe Biden | Serial Young Girl-Toucher 4 hr fat tired old and... 5

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance