George Jefferson (AKA Clayton Bigsbey...

-Clayton Bigsby

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#88 Apr 27, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Did Topix tell you to stop posting personal information about Reader?
Nope. They told me to knock off words like "moron" and "idiot."
Posting personal info is bannable offense. An IP ban, and that's never happened to me. It's happened to Walt and it looks like Kosmik may be a member of that club now.
Tell your client to call the police, Che. Then tell her to get some help.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#89 Apr 27, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
What? I could care less who "smoked" Kosmik. You cry all the time about the injustice involved in your being reported. It would seem that you would also decry Karl's reporting of others. Unless, of course, you are a hypocrite.
Kosdick smoked himself. Again. Nobody cries about being reported, they just reappear. Cowards report and cowards don't register.
Now Pale Rider has threatened several posters, including me. But he/she doesn't register. Like you. And Duke.
Honestly, all your posts, and several others like you, should come with a "Troll Warning!" in front of them.

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#90 Apr 27, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Even though Topix had nothing to do with what "happened to Karl?"
Topix killed "Karl Monday" on my request. Raycom asked that simply the offending posts be removed, which they were. The whole ID was sunk because I had no trust in Raycom whatsoever and I feared that if it remained they'd try again based on trade dress.

The grayboxes (and in my opinion Reader ,though without proof) encouraged via posts invitations to snitch me out to WOIO, which did happen and moved up the food chain to an office in Alabama, known as "Raycom".

Why did the grayboxes do this?

Because they explained it to me, they were angry about my posts on immigration and racial issues.

Ivy League-ISIS

#91 Apr 27, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like more conspiracy crap to me.
Those are actual observations that all forum regulars can confirm.

-Clayton Bigsby

Hilliard, OH

#92 Apr 27, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
What I am talking about is what George has posted online, right here, using his own screen identity, except for ONE time that information was posted by another person--undoubtedly supplied to them by someone (best guess would be George) because it is information that she did not have a mere two or three posts earlier in the same thread.
This occured within the past week.
The posts have been removed, but if necessary I can look up the missing numbers where they used to be.
Can you prove that beyond a "shadow of a doubt" as your paralegal is so fond of saying?
And if you "repost" such damning info, are you not exposing yourself?
Such a tangled web you weave, dear.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#93 Apr 27, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
Those are the only allegations in play. The other allegations are alleged by Reader to have been resolved
So they were true? Georgie did those things? Most, if not all, seem worse than a pizza or magazine order.

“Queen of my domain”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#94 Apr 27, 2013
Reader, doing the drama mama routine? If you believe a crime has been or is being committed, REPORT it.

I agree with George. Schedule therapy.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#95 Apr 27, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>And what information was that, Reader? Let's see you back up your lies.
Topix has red messaged me in the past about using insults, not about personal information. get your story straight. And if I were doing what you accuse me of, I would have gotten an IP ban. Even Walt got that, and he was just a general pain in the ass.
You'd be well advised to get yourself to a therapy session.
And you wonder why I wouldn't meet in person. This is why...you proved my point.
What is "red messaged?"

-Clayton Bigsby

Hilliard, OH

#96 Apr 27, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Me?
That is a classic Georgie deflection. Someone is feeling the heat.
Yes, you leftists. Deflection my ass. I'm giving an example of how you people operate.

Ivy League-ISIS

#97 Apr 27, 2013
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
Kosdick smoked himself. Again. Nobody cries about being reported, they just reappear. Cowards report and cowards don't register.
Now Pale Rider has threatened several posters, including me. But he/she doesn't register. Like you. And Duke.
Honestly, all your posts, and several others like you, should come with a "Troll Warning!" in front of them.
Pale Rider is registered

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#98 Apr 27, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Read again, you moron. I haven't done any of it. As I said, take her on as a client and do your stuff.
You're almost as much of an idiot as she is.
http://www.topix.com/forum/columbus/T0QSCPUEU...
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#99 Apr 27, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Are you illiterate?
Post #5:
READER:
"But, he has gone much further, delving into my life through internet searches and various sources of public records. He has also posted the name and address of my employer and the name of at least one family member. Within the last week I have had Topix remove several posts containing my personal information.
At one point—if memory serves it was last summer during E-Bob’s moderator war--when there was a lot of moderator attention, George reported that Topix actually sent him a notice that he had to acknowledge having read telling him, in response to my reporting multiple such revealing posts. The notice that they sent, and he posted, was very clear. They told him to drop the issue.
This behavior has been intermittent, but always, as above [Ask Reader about what some of us know about her.] at least mildly threatening, and frankly creepy that someone has gone to the trouble of delving so deeply into my identity from their own position of anonymity."
GEORGE:
I suggest you back that up, dear. I have done nothing of the sort and I haven't a clue as to the names of anyone in your family.
Again, your denial is qualified to not knowing the names of any of her family.

Do you deny it all or not?

Ivy League-ISIS

#100 Apr 27, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Nope. They told me to knock off words like "moron" and "idiot."
Posting personal info is bannable offense. An IP ban, and that's never happened to me. It's happened to Walt and it looks like Kosmik may be a member of that club now.
The Kosmik Politix account is still active, and can be viewed in "Ding Dong the Witch is dead". But shows no posts since 4/25.

Of course the reason probably is that Kosmik is intoxicated which is why he melted down again.

Pity, he was the one leftist I could not out-argue, but his arrogance is disgusting, and probably why he repels women.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#101 Apr 27, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
David Sirota
There was a wish around the left for the bomber to be ID'd as an RWE, as it benefits them.
Similarly, a Muslim immigrant benefits our side. I had no particular interest either way but I did acknowledge the cui bono.
I predicted wrongly that it was a Unabomber style anarchist.
Ok. What?

“Queen of my domain”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#102 Apr 27, 2013
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
No kidding. I read that thread with Kos making threats and the rambling text loaded with typos--definitely not written in a sober, coherent, calm manner. Rage, drugs, and/or booze fueled.

Ivy League-ISIS

#103 Apr 27, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
What is "red messaged?"
They probably send a message colored RED.

When you join you get a blue colored message.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#104 Apr 27, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Nope. They told me to knock off words like "moron" and "idiot."
Really? You got a special note from Topix to tell you to stop calling someone an idiot? I find that very hard to believe.

Ivy League-ISIS

#105 Apr 27, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
So they were true? Georgie did those things? Most, if not all, seem worse than a pizza or magazine order.
Go ask Topix about that.

Ivy League-ISIS

#106 Apr 27, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
That could just be a reference to your relatives, which you have discussed on here in the past.

Some details of your family life are known by most of the old regulars, though I take no interest in it.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#107 Apr 27, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
Topix killed "Karl Monday" on my request. Raycom asked that simply the offending posts be removed, which they were. The whole ID was sunk because I had no trust in Raycom whatsoever and I feared that if it remained they'd try again based on trade dress.
The grayboxes (and in my opinion Reader ,though without proof) encouraged via posts invitations to snitch me out to WOIO, which did happen and moved up the food chain to an office in Alabama, known as "Raycom".
Why did the grayboxes do this?
Because they explained it to me, they were angry about my posts on immigration and racial issues.
Right. So this is your long way of saying George is wrong about the demise of your prior identity.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
T Minus 4 3 2 1 ,,,, | Mueller Gone! 59 min 404 not found 1,314
Q Intel Drop Thread 2 hr 404 not found 96
News Father, Daughter Charged In West Side Slaying |... (Apr '11) 5 hr They cannot kill ... 38
The Obama Portraits Added To The National Gallery 7 hr They cannot kill ... 2
Trump wants to replace food stamps with BEANS &... 7 hr Billybob 29
News Rental aid set up for pregnant women 7 hr They cannot kill ... 2
OAR Paddles US Mens Hockey Team 4 - 0 7 hr They cannot kill ... 2

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages