George Jefferson (AKA Clayton Bigsbey...

-Clayton Bigsby

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#196 Apr 27, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
George has done so on multiple occasions. He has also posted other pieces of personal information.
Alinsky doesn't live on this thread, Reader. You're going to have to actually behave like a normal person and put up or shut up.

“Eat muh chikin, Hugh Victor ”

Hilljackyard

#197 Apr 27, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, yes, the siamese twin who knows all that George knows but is not George.
You mean Hugh aka Clayton

-Clayton Bigsby

Hilliard, OH

#198 Apr 27, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, yes, the siamese twin who knows all that George knows but is not George.
You just keep doubling down on your insanity. I'm sure you can check all the IPs you want in your "investigation."

-Clayton Bigsby

Hilliard, OH

#200 Apr 27, 2013
The Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
I ANNIHILATED you in more than 6,000 posts on gun control under Obama
Get me some chicken, Fry Queen.

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#201 Apr 27, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
1) I have never linked the name of Reader to the name of any real person in print. The Dispatch did so once. Anything that you think you have figured out is beside the point.
2) The issue is that George has the information and he got it from the single publication in the Dispatch. Shortly thereafter he began posting such information about me as the address where I work, the name of my employer, my name and on at least one occasion the name of a relative appeared.
3) Such posting of personal information has continued now off and on for several years, despite Topix cooperation in removing them as well as their giving him a warning.
4) The most recent occurance(s) has been within the week.
Ben Marrison's incompetency merely confirmed my suspicion of your first full-name post, which was not difficult to identify as you, based on the wealth of information you share and your posting style. You may remember that I remarked with amusement your anger at the Dispatch snafu...when you had earlier posted your own full name.

You have shared your employment info; further, many of us could probably guess where others work, based on information here. If you provide enough details, you can't blame others for drawing the correct conclusion.

A nickname is sometimes used in reference to you; big deal. No outsiders could guess your identity from a nickname. It is you who posted your full name.

You posted for awhile as "Chaz's mom." Are you saying your child's name is Chaz?

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#202 Apr 27, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU've shared info about your employment background.
YOU've shared info about your neighborhood/local landmarks.
YOU've shared info about your childhood/parents/locale.
YOU've shared info about your failed marriage and two adopted children.
YOU've shared info about your past/current political activities.
YOU've shared info about your "church."
YOU've shared your own real name; and so has Ben Marrison.
Live with it.
I don't know what your stake in this is, tip, but none of the things yout your list above--with the exception of my name--is as specific as what George has repeatedly posted. A neighborhood is not an address. A previous marriage and adopted children is not the same as the names of any of those parties. An employment background is not an employer.

I have met several people who post here, and know some of their names. I have not researched what property they own, whether they have any traffic citations or who their ancestors are. Haven't even checked to see if they have a listed phone number. And if I did, I certainly would not start dropping that information into my Topix posts.

It takes a special kind of boundariless person to go there.

Hilljackyard

#203 Apr 27, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not too bright, are you?
Projection?

Hilljackyard

#204 Apr 27, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Alinsky doesn't live on this thread, Reader. You're going to have to actually behave like a normal person and put up or shut up.
Alinsky lives in the other half of the doublewide

Location hidden

#205 Apr 27, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>I have never posted your info and I have never received a warning aside for one to stop using insults.
Keep lying, Reader...you may paint yourself into a corner that you'll regret.
At least two people who post regularly know that is not true.

Location hidden

#206 Apr 27, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
No one here has ever posted anything that you have not already announced.
Sorry, tip. That is simply not true.

-Clayton Bigsby

Hilliard, OH

#207 Apr 27, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know what your stake in this is, tip, but none of the things yout your list above--with the exception of my name--is as specific as what George has repeatedly posted. A neighborhood is not an address. A previous marriage and adopted children is not the same as the names of any of those parties. An employment background is not an employer.
I have met several people who post here, and know some of their names. I have not researched what property they own, whether they have any traffic citations or who their ancestors are. Haven't even checked to see if they have a listed phone number. And if I did, I certainly would not start dropping that information into my Topix posts.
It sure does...a fictitious one, with you as its creator.

Hilljackyard

#208 Apr 27, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Get me some chicken, Fry Queen.
http://boingboing.net/filesroot/201004041101....

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#209 Apr 27, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
We live in a digital world -- a world full of curious people.
Almost all of the information you list is easily available online.
And that is why one should not go about posting one's full name on internet forums, or sharing information that could lead others to draw inconvenient conclusions.

All of that aside, I have never seen your real name, an address or any other detailed information about you posted in this forum.

If you have it, show it...with the details edited.

Hilljackyard

#210 Apr 27, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Get me some chicken, Fry Queen.
Does Reader want some?

Hilljackyard

#211 Apr 27, 2013
Delivered?

-Clayton Bigsby

Hilliard, OH

#212 Apr 27, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
At least two people who post regularly know that is not true.
Have you noticed that you stand alone on this thread, Reader?

Location hidden

#214 Apr 27, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>
1. You have used several names in the past. Registered names.
2. I have never posted any of your information.
3. Topix has never warned me for anything expect posting insults.
4. See #2.
Tip ANNIHILATED you in post #152.
Grow up.
I have only ever registered once, as FKA Reader. I registered because it was a nuisance to have other people posting as me.

I used multiple names attempting to break the connection to my published real name. I finally gave up. At the time I believe it was E-Bob who said that nobody even remembered that any more.

As George has demonstrated, he not only remembers, he enjoys taunting with his knowledge--as he previously enjoyed busting every attempt to establish a new identity.

-Clayton Bigsby

Hilliard, OH

#215 Apr 27, 2013
The Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Does Reader want some?
Carrying it in her neighborhood is risky business. Wings and breasts are used as currency.

Location hidden

#216 Apr 27, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Of course I would. I'm a SCREEN NAME. Get it? Did you miss where I said this is an anonymous forum?
And I have no information on you, dear.
So--you were lying?

http://www.topix.com/forum/columbus/T0QSCPUEU...

-Clayton Bigsby

Hilliard, OH

#217 Apr 27, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
I have only ever registered once, as FKA Reader. I registered because it was a nuisance to have other people posting as me.
I used multiple names attempting to break the connection to my published real name. I finally gave up. At the time I believe it was E-Bob who said that nobody even remembered that any more.
As George has demonstrated, he not only remembers, he enjoys taunting with his knowledge--as he previously enjoyed busting every attempt to establish a new identity.
I do remember a lot, Reader...that's one more reason I know you're a hopeless liar.
And you have registered under other names before.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dewiney ON Taylor ? 6 min Goldman Sacks 1
The Comey Interview 27 min White Fangs 115
TrumpRussia's a chauffeur and gopher for GOP 1 hr Leftist handjob 7
Trump Korea Nobel Peace Prize 2b Earned 1 hr Tyronne 3
Hi. I'm Holly Hylton and I was just doing my jo... 3 hr Leftist handjob 1
Kansas Militia Members Convicted ⚖ 3 hr Date Night 12
Grim Raper Chose Wells Fargo VP Southwest Passe... 3 hr Grim Raper Surpri... 11
Hi im Holly Hylton Your Local Racist Starbucks ... 4 hr Leftist handjob 46

Columbus Jobs

Personal Finance