Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#258 Apr 28, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
Disbarred?
Or inactive status?
You don't understand what the Bar Association is.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#259 Apr 28, 2013
gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
The Moody Blues come to mind...
People are strange when you're a stranger
Faces look ugly when you're alone
George seem wicked when you're unwanted
Streets are uneven when you're down
Why do the Moody Blues make you think of a Doors song?
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#260 Apr 28, 2013
Speaking of old bands, did you see that the Rolling Stones kicked off their latest revenue stream tour with a nightclub show in LA with tickets selling for $20 a pop?

woof
Oliver Canterberry

New Albany, OH

#261 Apr 28, 2013
Ad hominem is an attack on the person, not the person's arguments. Since Reader cannot respond to George's succinct arguments with logic she has to resort to this "ad hominem" nonsense. According to Reader's own post, anyone who read the Dispatch the day in question would have knowledge of Reader's real name not just "two" people.

I very seriously question the story about the pizzas too since policy dictates that stores don't deliver in any "ghetto" areas due to likelihood of robbery.

Paranoid.

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#262 Apr 28, 2013
Oliver Canterberry wrote:
Ad hominem is an attack on the person, not the person's arguments. Since Reader cannot respond to George's succinct arguments with logic she has to resort to this "ad hominem" nonsense. According to Reader's own post, anyone who read the Dispatch the day in question would have knowledge of Reader's real name not just "two" people.
I very seriously question the story about the pizzas too since policy dictates that stores don't deliver in any "ghetto" areas due to likelihood of robbery.
Paranoid.
In fact, one chain does deliver on my street. Hasnt always been the case, however.

And, I freely admit, I cannot prlve that lne was George. But, there is no doubtwith regard to the things that George has posted using his registered screen name(s).

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#263 Apr 28, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
I have never noticed a single "detail," as you state.
However, your thread here has succeeded in drawing a lot of attention to your personal information.
Was that your point?
Well, Tip, you're not alone. I haven't seen any personal details disclosed by any poster about another. Lots of accusations and assumptions, which mean nothing.
But George is trustworthy. He's know a lot about me for months, and I have no doubt he'll keep it confidential.
Look, the trolls, who have to respond to every post, even though have nothing to say, are pretty much ruining and running this forum.
As long as we keep responding to pale rider, che, duke, Tran...they are going to stay around and beat their chests while hiding behind the internet.
You can no longer have a discussion on here.

NP, I used to be 'notlocal.' After someone started making posts as 'notlocal' that were not me, I quickly registered and it has advantages.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#264 Apr 28, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
In fact, one chain does deliver on my street. Hasnt always been the case, however.
And, I freely admit, I cannot prlve that lne was George. But, there is no doubtwith regard to the things that George has posted using his registered screen name(s).
Reader, it's sport and relaxation to George. And he posts some darn good material.
He's never posted anything about you that I've read that would 'out' you.
Just some advice: Stop taking it so seriously and relax. Get off this darn thing for 48 hours and enjoy what really counts.

“Queen of my domain”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#265 Apr 28, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do the Moody Blues make you think of a Doors song?
My mistake, I have no reason why I did that other than being extremely sleepy.

“Where did I put my tiara?”

Since: Dec 11

Columbus, OH

#266 Apr 28, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Pretending that you did not respond to one of the recent posts, now removed?
I respond to a lot of posts o' paranoid one. You trying to peg Georgie for giving out your personal information is absolutely laughable.

Columbus, OH

#267 Apr 28, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Holy hairy balls, I know you wouldn't do lunch with RS, but that post makes it seem like you have. WTF. You want to accuse me and RS of drinking, next time, please refer to this post before you do so.

Location hidden

#268 Apr 28, 2013
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, Tip, you're not alone. I haven't seen any personal details disclosed by any poster about another. Lots of accusations and assumptions, which mean nothing.
But George is trustworthy. He's know a lot about me for months, and I have no doubt he'll keep it confidential.
Look, the trolls, who have to respond to every post, even though have nothing to say, are pretty much ruining and running this forum.
As long as we keep responding to pale rider, che, duke, Tran...they are going to stay around and beat their chests while hiding behind the internet.
You can no longer have a discussion on here.
NP, I used to be 'notlocal.' After someone started making posts as 'notlocal' that were not me, I quickly registered and it has advantages.
Think carefully, there, ma'am. You in this just a bit deeper than you let on.

Columbus, OH

#269 Apr 28, 2013
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
You are correct SL. If I wanted to post personal information about topix posters, I could throw several under the bus; as could several others about me. No one has done so. Reader's paranoia reigns...

Location hidden

#270 Apr 28, 2013
GlitterSucks wrote:
<quoted text>Holy hairy balls, I know you wouldn't do lunch with RS, but that post makes it seem like you have. WTF. You want to accuse me and RS of drinking, next time, please refer to this post before you do so.
I don't get your point.

Columbus, OH

#271 Apr 28, 2013
gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
My mistake, I have no reason why I did that other than being extremely sleepy.
Yea, yea, yea. If I read correctly, as I caught up on posts this morning, 1/2 a bottle of wine had NOTHING to do with it ;)

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#272 Apr 28, 2013
GlitterSucks wrote:
<quoted text>I respond to a lot of posts o' paranoid one. You trying to peg Georgie for giving out your personal information is absolutely laughable.
LOL! Great post!

“Queen of my domain”

Location hidden

#273 Apr 28, 2013
GlitterSucks wrote:
<quoted text>Yea, yea, yea. If I read correctly, as I caught up on posts this morning, 1/2 a bottle of wine had NOTHING to do with it ;)
BITE ME. LOL. Now you owe me an adult beverage. Ok, it's public, I can say this. You, me and your hubby get together to discuss Buddhist Amish jihads!

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#274 Apr 28, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Think carefully, there, ma'am. You in this just a bit deeper than you let on.
The plot thickens!

“Queen of my domain”

Location hidden

#275 Apr 28, 2013
GlitterSucks wrote:
<quoted text>You are correct SL. If I wanted to post personal information about topix posters, I could throw several under the bus; as could several others about me. No one has done so. Reader's paranoia reigns...
Agreed. As Rush Limbaugh would say, I'm your dittohead.

Good gravy. American Spectator and pizzas? LOL. I still get mail every now and again for my ex. What do I do with it? I THROW IT OUT and DISREGARD. We haven't even lived in the same city for the past 7-8 years. Free pizza, bring it baby. Saves $$. Magazines, who cares? If it was p()rn, I'd just throw out. If it was something good, I'd read it./rolling eyes.

Location hidden

#276 Apr 28, 2013
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
Reader, it's sport and relaxation to George. And he posts some darn good material.
He's never posted anything about you that I've read that would 'out' you.
Just some advice: Stop taking it so seriously and relax. Get off this darn thing for 48 hours and enjoy what really counts.
Publishing personal information, or threats to do so is not mere sport and relaxation.

But let me lay out slmething that you were involved in this pasf week. You made a post speculatng about my employer, gettng it wrong, as most do. Several posts later you corrected yourself offering completely correct information.

I cannot prove it to anyone else here because i reported it and it was removed. But you certainly know what you did, and I will be happy to locate the missing numbers where the posts were.

Columbus, OH

#277 Apr 28, 2013
gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
BITE ME. LOL. Now you owe me an adult beverage. Ok, it's public, I can say this. You, me and your hubby get together to discuss Buddhist Amish jihads!
Can we throw in that they are midgets? That's the only way hubby will agree. At least I talked him out of adding the butt bleaching.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jacob Ferrero 2 hr They cannot kill ... 2
Southwest Columbus Haunted House Owner Spooked ... 2 hr They cannot kill ... 1
Autopsy, toxicology report on Michael Brown 3 hr Ghost of Walter D... 82
President Ebola 6 hr Catman Dave 684
Good morning BizzyBee and friends 7 hr Catman Dave 41
Breaking: Second Nurse w/ Ebola flies with 99.5... 7 hr Black Rhino 120
Federal Tax Revenue Tops 3Trillion 7 hr They cannot kill ... 2
Columbus Dating
Find my Match

Columbus Jobs