George Jefferson (AKA Clayton Bigsbey...
First Prev
of 16
Next Last

“Queen of my domain”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#321 Apr 28, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Pish posh...it means you're the same person. which means, you're me and so is she because Reader knows it's a conspiracy...
So now, I'm schizophrenic. Yesterday, I was a middle aged graying female buying new eyewear. Today, I am a middle aged guy who plays hockey living somewhere in Hilliard, with fantasies about becoming a woman wearing a tiara.

Yep. That sums it up.

“Where did I put my tiara?”

Since: Dec 11

Columbus, OH

#322 Apr 28, 2013
FKAdukechereader wrote:
<quoted text>
How did you find out that I was an Amish midget?
Did FKA Reader expose my personal information?
I prefer the PC term little jihadist.
Sorry if I offended you, little man. That was not my intention, please believe me and accept my humble apology. I think you know who gokeefe is and we are planning an event. I really want you on my team, but it comes down to whether you bleach your rectum or not.

-Clayton Bigsby

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#323 Apr 28, 2013
GlitterSucks wrote:
<quoted text>Let me guess, dressed up as Sarah Palin.
How'd you guess? ;-)

Columbus, OH

#325 Apr 28, 2013
gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
You're on. Your hubby and I then will manage the red team with the waxed butts. I hear hubby has some heartburn about that.
Well fine, now that you are stealing my hubby as your co-mananger, I'm taking Nicky as mine. Ha, ha, he was a state wrestling tournament winner. Take that! I am also recruiting FKAwhat'shisface; what are the chances of finding an Amish, jihadist, midget on this forum?

-Clayton Bigsby

Hilliard, OH

#326 Apr 28, 2013
GlitterSucks wrote:
Hot coals, Reader hasn't posted to defend her unique philosophies. Did the nice people cart her away?
No wire hangers!

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-iO6pfEoNOkE/Th-VH34...

Columbus, OH

#327 Apr 28, 2013
gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
So now, I'm schizophrenic. Yesterday, I was a middle aged graying female buying new eyewear. Today, I am a middle aged guy who plays hockey living somewhere in Hilliard, with fantasies about becoming a woman wearing a tiara.
Yep. That sums it up.
You left out, can't take a selfie.

-Clayton Bigsby

Hilliard, OH

#328 Apr 28, 2013
gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep. That sums it up.
Hope you like Bass Ale and real red pastrami...

“Queen of my domain”

Location hidden

#329 Apr 28, 2013
GlitterSucks wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry if I offended you, little man. That was not my intention, please believe me and accept my humble apology. I think you know who gokeefe is and we are planning an event. I really want you on my team, but it comes down to whether you bleach your rectum or not.
Hmmm. This potential candidate has to choose between robes or black suits and hats. Your hubby and I shall have to find a good way to counter your offer since I don't think it's a sin to have glitter on your robes and Amish outfits were well, quite ugly. And Amish don't drink.

Damn you, you sly little wench!

“Queen of my domain”

Location hidden

#330 Apr 28, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Hope you like Bass Ale and real red pastrami...
Self #1: Do you like Bass Ale and red pastrami?
Self #2: I like pastrami, but I don't drink Bass Ale. Can you swap to a Killian's?
Self #1: I feel a transition coming.
Self #2: Uh oh, I hear sirens.

Columbus, OH

#331 Apr 28, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>How'd you guess? ;-)
Duh, you shared your personal information with me that I'm refusing to give to Reader.

Columbus, OH

#332 Apr 28, 2013
gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm. This potential candidate has to choose between robes or black suits and hats. Your hubby and I shall have to find a good way to counter your offer since I don't think it's a sin to have glitter on your robes and Amish outfits were well, quite ugly. And Amish don't drink.
Damn you, you sly little wench!
He shall wear what I dictate.

“Queen of my domain”

Location hidden

#333 Apr 28, 2013
GlitterSucks wrote:
<quoted text>Well fine, now that you are stealing my hubby as your co-mananger, I'm taking Nicky as mine. Ha, ha, he was a state wrestling tournament winner. Take that! I am also recruiting FKAwhat'shisface; what are the chances of finding an Amish, jihadist, midget on this forum?
Nicky will serve blueberry waffles as a motivator? Hmmm, maybe my art student and I aren't so hosed, after all.

Columbus, OH

#334 Apr 28, 2013
gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
Nicky will serve blueberry waffles as a motivator? Hmmm, maybe my art student and I aren't so hosed, after all.
No, no, no. You are not going to get our game plan out of me. Nice attempt at trying to pull a Bill Belichick on me. I already have my team started, FKAwhat'shisface; you and hubby, nada.

“Queen of my domain”

Location hidden

#335 Apr 28, 2013
GlitterSucks wrote:
<quoted text>No, no, no. You are not going to get our game plan out of me. Nice attempt at trying to pull a Bill Belichick on me. I already have my team started, FKAwhat'shisface; you and hubby, nada.
And I know where those drummer sticks went, and the dude who will make the PA announcement asking "is there a George in the house?" is funnier than batchit, so I'm gaining confidence while building the team. Hubby and images of hot wax before putting on those scratchy Amish outfits = good motivation.

-Clayton Bigsby

Hilliard, OH

#336 Apr 28, 2013
gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
Self #1: Do you like Bass Ale and red pastrami?
Self #2: I like pastrami, but I don't drink Bass Ale. Can you swap to a Killian's?
Self #1: I feel a transition coming.
Self #2: Uh oh, I hear sirens.
No Killian's, it clashes with the pastrami. Guinness provides a nice contrast, though.
Mister

Groveport, OH

#337 Apr 29, 2013
Where is the best place to get pastrami around here? Are there any real delis in Columbus?

“Queen of my domain”

Location hidden

#339 Apr 30, 2013
Mister wrote:
Where is the best place to get pastrami around here? Are there any real delis in Columbus?
Katzingers. Third Street.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Columbus, OH

#340 Apr 30, 2013
Mister wrote:
Brown Bag Deli may be a good one too... Katzingers is great tho.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 16
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dems in disarray- Well, yeah! 2 min Mojo Risen 227
A taste of their own 38 min They cannot kill ... 263
Russia Investigation 1 hr Pope Che Reagan C... 17
Columbus Biggest bold face Liar? 1 hr CDN 5
Robert Mueller Investigating Donald Trump 3 hr Pale Rider 174
Erase ObamaCare, It Doesn't Work, Its Unaffordable 8 hr Axe ObamaCare 3
The Promise of Lies, Trump 8 hr Brice N Livingston 2
Ramadan, Does Anyone Understand It? 8 hr d pants 21

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web