George Jefferson (AKA Clayton Bigsbey...
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#26 Apr 27, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not a mod, but Mr Kosmik found out what happens when you threaten to kill people in drug induced rants, and people hit the report button, as this thread has already been.
Two enter, one leaves. Either you or George will be on the receiving end.
Gee, reading your and Georgie's whining over the past week, I got the impression that hitting the report button was some sort of Cardinal Sin.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#27 Apr 27, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not a mod, but Mr Kosmik found out what happens when you threaten to kill people in drug induced rants, and people hit the report button, as this thread has already been.
Two enter, one leaves. Either you or George will be on the receiving end.
Based on his history, my money is on George.

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#28 Apr 27, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Your Ed Fitzgerald allegations have less truth considering that the prosecuting authority has said there is no truth to them.
I am constructive here. I point out your bullshit.
The US Attorney is a political appointee, as in Obama.

I've go not confidence in the DOJ, so I think they engaged in selective prosecution.

You are an entirely reactionary poster, you only react, you do not construct.

Ivy League-ISIS

#29 Apr 27, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee, reading your and Georgie's whining over the past week, I got the impression that hitting the report button was some sort of Cardinal Sin.
I've always been the report button's biggest fan on here. It wasn't the button that killed my previous identity, that was a third party reaction.

The main objections have been that the attitude of some left wing posters on here is that debate on racial issues should not be allowed at all from the perspective George moves from. Thus they report everything he says because they seek to silence the debate, not because it's actually out of bounds.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#31 Apr 27, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
I've go not confidence in the DOJ, so I think they engaged in selective prosecution.
Why did the DOJ choose to prosecute Dimora, Russo and all the others but not Fitzgerald?

Ivy League-ISIS

#32 Apr 27, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Based on his history, my money is on George.
This allegation if real, is felony stupid. It's not a ban offense, it's a prison offense.

http://codes.ohio.gov/orc/2903.211

But if Reader is making this up, I will have two feathers in the cap. A ban is almost certain.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#33 Apr 27, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
And you are right, I react; to Bullshit.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#34 Apr 27, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
I've always been the report button's biggest fan on here. It wasn't the button that killed my previous identity, that was a third party reaction.
The main objections have been that the attitude of some left wing posters on here is that debate on racial issues should not be allowed at all from the perspective George moves from. Thus they report everything he says because they seek to silence the debate, not because it's actually out of bounds.
How do you know who has reported George and for what reasons? You are a conspiracy theorist through and through.

Ivy League-ISIS

#35 Apr 27, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Why did the DOJ choose to prosecute Dimora, Russo and all the others but not Fitzgerald?
Mason
Hagan
Lawson Jones

weren't prosecuted either, but it's quite obvious they were in on it.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#36 Apr 27, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
This allegation if real, is felony stupid. It's not a ban offense, it's a prison offense.
http://codes.ohio.gov/orc/2903.211
But if Reader is making this up, I will have two feathers in the cap. A ban is almost certain.
I would disagree with your interpretation of that statute. However, if it is a felony as you suggest, George has done a bit more than what Reader has indicated. Do you know stuff you haven't shared?

Ivy League-ISIS

#37 Apr 27, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
And you are right, I react; to Bullshit.
Reaction is all you do, you don't post original content. Duke occasionally does, for all of his "woof" it's you that are the dog that follows him.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#38 Apr 27, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't understand ESAD.
But, no. This is not made up.
Reader, this thread shows you've really gone over the edge. I came in here to turn the computer off...it's Saturday night....go out and eat, enjoy friends and eachother, and THIS is what you've been doing and stewing about. How wierd is that?

Topix is not good for your mental health. Restrain for awhile and get some therapy.

Several posters have met you face to face, know your name, your employer, MET YOUR DAUGHTER....IF you are being stalked, and I doubt it very much, it's not George. Contact the police, not the mods and don't be a complete idiot.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#39 Apr 27, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know who has reported George and for what reasons? You are a conspiracy theorist through and through.
For all we know George could have reported himself while in the throes of an utterly uncontrollable, ego-maniacal state of confusion.

woof

Ivy League-ISIS

#40 Apr 27, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
I surmise that George is mostly reported by his opponents, just as most of the reporting on Kosmik was by his opponents.

The mods rarely show in this forum, as its a backwater. So it's not just their grudges, though in the recent past they did show up.

I am a conspiracist, in that I do take the conspiratorial view of history rather than the accidental view of history.

I'm not a Birther or a 9/11 truther, though I think it's possible Flight 93 was shot down.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#41 Apr 27, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
Mason
Hagan
Lawson Jones
weren't prosecuted either, but it's quite obvious they were in on it.
It is? You have any evidence of it? Of course you don't.

Ivy League-ISIS

#42 Apr 27, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
I would disagree with your interpretation of that statute. However, if it is a felony as you suggest, George has done a bit more than what Reader has indicated. Do you know stuff you haven't shared?
No I don't know anything else, but it does appear that at least one of the aggrivaters could be used, though it would probably be plead down to misdemeanor.

Ivy League-ISIS

#43 Apr 27, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
I would suggest (b) given that passing thoughts of "revolution" could be taken that way liberally by a prosecutor
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#44 Apr 27, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
Reaction is all you do, you don't post original content. Duke occasionally does, for all of his "woof" it's you that are the dog that follows him.
That is a curious objection from someone who's "original content" is conspiriatorial bullshit. I didn't realize that Topix had a publishing requirement. I'm not here for a professorial position. Are you?

Ivy League-ISIS

#45 Apr 27, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
It is? You have any evidence of it? Of course you don't.
Note how many of Bill Mason's relatives were employed by the county, also note the Ameritrust building fiasco.

I was involved in the discussions on the PD website through the years of the scandal, and there was a consensus that all three commissioners and the prosecutor were in on it.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#46 Apr 27, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
Under Obama, the prosecution process has been totally selective and prejudiced. Eric Holder's a joke.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What will Donald Trump do? 16 min Pope Che Reagan C... 10
Trump's Wall 36 min Male 804
Did Reality Speaks Store His Winterized Boat Yet? 1 hr Reality Speaks 6
Who is Mimzy? 1 hr Reality Speaks 11
Basket of Deplorables 1 hr Male 256
Italian Bearded Lady! 1 hr Reality Speaks 6
News Columbus teacher's conviction for showing 'obsc... 2 hr Halloween attitude 5

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages