George Jefferson (AKA Clayton Bigsbey...
Brotato

Van Wert, OH

#47 Apr 27, 2013
Liberal women are complete mental cases. They'll scream criminal foul over the slightest thing.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#48 Apr 27, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
I would suggest (b) given that passing thoughts of "revolution" could be taken that way liberally by a prosecutor
Which one? The prior conviction?

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#49 Apr 27, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
For all we know George could have reported himself while in the throes of an utterly uncontrollable, ego-maniacal state of confusion.
woof
And, another troll is added to the mix. Karl, George, ditch this thread and let reader, che and duke wear themselves out.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#50 Apr 27, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
Note how many of Bill Mason's relatives were employed by the county, also note the Ameritrust building fiasco.
I was involved in the discussions on the PD website through the years of the scandal, and there was a consensus that all three commissioners and the prosecutor were in on it.
So why did the prosecutors decide not to prosecute all these other co-conspirators?

-Clayton Bigsby

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#51 Apr 27, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
The only things you have denied are the pizza and the magazine subscription. What is the matter with you?
Read again, you moron. I haven't done any of it. As I said, take her on as a client and do your stuff.
You're almost as much of an idiot as she is.

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#53 Apr 27, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
That is a curious objection from someone who's "original content" is conspiriatorial bullshit. I didn't realize that Topix had a publishing requirement. I'm not here for a professorial position. Are you?
The DOJ was caught in a real conspiracy in arming the cartels, to blame American gun owners.

Your an MSM shill, and a partisan D shill, arguably that's worse than conspiracism.

-Clayton Bigsby

Hilliard, OH

#54 Apr 27, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee, reading your and Georgie's whining over the past week, I got the impression that hitting the report button was some sort of Cardinal Sin.
Talk to KMH. I guarantee that's who smoked Kosmik.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#55 Apr 27, 2013
Brotato wrote:
Liberal women are complete mental cases. They'll scream criminal foul over the slightest thing.
Well, you know, they've all been victims of the imaginary war against women. None of them are responsible for their own siutations. It was someone else's fault. BS
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#56 Apr 27, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Read again, you moron. I haven't done any of it. As I said, take her on as a client and do your stuff.
You're almost as much of an idiot as she is.
I missed your categorial denial of her allegations. My bad. Which post was it in?

-Clayton Bigsby

Hilliard, OH

#57 Apr 27, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Based on his history, my money is on George.
I'll be happy to take your money.

Ivy League-ISIS

#58 Apr 27, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
So why did the prosecutors decide not to prosecute all these other co-conspirators?
IMO, note how close the governor election was in 2010, the US Attorney, being a D political appointee, would have had to have noted that as more Cuyahoga Ds were indicted, that the image for the D party declined in the polls.

Note Bill Mason opening the investigation on Tom Ganley in 2010, that was clear political retribution as they found nothing.

Since Hagan, Jones and Mason all agreed to retire, like Mike White, the feds didn't want any more hassle.

To the sheep it looks like a huge victory in taking down McFaul, O'Malley, DiMora and Russo.

The rest of us suspected and still suspect a larger conspiracy, including even GOP state Sen Tom Patton.

-Clayton Bigsby

Hilliard, OH

#59 Apr 27, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
For all we know George could have reported himself while in the throes of an utterly uncontrollable, ego-maniacal state of confusion.
woof
I told them you were my attorney.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#60 Apr 27, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
The DOJ was caught in a real conspiracy in arming the cartels, to blame American gun owners.
Your an MSM shill, and a partisan D shill, arguably that's worse than conspiracism.
You are a right wing nut who dreams up new conspiracies every day. You have nothing but your fanaticism to support your allegations.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#61 Apr 27, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Talk to KMH. I guarantee that's who smoked Kosmik.
What? I could care less who "smoked" Kosmik. You cry all the time about the injustice involved in your being reported. It would seem that you would also decry Karl's reporting of others. Unless, of course, you are a hypocrite.

-Clayton Bigsby

Hilliard, OH

#62 Apr 27, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
I missed your categorial denial of her allegations. My bad. Which post was it in?
Posts #5 and #7 you drooling idiot.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#63 Apr 27, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
IMO, note how close the governor election was in 2010, the US Attorney, being a D political appointee, would have had to have noted that as more Cuyahoga Ds were indicted, that the image for the D party declined in the polls.
Note Bill Mason opening the investigation on Tom Ganley in 2010, that was clear political retribution as they found nothing.
Since Hagan, Jones and Mason all agreed to retire, like Mike White, the feds didn't want any more hassle.
To the sheep it looks like a huge victory in taking down McFaul, O'Malley, DiMora and Russo.
The rest of us suspected and still suspect a larger conspiracy, including even GOP state Sen Tom Patton.
Oh for Christ's sake. You are crazier than a shithouse rat.

-Clayton Bigsby

Hilliard, OH

#64 Apr 27, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a right wing nut who dreams up new conspiracies every day. You have nothing but your fanaticism to support your allegations.
That's what you people were saying before the Muzzie brothers were identified in Boston.

Ivy League-ISIS

#65 Apr 27, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
The DOJ really did let cartel associates buy firearms in the US, and didn't obstruct them.

They then said, in the words of AG Holder himself that only an expanded gun ban would halt the violence in Mexico, they made up these stats saying that 85% of the Mexican guns came from the US.

Fast and Furious really did happen, the remaining thing yet to be proven is that Holder deliberately designed the plan to generate support for a new gun ban, but Mr. Holder's history provides strong evidence that he's a known gun banner.

IT REALLY DID HAPPEN, ATF ARMED THE CARTELS.

Ivy League-ISIS

#66 Apr 27, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh for Christ's sake. You are crazier than a shithouse rat.
Why are your lips on the DOJ's posterior?

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#67 Apr 27, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not a mod, but Mr Kosmik found out what happens when you threaten to kill people in drug induced rants, and people hit the report button, as this thread has already been.
Two enter, one leaves. Either you or George will be on the receiving end.
That is interesting.

However, Topix has been very cooperative in removing each post that contained personal information.

And according to George they have actually warned him to stop.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Libtard Woman Screams No When Trump Gets Inaugu... 24 min Seriouslady 4
Trump Accomplished In One Day What Barry and Mi... 27 min 404 fed 7
weed roofiess Xanies bar, Blues, oc's m... 28 min Dave 1
Secret Service plans to investigate Madonna 1 hr Zoe Regen 2
It's looking a lot like 1958 again! 1 hr Seriouslady 2
The genius of an obama 1 hr community organizer 1
christina 1 hr heroin 3
The ultimate trip in America 2 hr jonjedi 21
What Do You Think of Donald Trump Now? 4 hr 404 cult 480
White Nationalists losing faith in Trump 6 hr Big Johnson 256
Does anyone know why Yolanda Harris is leaving ... 10 hr They cannot kill ... 90

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages