Express Scripts
intheknow

Jackson, OH

#1 Mar 14, 2014
Biggest joke of an employer put your time in there kiss their ass they have this crazy quota to me for the employee you will make mistakes being rushed. No wonder they hire all the time everyday of the week before u get your 90 days in they let you go...This stupid country has gone to hell. It all about GREED...I hope they go under the way they treat employees. You go in when we had that snow storm with ice no one else tries to make it but you do...They don't give a shit about us.....
No Wonder They Fired You

Blacklick, OH

#2 Mar 14, 2014
intheknow wrote:
Biggest joke of an employer put your time in there kiss their ass they have this crazy quota to me for the employee you will make mistakes being rushed. No wonder they hire all the time everyday of the week before u get your 90 days in they let you go...This stupid country has gone to hell. It all about GREED...I hope they go under the way they treat employees. You go in when we had that snow storm with ice no one else tries to make it but you do...They don't give a shit about us.....
They expect you to do the job they pay you to do?

The horror.

You expect recognition for showing up?

Doesn't that come in the form of a continuing paycheck?
intheknow

Jackson, OH

#3 Mar 14, 2014
No WonderTheThey Fired You wrote:
<quoted text>
The horror.
I did my dam job....they are a joke I signed up for their insurance plus other benefits..waste of dam time. They have high turnover of employees I see why now...they don't care about the employee thanks the dumb ass president for this country gone to hell
intheknow

Jackson, OH

#4 Mar 14, 2014
No Wonder They Fired You wrote:
<quoted text>
The horror.
I showed up during bad weather where we're the others
They cannot kill a Spook

Toledo, OH

#5 Mar 14, 2014
intheknow wrote:
<quoted text> I showed up during bad weather where we're the others
We have not had bad weather this winter. Just wait until July storms and your electric is out. You will bitch about that too
No Wonder They Fired You

Blacklick, OH

#6 Mar 14, 2014
intheknow wrote:
<quoted text> I showed up during bad weather where we're the others
Did you expect a medal for showing up?

Unless you were their boss where the others were is not your concern.

“Queen of my domain”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#7 Mar 14, 2014
Actually, Express Scripts service SUCKS.

I'm glad I no longer have to use them. They messed up a couple of my routine maintenance scripts or would neglect to get my doc's instructions or would "drop" or "forget" routine fills -- and I had insurance and a FSA debit card on file with them. They should rename themselves "Pony Express Scripts."

“Paper Or Plastic?”

Since: Nov 11

Albakoikee

#8 Mar 14, 2014
gokeefe wrote:
Actually, Express Scripts service SUCKS.
I'm glad I no longer have to use them. They messed up a couple of my routine maintenance scripts or would neglect to get my doc's instructions or would "drop" or "forget" routine fills -- and I had insurance and a FSA debit card on file with them. They should rename themselves "Pony Express Scripts."
We used Express Scripts for a time where I worked. They were always trying to push mail order down our throats, trying to push cheaper meds on us and telling us we were "over the limit" on certain meds. It was a relief to all when we were switched to United Health Care.

“Queen of my domain”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#9 Mar 14, 2014
rowdy01 wrote:
<quoted text>
We used Express Scripts for a time where I worked. They were always trying to push mail order down our throats, trying to push cheaper meds on us and telling us we were "over the limit" on certain meds. It was a relief to all when we were switched to United Health Care.
We switched too. My employer got sick and tired of the hundreds of complaints we logged about them--they'd send us a survey every quarter about the services we got. I don't mind the mail order for my maintenance stuff--Synthroid. I will probably be on it for the rest of my life. But eegads, they couldn't even keep a standing order straight for a very common script and it took forever to get to a service rep who know what they were doing at Express Scripts.
intheknow

Marion, OH

#10 Mar 14, 2014
Well I know for a fact they want u do a quota of 100 scripts an hour without a mistake there's no way possible. I feel sorry for you guys that use this place. I paid into the union also they kept my money saying 90 days wasn't up yet but I paid my dues every week that is fraud on express scripts u shouldn't have to pay into a union after 90 days or medical insurance to..they got me both ways I never missed a day either. ...This is screwed up they are crooks I know there's others out there got the same treatment it just isn't right...they are making a killing keeping y I urge money for dues that the union never helps you at all. They were no where to be found lol...it fraud they know it....
intheknow

Marion, OH

#11 Mar 14, 2014
Oops they are making a killing keeping your for dues
No Wonder They Fired You

Blacklick, OH

#12 Mar 15, 2014
wahhhh... go drop fries for McDonalds.
intheknow

Jackson, OH

#13 Mar 15, 2014
wahhhh... go drop fries for McDonalds.
hey welfare jerk get a job instead of playing on here....As anyone else work for this company...
No Wonder They Fired You

Blacklick, OH

#14 Mar 16, 2014
intheknow wrote:
<quoted text> hey welfare jerk get a job instead of playing on here....As anyone else work for this company...
I'm a retired jerk with 35 years at Columbia Gas. Go count your pills or drop some fries, minimum wage union loser.
intheknow

Marion, OH

#15 Mar 17, 2014
<quoted text>
I'm a retired jerk with 35 years at Columbia Gas. Go count your pills or drop some fries, minimum wage union loser.
I'm atty general to u jerk...of 30 years
They cannot kill a Spook

Toledo, OH

#16 Mar 17, 2014
<quoted text>
In the meter shop by chance?
Mike -

Rancho Cordova, CA

#17 Mar 24, 2014
Had to update my insurance information for new plan "3-5 days" to get back to me.
12 days later, I call and no information is in the system - no notes about updated info other than a "he called" type of note.
This company has this problem quite often, as one of the CSR people told me. The company is a joke and they make bad hiring decisions to fill quotas. Garbage
rowdy01 wrote:
<quoted text>

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump Compared to Last Five Presidents 😝 37 min BizzyBee 1
ODOT. Public Welfare Waste? 44 min Eva 2
Two faced Trump lies again 🤥 1 hr Class Clown 2
Dow Chemical cuts check for bribe purposes ... 3 hr BizzyBee 12
Donald Trump President! 6 hr Pale Rider 111
stupid criminals are appreciated 7 hr Dangerous Dan 5
Megyn Kelly to NBC ? oh no! 7 hr Dangerous Dan 28

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance