George Jefferson (AKA Clayton Bigsbey...

-Clayton Bigsby

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#298 Apr 28, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
My hope is that someone will provide me, via message, with George's contact information sothat I can, asGeorge and others have suggested, pursue this through proper authorities.

“Queen of my domain”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#299 Apr 28, 2013
GlitterSucks wrote:
<quoted text>I pick managing the green team. You'll be green with envy when we kicked your team's unwaxed butts.
You're on. Your hubby and I then will manage the red team with the waxed butts. I hear hubby has some heartburn about that.

“Queen of my domain”

Location hidden

#300 Apr 28, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
sothat I can, asGeorge and others have suggested, pursue this through proper authorities.
You now want to be George?

Reader, you are seriously flipping out!!

“Where did I put my tiara?”

Since: Dec 11

Columbus, OH

#301 Apr 28, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
My hope is that someone will provide me, via message, with George's contact information sothat I can, asGeorge and others have suggested, pursue this through proper authorities.
1. He hasn't meet anyone from topix, why you don't believe him is beyond me. 2. If I had it, like I would give it to you. 3. If you feel that threatened, contact the authorities, they can track him down. 4. You are beyond making yourself look like an idiot, I'm embarrassed for you.

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#303 Apr 28, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>George has done nothing different from any other poster when it comes to you, dummy.
Put up or STFU.
The big lie.

Location hidden

#304 Apr 28, 2013
GlitterSucks wrote:
<quoted text>1. He hasn't meet anyone from topix, why you don't believe him is beyond me. 2. If I had it, like I would give it to you. 3. If you feel that threatened, contact the authorities, they can track him down. 4. You are beyond making yourself look like an idiot, I'm embarrassed for you.
I am trying tl remember who it was, perhaps RS, claimed there was a get together up north, Polaris area as i recall. Lots of drinking was reported, along with the claim that E-Bob and George were both there.

-Clayton Bigsby

Hilliard, OH

#305 Apr 28, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
The big lie.
Then prove it, you silly wench.

-Clayton Bigsby

Hilliard, OH

#306 Apr 28, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =75yAH9hWrZ0XX
http://images.huffingtonpost.com/2010-09-24-B...

http://i463.photobucket.com/albums/qq354/the-...

Location hidden

#307 Apr 28, 2013
GlitterSucks wrote:
<quoted text>1. He hasn't meet anyone from topix, why you don't believe him is beyond me. 2. If I had it, like I would give it to you. 3. If you feel that threatened, contact the authorities, they can track him down. 4. You are beyond making yourself look like an idiot, I'm embarrassed for you.
Re:#3. Cannot take seriously in light of your claim that if you had contact info for George you wouldn't share it.

-Clayton Bigsby

Hilliard, OH

#309 Apr 28, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
I am trying tl remember who it was, perhaps RS, claimed there was a get together up north, Polaris area as i recall. Lots of drinking was reported, along with the claim that E-Bob and George were both there.
"Lots of drinking was reported..."

https://www.youtube.com/watch...

“Queen of my domain”

Location hidden

#310 Apr 28, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Your memory is fault. I was there. Yes, we imbibed. George was not there. Bobby, Glitter and her hubby, and RS were there. Here's some more personal info: I had one beer and one margarita. This happened at least eight or nine months ago, it was SUMMER for pete's sake.

Happy now?

“Queen of my domain”

Location hidden

#311 Apr 28, 2013
faulty^^^

Columbus, OH

#312 Apr 28, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
My goodness, you really are driving yourself crazy. It was me, Bobby, RS, gokeefe and hubby. I have no reason to lie demented one. If I had met Georgie, I would say so. He has no clue what I look like, for all he knows I've been lying and I'm a 300# red head with curly hair.

Columbus, OH

#313 Apr 28, 2013
Hey keefers, now she's going to claim, because we posted the same thing, that we had a secret meeting to get our stories straight.

-Clayton Bigsby

Hilliard, OH

#314 Apr 28, 2013
GlitterSucks wrote:
<quoted text>My goodness, you really are driving yourself crazy. It was me, Bobby, RS, gokeefe and hubby. I have no reason to lie demented one. If I had met Georgie, I would say so. He has no clue what I look like, for all he knows I've been lying and I'm a 300# red head with curly hair.
I was thinking more like Tina Fey ;-)

-Clayton Bigsby

Hilliard, OH

#315 Apr 28, 2013
GlitterSucks wrote:
Hey keefers, now she's going to claim, because we posted the same thing, that we had a secret meeting to get our stories straight.
Pish posh...it means you're the same person. which means, you're me and so is she because Reader knows it's a conspiracy...

Columbus, OH

#317 Apr 28, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>I was thinking more like Tina Fey ;-)
Let me guess, dressed up as Sarah Palin.

Columbus, OH

#318 Apr 28, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Pish posh...it means you're the same person. which means, you're me and so is she because Reader knows it's a conspiracy...
Crap, I'm so confused to who I am. I'm going to go ask my dog, maybe he knows.

“Queen of my domain”

Location hidden

#319 Apr 28, 2013
GlitterSucks wrote:
We're obsessed with her. We each have intrusive thoughts about her and she lives rent free in each of our heads. It's a conspiracy.

/sarcasm

Columbus, OH

#320 Apr 28, 2013
Hot coals, Reader hasn't posted to defend her unique philosophies. Did the nice people cart her away?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I (was a lifer) am a Dem and I’m Voting for Tru... 2 hr 404 not found 2
Wikileaks Shows DNC Colluding With CBS News 3 hr 404 not found 2
Geo HW Bush and the JFK Asassination 3 hr 404 not found 1
Congratulations, Cleveland.. 3 hr 404 not found 19
Ted Cruz does the impossible ... 6 hr They cannot kill ... 7
Is FrankIin Property Tax Treasurer Delaying Pay... 6 hr 404 not found 12
Clinton VP Pick Kaine pro TPP and Bank DE-Regul... 7 hr They cannot kill ... 2
Melania Trump Speech 13 hr Male 122

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web