George Jefferson (AKA Clayton Bigsbey...

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#68 Apr 27, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
What? I could care less who "smoked" Kosmik. You cry all the time about the injustice involved in your being reported. It would seem that you would also decry Karl's reporting of others. Unless, of course, you are a hypocrite.
After what happened to Karl, I wouldn't blame him for hitting the abuse button every hour on the hour.

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#69 Apr 27, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
This allegation if real, is felony stupid. It's not a ban offense, it's a prison offense.
http://codes.ohio.gov/orc/2903.211
But if Reader is making this up, I will have two feathers in the cap. A ban is almost certain.
Again, it is Topix who has been very cooperative in removing posts that contain personal information.

And communicating directly with George, according to him.

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#70 Apr 27, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
What? I could care less who "smoked" Kosmik. You cry all the time about the injustice involved in your being reported. It would seem that you would also decry Karl's reporting of others. Unless, of course, you are a hypocrite.
George has returned each time he's been banned.

Around 2-3 grayboxes from the Columbus area really get ticked off when anything racial or anti-Islamist is posted.

That's why he gets banned, the other times were a rivalry with a "Kevin" who is thankfully gone. Further back there was a "Rose" who had pull with the mods.

I mainly report on the basis of "throw it against the wall and see if it sticks".

Regulars are not normally targeted, but the annoying 18K post thread, the outsiders on the Columbus teacher lesbian thread with their ridiculously long crap, and Pale Rider receive the most targeting.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#71 Apr 27, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Posts #5 and #7 you drooling idiot.
All you deny in posts 5 and 7 are the pizza, the magazine, and meeting people in person. It is interesting that you chose to deny those allegations but not the others.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#72 Apr 27, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>That's what you people were saying before the Muzzie brothers were identified in Boston.
Me?

That is a classic Georgie deflection. Someone is feeling the heat.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#73 Apr 27, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
The DOJ really did let cartel associates buy firearms in the US, and didn't obstruct them.
They then said, in the words of AG Holder himself that only an expanded gun ban would halt the violence in Mexico, they made up these stats saying that 85% of the Mexican guns came from the US.
Fast and Furious really did happen, the remaining thing yet to be proven is that Holder deliberately designed the plan to generate support for a new gun ban, but Mr. Holder's history provides strong evidence that he's a known gun banner.
IT REALLY DID HAPPEN, ATF ARMED THE CARTELS.
When did that start? Was W. in on your conspiracy?

Ivy League-ISIS

#74 Apr 27, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>That's what you people were saying before the Muzzie brothers were identified in Boston.
Che, this is frequently a post that attracts graybox anger.

Note "Muzzie"

Posters who use Anti Christian slurs don't get posts deleted, odds of success in banning posts by Johnson about how George enjoyed clerical pederasty have only a 50/50 rate of removal.

Hit that button ten times on his post, you may just get him banned.

Though for what its worth, I got away with goatf***ers
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#75 Apr 27, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are your lips on the DOJ's posterior?
They aren't. You are making the allegation. One would expect that you would have some evidence to support it.

Ivy League-ISIS

#76 Apr 27, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, it is Topix who has been very cooperative in removing posts that contain personal information.
You are seeking his information, right?

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#77 Apr 27, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
The DOJ really did let cartel associates buy firearms in the US, and didn't obstruct them.
They then said, in the words of AG Holder himself that only an expanded gun ban would halt the violence in Mexico, they made up these stats saying that 85% of the Mexican guns came from the US.
Fast and Furious really did happen, the remaining thing yet to be proven is that Holder deliberately designed the plan to generate support for a new gun ban, but Mr. Holder's history provides strong evidence that he's a known gun banner.
IT REALLY DID HAPPEN, ATF ARMED THE CARTELS.
And a teenager's birthday party was really shot up with those very same guns and there really were deaths and Holder really did lie under oath. But so did Hillary. History will not be kind.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#78 Apr 27, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>After what happened to Karl, I wouldn't blame him for hitting the abuse button every hour on the hour.
Even though Topix had nothing to do with what "happened to Karl?"

Ivy League-ISIS

#79 Apr 27, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
All you deny in posts 5 and 7 are the pizza, the magazine, and meeting people in person. It is interesting that you chose to deny those allegations but not the others.
Those are the only allegations in play. The other allegations are alleged by Reader to have been resolved

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#80 Apr 27, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Including the post you, yourself, made under your actual full name, I assume?

Funny how you always leave that one out.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#81 Apr 27, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Posts #5 and #7 you drooling idiot.
Did Topix tell you to stop posting personal information about Reader?

Hilliard, OH

#82 Apr 27, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
That is interesting.
However, Topix has been very cooperative in removing each post that contained personal information.
And according to George they have actually warned him to stop.
And what information was that, Reader? Let's see you back up your lies.
Topix has red messaged me in the past about using insults, not about personal information. get your story straight. And if I were doing what you accuse me of, I would have gotten an IP ban. Even Walt got that, and he was just a general pain in the ass.
You'd be well advised to get yourself to a therapy session.

And you wonder why I wouldn't meet in person. This is why...you proved my point.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#83 Apr 27, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
George has returned each time he's been banned.
Around 2-3 grayboxes from the Columbus area really get ticked off when anything racial or anti-Islamist is posted.
That's why he gets banned, the other times were a rivalry with a "Kevin" who is thankfully gone. Further back there was a "Rose" who had pull with the mods.
I mainly report on the basis of "throw it against the wall and see if it sticks".
Regulars are not normally targeted, but the annoying 18K post thread, the outsiders on the Columbus teacher lesbian thread with their ridiculously long crap, and Pale Rider receive the most targeting.
Sounds like more conspiracy crap to me.

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#84 Apr 27, 2013
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
Reader, this thread shows you've really gone over the edge. I came in here to turn the computer off...it's Saturday night....go out and eat, enjoy friends and eachother, and THIS is what you've been doing and stewing about. How wierd is that?
Topix is not good for your mental health. Restrain for awhile and get some therapy.
Several posters have met you face to face, know your name, your employer, MET YOUR DAUGHTER....IF you are being stalked, and I doubt it very much, it's not George. Contact the police, not the mods and don't be a complete idiot.
What I am talking about is what George has posted online, right here, using his own screen identity, except for ONE time that information was posted by another person--undoubtedly supplied to them by someone (best guess would be George) because it is information that she did not have a mere two or three posts earlier in the same thread.

This occured within the past week.

The posts have been removed, but if necessary I can look up the missing numbers where they used to be.

Hilliard, OH

#85 Apr 27, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you illiterate?
Post #5:

READER:
"But, he has gone much further, delving into my life through internet searches and various sources of public records. He has also posted the name and address of my employer and the name of at least one family member. Within the last week I have had Topix remove several posts containing my personal information.
At one point—if memory serves it was last summer during E-Bob’s moderator war--when there was a lot of moderator attention, George reported that Topix actually sent him a notice that he had to acknowledge having read telling him, in response to my reporting multiple such revealing posts. The notice that they sent, and he posted, was very clear. They told him to drop the issue.
This behavior has been intermittent, but always, as above [Ask Reader about what some of us know about her.] at least mildly threatening, and frankly creepy that someone has gone to the trouble of delving so deeply into my identity from their own position of anonymity."

GEORGE:
I suggest you back that up, dear. I have done nothing of the sort and I haven't a clue as to the names of anyone in your family.

Ivy League-ISIS

#86 Apr 27, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Me?
That is a classic Georgie deflection. Someone is feeling the heat.
David Sirota

There was a wish around the left for the bomber to be ID'd as an RWE, as it benefits them.

Similarly, a Muslim immigrant benefits our side. I had no particular interest either way but I did acknowledge the cui bono.

I predicted wrongly that it was a Unabomber style anarchist.

Ivy League-ISIS

#87 Apr 27, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Did Topix tell you to stop posting personal information about Reader?
That question is germane

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Kasich Not Invited To Speak At Big Conservative... 37 min Reality Speaks 30
News Chevrolet Malibu Owners: Problems & Solutions (Jun '06) 48 min Bengie 55 2,772
Worst President in History 51 min Reality Speaks 329
Muslim hunter, Now hunted 57 min Reality Speaks 26
Affordable Care Act 1 hr Reality Speaks 257
The End is Nigh! 1 hr Reality Speaks 31
If There is Anything I Can't Stand! 2 hr Reality Speaks 86
dana turtle Sun kingdong 20
More from around the web

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]