1 - 20 of 318 Comments Last updated Apr 30, 2013
First Prev
of 16
Next Last

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#1 Apr 27, 2013
The following exchange occurred on another thread. I believe it is worthy of its own discussion here.

George [to Kosmic]: You couldn't Google your way to a restaurant review, K. If you know so much, then show up at my "cubicle" and say hello. Your ability to make me "lose" what I have would be an amusing sight. Grow up and get off the dope.

Ask Reader about what some of us know about her.

Reader: Why don't you meet face to face and you can explain it all?

Or are you afraid that folks might find your interest just a tad on the creepy side, hmmmm?

George: Interest? You can take that up with Ben Marrison since he's the one who hung you out to dry.

Reader: But you're the only person who seems to have taken an interest in stalking as a result.

George: Have you been stalked? In that case, you should contact the authorities.

Reader: Which is apparently what you are afraid of, isn't it?

George: Of Kosmik? Only that he'll hurt somebody while driving around in circles under the influence as he "stalks" me.
Get real, Reader.

Reader: Ummmm, no.

George: You hitting the sauce early tonight?

Reader: Running from the truth, aren't you?

George: I'd have to know what you were talking about before I'd stroll, much less run.
Is one of your pupils blown?

Reader: Talking about your continual references to the store of personal information about me that you have collected, your posting from time-to-time of the same and your terror of meeting me face-to-face where you might have to face up to accountability for your cyberstalking.

But you knew that already, didn't you?

George: Reader, if you have a beef with me and any evidence that I have stalked you, I suggest you pick up the phone and call CPD.
Talk about deluded and paranoid.

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#4 Apr 27, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
The following exchange occurred on another thread. I believe it is worthy of its own discussion here.
George [to Kosmic]: You couldn't Google your way to a restaurant review, K. If you know so much, then show up at my "cubicle" and say hello. Your ability to make me "lose" what I have would be an amusing sight. Grow up and get off the dope.
Ask Reader about what some of us know about her.
Reader: Why don't you meet face to face and you can explain it all?
Or are you afraid that folks might find your interest just a tad on the creepy side, hmmmm?
George: Interest? You can take that up with Ben Marrison since he's the one who hung you out to dry.
Reader: But you're the only person who seems to have taken an interest in stalking as a result.
George: Have you been stalked? In that case, you should contact the authorities.
Reader: Which is apparently what you are afraid of, isn't it?
George: Of Kosmik? Only that he'll hurt somebody while driving around in circles under the influence as he "stalks" me.
Get real, Reader.
Reader: Ummmm, no.
George: You hitting the sauce early tonight?
Reader: Running from the truth, aren't you?
George: I'd have to know what you were talking about before I'd stroll, much less run.
Is one of your pupils blown?
Reader: Talking about your continual references to the store of personal information about me that you have collected, your posting from time-to-time of the same and your terror of meeting me face-to-face where you might have to face up to accountability for your cyberstalking.
But you knew that already, didn't you?
George: Reader, if you have a beef with me and any evidence that I have stalked you, I suggest you pick up the phone and call CPD.
Talk about deluded and paranoid.
I repeat: Call the police if you are so upset.
This takes the cake for narcissism on this forum.

Hilliard, OH

#5 Apr 27, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
George twice suggested that I report him to police for his online-stalking behavior. He apparently feels very safe realizing that without a name to report, the police are not going to be able (even if willing) to pursue him.
However, as this behavior has been going on for several years now, I believe it is time to ask for help and present my case to you good people.
As George notes, Ben Marrison of the Dispatch bears some responsibility for matching my actual name with my posting name on the day that the Dispatch dumped Topix. In order to post with the Dispatch it was necessary to transfer information (name, posting name and email) over from a seldom used log-on for Dispatch blogs. I had used this previously and actual names were always held confidential. Their new system printed my name. I have pursued this with the Dispatch and that is a separate issue.
To my knowledge two Topix readers saw it. One agreed not to repeat it, and has stood by that word. The other was George. George has regularly taunted me, through Topix, with what he knows. He has posted my name multiple times. But, he has gone much further, delving into my life through internet searches and various sources of public records. He has also posted the name and address of my employer and the name of at least one family member. Within the last week I have had Topix remove several posts containing my personal information.
At one point—if memory serves it was last summer during E-Bob’s moderator war--when there was a lot of moderator attention, George reported that Topix actually sent him a notice that he had to acknowledge having read telling him, in response to my reporting multiple such revealing posts. The notice that they sent, and he posted, was very clear. They told him to drop the issue.
This behavior has been intermittent, but always, as above [Ask Reader about what some of us know about her.] at least mildly threatening, and frankly creepy that someone has gone to the trouble of delving so deeply into my identity from their own position of anonymity.
While the things that George posts on Topix are pretty blatantly identifiable—albeit anonymous—there have also been some things that occurred in “real life” that I have come to understand—although I cannot prove—as subtle messages of how deeply George has gone with his searches. A large order of pizzas ordered for delivery to my home one night, and an email subscription to the American Spectator, seem like very George-like ways of sending a message of anonymous harassment.
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!
You win the prize, Reader. Your lies are epic. Pizza and the American Spectator? LOL!
"But, he has gone much further, delving into my life through internet searches and various sources of public records. He has also posted the name and address of my employer and the name of at least one family member. Within the last week I have had Topix remove several posts containing my personal information.
At one point—if memory serves it was last summer during E-Bob’s moderator war--when there was a lot of moderator attention, George reported that Topix actually sent him a notice that he had to acknowledge having read telling him, in response to my reporting multiple such revealing posts. The notice that they sent, and he posted, was very clear. They told him to drop the issue.
This behavior has been intermittent, but always, as above [Ask Reader about what some of us know about her.] at least mildly threatening, and frankly creepy that someone has gone to the trouble of delving so deeply into my identity from their own position of anonymity."
I suggest you back that up, dear. I have done nothing of the sort and I haven't a clue as to the names of anyone in your family. Are you on some sort of medication?
"—although I cannot prove—"
When you can, call the police and get back to us. What a ball of fantasy and paranoia you are.
Try again, Reader. You've obviously got nothing better to do.

Since: Jan 13

Returning with a vengeance

#6 Apr 27, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
A large order of pizzas ordered for delivery to my home one night, and an email subscription to the American Spectator, seem like very George-like ways of sending a message of anonymous harassment.
You probably pissed off some neighborhood teenagers, I myself never enjoyed that kind of prank, as it involves wasting pizza. The nastier prank involves sending large amounts of free lube, or if one wants to be really stupid, have multiple pizza places called to the same place at the same time.

As to the email, that's a minor quibble, and sounds in his character for doing.

Hilliard, OH

#7 Apr 27, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
George, and some others, have been willing to blame my concerns on paranoia (as he does above).
George, however, has admitted to being unwilling to meet me, citing as his reason that he believes me to be a man-hater and that the police routinely arrest men if women claim to be uncomfortable around them.
I know that several Topix regulars have met George. I would imagine that you know his name and perhaps some contact information. I urge you to message me so that I can, as George suggests, pursue a resolution to this issue.
Reader, I haven't met a SINGLE person from Topix offline. NOT ONE.
You are mentally ill.

#8 Apr 27, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
George, and some others, have been willing to blame my concerns on paranoia (as he does above).
George, however, has admitted to being unwilling to meet me, citing as his reason that he believes me to be a man-hater and that the police routinely arrest men if women claim to be uncomfortable around them.
I know that several Topix regulars have met George. I would imagine that you know his name and perhaps some contact information. I urge you to message me so that I can, as George suggests, pursue a resolution to this issue.
I will translate: Your pissed because we banned your nuts boyfriend/Alternate ID Kosmik.

Proving that it was not the right that was violent, but arguably the leading left wing poster on this forum.

#9 Apr 27, 2013
Keep this up and I may have two feathers in the cap.

Kosmik and FKosmikAReader

#10 Apr 27, 2013
BTW, Reader, if you made this up, ESAD.

I don't take kindly to this, as some people decided to do this to me in the past.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#11 Apr 27, 2013
You should be ashamed of yourself George. And you consider yourself a Christian. Pitiful.

Hilliard, OH

#12 Apr 27, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
I don't take kindly to this, as some people decided to do this to me in the past.
Made up? Constructed from thin air is more precise.

Location hidden

#13 Apr 27, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
Don't understand ESAD.

But, no. This is not made up.

#14 Apr 27, 2013
And if Reader was actually stalked, let's see a doxing.

BTW, stalking is messed up, especially on people this creepy.

Location hidden

#15 Apr 27, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
I will translate: Your pissed because we banned your nuts boyfriend/Alternate ID Kosmik.
Proving that it was not the right that was violent, but arguably the leading left wing poster on this forum.
You banned Kosmic?

Hilliard, OH

#16 Apr 27, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
You should be ashamed of yourself George. And you consider yourself a Christian. Pitiful.
I suggest you offer your service to Reader, pro bono. She needs to save her money for therapy.

#17 Apr 27, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
I recall that I was ripped by you over Ed Fitzgerald allegations that have far more truth than this rant.

I presume conflict of interest prevents your firm from representing.

Che, either start being constructive or get out.
hey now

Columbus, OH

#18 Apr 27, 2013
Reader wearing Victim Wear brand clothing. Comes with a sound card accessory and it plays, "Bwah bwah bwah."

Hilliard, OH

#21 Apr 27, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't understand ESAD.
But, no. This is not made up.
Then call the police, Reader.

#23 Apr 27, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
You banned Kosmic?
I'm not a mod, but Mr Kosmik found out what happens when you threaten to kill people in drug induced rants, and people hit the report button, as this thread has already been.

Two enter, one leaves. Either you or George will be on the receiving end.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#24 Apr 27, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>I suggest you offer your service to Reader, pro bono. She needs to save her money for therapy.
The only things you have denied are the pizza and the magazine subscription. What is the matter with you?
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#25 Apr 27, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
I recall that I was ripped by you over Ed Fitzgerald allegations that have far more truth than this rant.
I presume conflict of interest prevents your firm from representing.
Che, either start being constructive or get out.
Your Ed Fitzgerald allegations have less truth considering that the prosecuting authority has said there is no truth to them.

I am constructive here. I point out your bullshit.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 16
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
RIP Joan Rivers 38 min E-Bob 21
WHEN did Obama tell the truth? 2 hr Allison 2
Was Bergdahl Planned ALL ALONG?? 2 hr Allison 18
Almighty God OR rabid allah??? 2 hr Allison 24
Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 3 hr Anonymous of Indy 30,543
Why do racists hate Obama so much ? 4 hr Free Pizza 4 U 20
ted cruz 2016 (Oct '13) 4 hr Free Pizza 4 U 37
Where are all the original legacy posters? 6 hr They cannot kill ... 116
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Columbus People Search