“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#278 Apr 28, 2013
gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed. As Rush Limbaugh would say, I'm your dittohead.
Good gravy. American Spectator and pizzas? LOL. I still get mail every now and again for my ex. What do I do with it? I THROW IT OUT and DISREGARD. We haven't even lived in the same city for the past 7-8 years. Free pizza, bring it baby. Saves $$. Magazines, who cares? If it was p()rn, I'd just throw out. If it was something good, I'd read it./rolling eyes.
Who said the pizza was free?

But what is the need to focus on those two events and refusing to deal with the online publication of personal information?

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#279 Apr 28, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Think carefully, there, ma'am. You in this just a bit deeper than you let on.
Reader, I know nothng about your personal life outside of what you have posted. And I haven't looked any further. So don't try to pull me into this mad world of paranoid illusions.

And I sure know next to nothing about Ohio, let alone Columbus.

I stick by my previous advice to you. Withdraw from topix for 48 hours. Regroup.

If you have a valid fear or have been harmed, go report it to the authorities, not the topix mods.

“Where did I put my tiara?”

Since: Dec 11

Columbus, OH

#280 Apr 28, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't get your point.
Oy vey. Go red yur pst to sea me ploint. Nt droing it fer yoo.

Location hidden

#281 Apr 28, 2013
gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
BITE ME. LOL. Now you owe me an adult beverage. Ok, it's public, I can say this. You, me and your hubby get together to discuss Buddhist Amish jihads!
BITE ME is my favorite thing to say when I've had it with someone. I want in on the adult drinks. I will need a long straw.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#282 Apr 28, 2013
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
You can no longer have a discussion on here.
I think I told you quite a while ago, if you wish to have a private "discussion", you're making a bit of an error in having thinking you can do it in a public forum and then complain self righteously that people comment about your inanity.

Do you believe there is a magical Topix force field that should keep others away from your public discussions, or that others are committing some grievous offense by commenting on the same threads you use?

You need to really think about that.

woof

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#283 Apr 28, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Publishing personal information, or threats to do so is not mere sport and relaxation.
But let me lay out slmething that you were involved in this pasf week. You made a post speculatng about my employer, gettng it wrong, as most do. Several posts later you corrected yourself offering completely correct information.
I cannot prove it to anyone else here because i reported it and it was removed. But you certainly know what you did, and I will be happy to locate the missing numbers where the posts were.

Location hidden

#284 Apr 28, 2013
GlitterSucks wrote:
<quoted text>You are correct SL. If I wanted to post personal information about topix posters, I could throw several under the bus; as could several others about me. No one has done so. Reader's paranoia reigns...
Exactly the point. George has made different choices--and you are apparently OK with that.

Columbus, OH

#285 Apr 28, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Publishing personal information, or threats to do so is not mere sport and relaxation.
But let me lay out slmething that you were involved in this pasf week. You made a post speculatng about my employer, gettng it wrong, as most do. Several posts later you corrected yourself offering completely correct information.
I cannot prove it to anyone else here because i reported it and it was removed. But you certainly know what you did, and I will be happy to locate the missing numbers where the posts were.
Then locate it mouth. Dam, the only thing that ruffled my feathers this week, were your threats and Kosmik's threats towards Georgie. Grow the F up. Even hubby, when I shared your post that started this thread, went WTH? That's a threat.

pasf? slmething? speculatng? There's a reference to you tipping one or two. You are making NOOOOOOOOOOO sense.

Columbus, OH

#286 Apr 28, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly the point. George has made different choices--and you are apparently OK with that.
You are so FOS. You do realize, the more you harp on this, the more likely that someone will get po'd and say something. Is that your MO?

Hilliard, OH

#287 Apr 28, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
George has done nothing different from any other poster when it comes to you, dummy.
Put up or STFU.

“Queen of my domain”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#288 Apr 28, 2013
GlitterSucks wrote:
<quoted text>Can we throw in that they are midgets? That's the only way hubby will agree. At least I talked him out of adding the butt bleaching.
True dat. Now the only remaining question is green or red jello for the wrestling midgets wearing Amish clothes or robes. Pick your team, make your bets. And no, you can't do any butt waxes as the opening act.

Location hidden

#289 Apr 28, 2013
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
Reader, I know nothng about your personal life outside of what you have posted. And I haven't looked any further. So don't try to pull me into this mad world of paranoid illusions.
And I sure know next to nothing about Ohio, let alone Columbus.
I stick by my previous advice to you. Withdraw from topix for 48 hours. Regroup.
If you have a valid fear or have been harmed, go report it to the authorities, not the topix mods.
If I ever had doubts in the past about you ability to lie with a straight face, they are gone.

Serving as sock puppet to another liar is not attractive.

And you knw, George knows and I know, and the moderators wol removed your posts know. Slme here who value truth will believe me.

“Queen of my domain”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#290 Apr 28, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>George has done nothing different from any other poster when it comes to you, dummy.
Put up or STFU.
That's some trip going on there...Kosmik Reader?

Location hidden

#291 Apr 28, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you drinking or just sleep deprived? Because you are making a lot of typing errors which is not like you.

Reader, I know you work for a municipality. I know you have adopted children. I think that you have never been married. I know you are pro abortion, no matter when or why. This is all information you've produced. I don't remember every post, and I sure wouldn't this week, which has been very busy and stressful in my life...nothing to do with topix.

Now you accused not so long ago that I must be a woman of very loose morals since I was single for so long. And did so in a hateful manner. Long ago I posted that I had lived with a man for 10 years that I did not marry. Big deal.

But again, if you have a valid complaint, take it to the authorities and file charges. I know two attorneys in Ohio apart from this forum, so it will be answered promtly and they surely won't have any problem locating me.

Although I'd rather spend my money on something fun.
Manis/pedis and exotic drinks. Or my six step-grandchildren.

Hilliard, OH

#292 Apr 28, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
If I ever had doubts in the past about you ability to lie with a straight face, they are gone.
And you knw, George knows and I know, and the moderators wol removed your posts know. Slme here who value truth will believe me.
Kosmik, is that you? I think you're having another CVA...look at your last paragraph.

Columbus, OH

#293 Apr 28, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you having a stroke? Right brain and left brain not communicating.

Location hidden

#294 Apr 28, 2013
GlitterSucks wrote:
<quoted text>You are so FOS. You do realize, the more you harp on this, the more likely that someone will get po'd and say something. Is that your MO?
My hope is that someone will provide me, via message, with George's contact information sothat I can, asGeorge and others have suggested, pursue this through proper authorities.

Columbus, OH

#295 Apr 28, 2013
gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
True dat. Now the only remaining question is green or red jello for the wrestling midgets wearing Amish clothes or robes. Pick your team, make your bets. And no, you can't do any butt waxes as the opening act.
I pick managing the green team. You'll be green with envy when we kicked your team's unwaxed butts.

Columbus, OH

#296 Apr 28, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Kosmik, is that you? I think you're having another CVA...look at your last paragraph.
Ha! Great minds thinking alike :)

Location hidden

#297 Apr 28, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Spelling is aa mess. Trznsitioning from netbook to tablet and not loving the keyboard.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I found Mr Tea 3 min White cop 6
Hand outs 17 min observer 8
COPS lives MATTER 40 min Reality Speaks 40
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 48 min Neutral Party 4,827
Merry Christmas! What's your favorite memory? 52 min Reality Speaks 312
Should Suspected Pedophiles be Tortured? 2 hr d pantz 12
Dead boy's mom urges Columbus marchers on 2 hr I Do Know 5
Columbus Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]