Robbery And Shooting Outside Marathon...

Robbery And Shooting Outside Marathon Gas Station

There are 7 comments on the WBNS story from Aug 24, 2013, titled Robbery And Shooting Outside Marathon Gas Station. In it, WBNS reports that:

Police were searching for a gunman after a robbery and shooting outside a Marathon gas station.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WBNS.

hey now

Columbus, OH

#1 Aug 24, 2013
Once again, the story REFUSES to describe the perp. So here it is: a feral groid obama co-stain.
Enzyte Bob

Columbus, OH

#3 Aug 24, 2013
The dispatch also prefers to call Mexicans "undocumented immigrants" instead of what they are ... ILLEGALS!
They cannot kill a Spook

Toledo, OH

#4 Aug 24, 2013
Enzyte Bob wrote:
The dispatch also prefers to call Mexicans "undocumented immigrants" instead of what they are ... ILLEGALS!
The best term is invading trash. Or at least call them trespassers and thieves.
hey now

Columbus, OH

#5 Aug 24, 2013
They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
<quoted text>
The best term is invading trash. Or at least call them trespassers and thieves.
Don't forget "mexcrement" as a good change of pace.

“Zuzu's Petals”

Since: Sep 10

Bedford Falls

#7 Aug 24, 2013
They might as well described them as unable to describe without offending the perp.

Or, he or she was wearing full length denim trousers and a white cotton t-shirt with multicolored Birkenstocks, open toed. Hair was also multicolored and wispy. Able to verbalize as reported by a witness.
Native American

Columbus, OH

#8 Aug 25, 2013
Talking about trespassers you guys came to our land and invaded like cockroaches that you are and only cause you guys are here doesn't mean your an american and to make you sound stupid Mexicans are Americans to mexico is consider north america so that makes u the illegals stupid dumb fucks
They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
<quoted text>
The best term is invading trash. Or at least call them trespassers and thieves.
Geronimo

Blacklick, OH

#9 Aug 25, 2013
Native American wrote:
Talking about trespassers you guys came to our land and invaded like cockroaches that you are and only cause you guys are here doesn't mean your an american and to make you sound stupid Mexicans are Americans to mexico is consider north america so that makes u the illegals stupid dumb fucks <quoted text>
Learn American!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hillary and Bill, Professional Liars 4 min doNotVoteForClinton 3
why is chelsea clinton so ugly? (Apr '14) 9 min They cannot kill ... 84
Hillary for POTUS 25 min doNotVoteForClinton 13
Xenos Christian Fellowship is a CULT! (Jul '12) 33 min kyrieismydad101 1,339
Hillary Campaign Hacked 41 min Zoe Regen 3
News Anonymous donor sends 1,200 barbecue meals to C... 59 min 404 not found 6
Trump the Liar 2 hr They cannot kill ... 236

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages