Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#129 Apr 27, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Slurs like that draw anger from many people. And they don't contribute anything to conversation. And frankly, I cannot think offhand of a similar slur in common usage against Christians--although there are many discussions about all kinds of things revolving around Christianity.
Likewise, hey now has a fine quiver of slurs that he commonly uses to refer to black people in general and a few special ones that he uses to refer to the President.
That people object is nowhere near what you claim is an attempt to ban any discussion about Islam or about black people. Only that discussions be somewhat rational.
You removed any semblance of rationality from this forum with your first post.

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#130 Apr 27, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Who the hell do you think you are?
Read the thread like everyone else.
In this post, you bragged about it:

http://www.topix.com/forum/columbus/T0QSCPUEU...

Hilliard, OH

#131 Apr 27, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
No, they have not been resolved. They have been ongoing, with the most recent occurances happening within the week.
They say the loss of temporal reality is one of the first signs of dementia.

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#132 Apr 27, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Slurs like that draw anger from many people. And they don't contribute anything to conversation. And frankly, I cannot think offhand of a similar slur in common usage against Christians--although there are many discussions about all kinds of things revolving around Christianity.
Likewise, hey now has a fine quiver of slurs that he commonly uses to refer to black people in general and a few special ones that he uses to refer to the President.
That people object is nowhere near what you claim is an attempt to ban any discussion about Islam or about black people. Only that discussions be somewhat rational.
Must not read a lot of online news. Just go to anything on Christianity on "Reddit" or "Buzzfeed"

I've been ripped for saying "Invasion from the Southern Border", not to mention that the La Raza activists are trying to purge the term "illegal immigrant". The issue is to shut down debate on immigration and racial matters.

Hilliard, OH

#133 Apr 27, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Please provide a link in which I (Reader) published my real name. As I noted, the only time that the name of Reader was associated with my real name was the one time that it happened through the Dispatch. George has done some multiple times, as well as adding other information.
Let's see the evidence.

Ivy League-ISIS

#134 Apr 27, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Pray tell dearie, what really are you, but a troll with no sense of balance?
woof
Go hump a fencepost, dog

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#135 Apr 27, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Please provide a link in which I (Reader) published my real name. As I noted, the only time that the name of Reader was associated with my real name was the one time that it happened through the Dispatch. George has done some multiple times, as well as adding other information.
Anyone with half a brain can distinguish your posts from others, particularly knowing your past line of work. I picked up on it immediately. You posted using your full name, including middle initial.

You know exactly which thread it was on -- you were commending folks at a facility where you used to assist.

I am quite sure you do not want me to reveal anymore.

Hilliard, OH

#136 Apr 27, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
In this post, you bragged about it:
http://www.topix.com/forum/columbus/T0QSCPUEU...
Did I post anything there that identifies you in any way?
Nope.
Grow up and get medicated.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#139 Apr 27, 2013
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
Kosdick smoked himself. Again. Nobody cries about being reported, they just reappear. Cowards report and cowards don't register.
Now Pale Rider has threatened several posters, including me. But he/she doesn't register. Like you. And Duke.
Honestly, all your posts, and several others like you, should come with a "Troll Warning!" in front of them.
Here we go again with the lecture about the "courage of registration"...all because a few of you who feel that this is your little fiefdom disagree with what others say.

Peachy.

woof

Ivy League-ISIS

#140 Apr 27, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Let's see the evidence.
I await the court filing in Santa Clara County, CA.

They make the process hard for a reason,$$$$.

Ivy League-ISIS

#141 Apr 27, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
George, you have been banned more frequently than any Topix poster that any of us know.
Kevin, Rose, Johnson (Progressive Ohioan)

Hilliard, OH

#142 Apr 27, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
George, you have been banned more frequently than any Topix poster that any of us know.
Again--I have to rely on what you claimed at the time that Topix said in your message. I did not see it.
I understand that you have much to fear in meeting me--because of what you have done, which is to post my personal information repeated on Topix.
I have done nothing of the sort, you liar. I refused to meet you TWO YEARS ago because I knew you were a flaming bag of insanity then. You've proven me correct. Be very glad that this IS an anonymous forum, or I'd have your ass in court for defamation.

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#143 Apr 27, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Again--I have to rely on what you claimed at the time that Topix said in your message. I did not see it.
I understand that you have much to fear in meeting me--because of what you have done, which is to post my personal information repeated on Topix.
You are nuts.

George has never posted your real name -- and certainly not your full name, including middle initial.

YOU did that.
And that's just foolish.

Ivy League-ISIS

#145 Apr 27, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Here we go again with the lecture about the "courage of registration"...all because a few of you who feel that this is your little fiefdom disagree with what others say.
Peachy.
woof
It's harder to ban grayboxes. No accountability.

Registering is the bar association of Topix.

Location hidden

#146 Apr 27, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Can you prove that beyond a "shadow of a doubt" as your paralegal is so fond of saying?
And if you "repost" such damning info, are you not exposing yourself?
Such a tangled web you weave, dear.
I linked to your reference to the amount of information you have on me: http://www.topix.com/forum/columbus/T0QSCPUEU... .

And no, the posts have been removed--at least all that I have seen and reported.

Although I know that Glitter saw one of them--this past week--because she commented on it before it was removed.

Given time and a competent search engine, I believe I can probably come up with your reference to the Topix message you received.

“Queen of my domain”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#147 Apr 27, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Bible thumper
Woman-hater (when anyone speaks of being pro-life)
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
You know, I ignore hey now. But two thoughts:

1) Why bring someone into your meltdown who has nothing to do with it?
2) Slurs happen. YOU also breathe life into them by acknowledging them...why do you like to bring more energy into things you profess to hate?
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#148 Apr 27, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
Go hump a fencepost, dog
You people really crack me up. So good with the serving spoon.
Such thin skin, and brittle nerves.

woof

Location hidden

#149 Apr 27, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
That could just be a reference to your relatives, which you have discussed on here in the past.
Some details of your family life are known by most of the old regulars, though I take no interest in it.
Not talking about vague details.

George's posts have gotten very specific.

Hilliard, OH

#150 Apr 27, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
I await the court filing in Santa Clara County, CA.
They make the process hard for a reason,$$$$.
I'd place insanity right up there, too.
Skid

Grafton, OH

#151 Apr 27, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
You people really crack me up. So good with the serving spoon.
Such thin skin, and brittle nerves.
woof
Parasite

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
COPS lives MATTER 34 min Police Crimes 227
Critics ignore benefits of cameras 2 hr zep 11
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 2 hr They cannot kill ... 4,968
African American Male Initiative seeks to help ... 4 hr Pope Che Reagan C... 20
Who do you side with in New York and why? 4 hr d pantz 27
Mana s Skeleton Found In Woods In Central Ohio 5 hr Big Johnson 1
Where will Glitter be spending the holidays? 6 hr juan 3
Columbus Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus

Personal Finance